• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ RX 3.0~New IronMagLab Product!

Here are a few:

• Rxmuscle Forums
  • IronMag Labs Forums
  • IronMagazine Forums
  • Anabolic Steroid Forums
  • Anabolic Muscle Forums
  • Prohormone Forums
  • Muscular Development Forums
  • Meso Rx Forums
  • Lean Bulk Forums
  • BrotherhoodofPain Forums
  • The IronDen Forums
  • Ugbodybuilding.com Forums

Now make them all links and I'll be a happy camper lol

aw im too late to be chosen :(. I was about to start a methadrol extreme cycle on dec 28th then alpha1max + epi 1 month after PCT. GL to the loggers, might plan a SDMZ 3.0 cycle instead of the alpha1max+epi if things look good :)

Oh I just realized SDMZ 3.0 has Alpha 1 Max in it

Alpha blew me up the biggest I've ever been and DMZ and DMZ 2.0 have been awesome products for me. I'm super stoked to log this for IML. I can't wait!!!

We will have over 30 loggers in the next week to 10 days doing logs but I already know the outcome. SDMZ RX 3.0 is no joke and will deliver BIG time to anyone who follows a diet and training program.

Can't wait to start my log. I will be doing a bulk with it.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

We will have over 30 loggers in the next week to 10 days doing logs but I already know the outcome. SDMZ RX 3.0 is no joke and will deliver BIG time to anyone who follows a diet and training program.

Diet and training? I should just be able to eat these and become Ronnie Coleman

I cant wait to log this! i get more and more excited everytime i read more about it! I'll be keeping a log here and in MD forums...

FYI ~ we will probably be out of stock by the end of next week (or sooner), so get it now if you don't want to wait for the next batch.

This looks awesome. May have to give this a shot in the spring time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back