• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ RX 3.0~New IronMagLab Product!

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
The most powerful Designer blend ever from IronMagLabs is coming soon!

In the next few days IronMagLabs will release the most hardcore designer blend we have ever produced. This new blend possesses more muscle and strength building effects than ever before. A familiar IronMagLabs name is coming back but its reformulation will be better than ever. This newly enhanced blend will have three of the strongest legal designer compounds in just one capsule!

Coming very soon~IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0

attachment.php

Super DMZ RX 3.0 contains a synergistic and potent blend of 10 mg Methystenbolone, 10 mg Dimethazine and 10 mg Alpha-1.

Dimethazine was a prescribed anabolic at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This compound has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). Published reports indicate that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Dimethazine is a strong anabolic compound that adds lean body mass rapidly. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity.

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol mg to mg. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

Alpha-1 is a methylated version of 1-AD and also has a significant conversion to the exceedingly strong but banned Methyl 1-Testosterone (M1T). M1T was arguably one of the most powerful designer steroids to ever hit the OTC market. Therefore, Alpha-1 possesses two distinct and powerful anabolic pathways that will produce rapid and profound gains in muscle mass and power

IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0 is a powerhouse designer blend unlike any other that will illicit the most amazing and rapid gains in lean body mass, strength and sheer power.

Advanced users may use 2 capsules daily in divided doses for 4-6 weeks. Newer users may use 1 capsule daily for 4-6 weeks.

Attachments

• IML-SUPERDMZ-RX (750W).png
    IML-SUPERDMZ-RX (750W).png
    306.2 KB · Views: 154
A new standard for designers has been set.

I need 3 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

Detailed logs must start no later than January 1st 2014.

Preferably you must run this product alone.

Please post in this thread why I should choose you for a FREE bottle of Super DMZ RX 3.0™

Thanks!

Nice I want to try this for sure. Approaching the end of my current cycle.. Unfortunately that means I can't start up January first. Do you know the retail price? Any eligibility for discounts?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

So would this be best used as a cutting agent or recomp? I would love to use it next to cut, but only if assumed to be more effective than something such as epi-tren/halo stack

I'm going to try a cut with this then. Is this safer on the liver than the original methadrol extreme? If so how long can I run this and which dosage, if I wanted to push a max dose and max time on without over doing it?

Advanced users may use 2 capsules daily in divided doses for 4-6 weeks. Newer users may use 1 capsule daily for 4-6 weeks.

SuperDrol (in the original MDE) was probably the most toxic designer to date. 3.0 will be more mild as for sides.

SuperDrol (in the original MDE) was probably the most toxic designer to date. 3.0 will be more mild as for sides.

I'm using the original MDE now and I'm feeling fine thus far, almost done, made great gains. I will be buying a couple of bottles of dmz 3.0 for sure,
The epi-tren is going to have to wait 😎 this is a solid stack

This product was designed for ultimate versatility.

It is super strong but you can cut or bulk on it. Nutrition will largely drive the goal but SDMZ RX 3.0 will facilitate reaching that goal quicker than nutrition and training alone.

We also designed this product for both advanced and newer users of designers. Advanced users may use 2 caps daily and get an amazing blend equaling 60 mg of strong anabolics. New users may take 1 cap daily resulting in 30 mg of strong anabolics daily. No matter your experience level with designers, SDMZ RX 3.0 may be utilized by adjusting daily capsule consumption.

I will be sure to do a log for the winter offseason....def

Mother of God...so many emotions right now. :D THIS is gonna be popular!

Damn, be sure to have plenty of advance cycle on hand. That is three strong methyls stacked together. Would make a great winter bulk cycle.

!!!!Holy frijole!
a week into my 3rd cycle so this will be my spring cycle for sure

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk

Toying with the idea of volunteering as a beta tester.

If IML could find it in their hearts to reward me with a nice gift of some bottles of Epi Andro RX (my favorite compound hands down right now), I might be willing to do a very intensive and full scale beta test on several forums. And I am not being an asshole about this, but I do put ALOT of time and energy and effort into my logs and besides PJ, no one has ever given me a gift for my efforts. Something to consider

However, I would prefer to see some new guys get a shot first though..but IML consider me as a potential backup plan :)

No matter what,at the end of the day, I am super happy about this product. I plan to push this on my store and in general, as I believe Super DMZ is an AMAZING compound and one of the best PH's to ever hit the market.

This looks amazing! Other than Cyanostane, both formulas of DMZ have been my favorite IML product. I'd love to log this for you. I would be doing a winter bulk. I've got at least 12 bottles of IML products in my stash but I'm willing to drop any/all plans to log this. Looks amazing!!

Toying with the idea of volunteering as a beta tester.

If IML could find it in their hearts to reward me with a nice gift of some bottles of Epi Andro RX (my favorite compound hands down right now), I might be willing to do a very intensive and full scale beta test on several forums. And I am not being an asshole about this, but I do put ALOT of time and energy and effort into my logs and besides PJ, no one has ever given me a gift for my efforts. Something to consider

However, I would prefer to see some new guys get a shot first though..but IML consider me as a potential backup plan :)

No matter what,at the end of the day, I am super happy about this product. I plan to push this on my store and in general, as I believe Super DMZ is an AMAZING compound and one of the best PH's to ever hit the market.

I vote Wesley take the beta, has VERY detailed logs, they cover just about anything and everything someone would wonder about a product. Plus he's a good guy, no doubt his log will sell a ton of these.

I would gladly do a log of this. I post mostly over on BSL forums, but I registered here just because of this product. I was planning to start a cycle in mid-January anyway, of Super DMZ 2.0 + another compound such as Epi-Andro, but I would be psyched to run this instead. Some stats about me:

27 year old male
6'1", roughly 255 lbs. at the moment

I've run three cycles of BSL/IML products so far:

First cycle was Halo Extreme at 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

Second cycle was Super DMZ 2.0 (2 caps ed) and Trenabol (2 caps per day) for 4 weeks.

Third cycle was Epi-Tren (4 caps ed), Trenabol (4 caps ed), and 4-Andro (4 caps ed)

PCT was:
Clomiphene-50 mg ed for 4 weeks
Tamoxifen-20 mg ed for 4 weeks
Ultra Male- 2 caps ed
BSL Gear Support- 2 caps ed
BSL Eradicate- 3 caps ed for 7 weeks

If picked, I would plan on running this at 2 caps per day, preferably for a 6 week run if I'm not experiencing any sides. I have a strong man style competition at the beginning of March, so I would be cycling this in order to be peaking for the competition, and I would love to see how I perform with this compound.

I am mutha fuckin GAME!!!!!

This looks amazing! Other than Cyanostane, both formulas of DMZ have been my favorite IML product. I'd love to log this for you. I would be doing a winter bulk. I've got at least 12 bottles of IML products in my stash but I'm willing to drop any/all plans to log this. Looks amazing!!

I would gladly do a log of this. I post mostly over on BSL forums, but I registered here just because of this product. I was planning to start a cycle in mid-January anyway, of Super DMZ 2.0 + another compound such as Epi-Andro, but I would be psyched to run this instead. Some stats about me:

27 year old male
6'1", roughly 255 lbs. at the moment

I've run three cycles of BSL/IML products so far:

First cycle was Halo Extreme at 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

Second cycle was Super DMZ 2.0 (2 caps ed) and Trenabol (2 caps per day) for 4 weeks.

Third cycle was Epi-Tren (4 caps ed), Trenabol (4 caps ed), and 4-Andro (4 caps ed)

PCT was:
Clomiphene-50 mg ed for 4 weeks
Tamoxifen-20 mg ed for 4 weeks
Ultra Male- 2 caps ed
BSL Gear Support- 2 caps ed
BSL Eradicate- 3 caps ed for 7 weeks

If picked, I would plan on running this at 2 caps per day, preferably for a 6 week run if I'm not experiencing any sides. I have a strong man style competition at the beginning of March, so I would be cycling this in order to be peaking for the competition, and I would love to see how I perform with this compound.

Please PM me a shipping address and a name if you agree to a detailed log.

USA only please

Thanks!

*edit* please put SDMZ 3.0 Logger with your screen name in the PM title.

Good thing I'm going home early. Any preference on forums to log on?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Good thing I'm going home early. Any preference on forums to log on?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Here are a few:

• Rxmuscle Forums
  • IronMag Labs Forums
  • IronMagazine Forums
  • Anabolic Steroid Forums
  • Anabolic Muscle Forums
  • Prohormone Forums
  • Muscular Development Forums
  • Meso Rx Forums
  • Lean Bulk Forums
  • BrotherhoodofPain Forums