• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

2 Year/6 Cycle Log/Journal :)

Reaction score
Hey Iron Mag Fam...I'm starting my first Legit PH cycle in January. Legit meaning full cycle, on cycle/post cycle support, proper bulking diet, and hybrid power lifting/bodybuilding routine. I plan on doing 2 years and 6 cycles. 1 cycle = 1st month PH...2nd month PCT...3rd & 4th months cutting. I've tried PH's twice in the past but the problem was I didn't cycle them correctly (ie; terrible diet, inefficient workout plan, no pct, and stopping the cycle 3 weeks in because I wanted to be "natty"). Yeah I know...terrible...I even got a small case of gyno and after a case of estrogen rebound(took erase for a pct after the 2nd failed cycle), I managed to get rid of the gyno by taking bromodrol and it definitely worked.

But I've been doing way more research and way more working out in the past 6 months and I am ready to do legit PH Cycles now. I've found stronglifts 5x5, IF(intermittent fasting), clean diets, bulking/cutting, macros, and the right way to cycle PH's. I now feel I'm ready so I plan on detailing my journey with you guys. In the days leading up to January I'll put up pictures, info on my supplements, routines, and overall goals for my 2 year transformation.

I've already ordered my sups from strongsupplementshop.com. I've ordered from their before I even knew they were an official retailer of Iron Mag Labs :) . So of course this time I ordered from them and saved a little bit of money.

Just so you guys no I'll be running IML Msten, 4 andro, and Osta rx for my first cycle. I know osta Rx isn't a PH but it should complement the Msten and 4 andro quite nicely I think. I'm also a very honest reviewer so I plan on giving my honest feedback on everything. Look forward to talking to you guys in the future. Thanks for the support and can't wait to get started :)

Welcome to IML! Looking forward to the log!

Welcome to IML! Looking forward to the log!

Thanks for the warm welcome bro! :)

I look forward to transforming myself and hopefully helping someone else along the way.

Below is a list of ALL the supplements I'm taking. It'll be broken into categories.

On Cycle
  1. IML Msten RX (20mg a day)
  2. IML 4-Andro Rx(100 mg a day)
  3. IML Osta Rx

On Cycle Support
  1. Assault Labs Blockade:On Cycle Defense
  2. IML E-Control Rx 2.0 (This will be used the last 2 weeks of my cycle & 1st 2 weeks of my PCT as estrogen levels should be very high...plus I don't want that gyno to come back ;) )

PCT
  1. IML E-Control Rx 2.0 (for first 2 weeks of PCT)
  2. Vital Labs Post Cycle 3X
  3. Wicked Supplements Res 100 (I know some may feel that the Post Cycle 3X and Res 100 are pretty much the same product but after my case of gyno, I want to have a good supply of resveratrol in my system to block excess estrogen from attaching itself to those receptors. The Res 100 is a 50 day supply at the low dose so it would last 20 days into my 1st cutting month. This should be a long enough time for my test/estrogen levels to come back to a more normal level and keep that gyno away.)

Maintenance (Supplements I take all the time regardless of whether I'm on or off cycle)
  1. GNC Mega Men Sport Multi-Vitamin
  2. GNC Herbal Standardized Milk Thistle (3 pills = 480 mg Silymarin)
  3. GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate 5000 (10g a day)
  4. GNC Pro Performance BCAA 5000 (5g a day)
  5. GNC Pro Performance Arginine 5000 (5g a day)
  6. GNC Triflex Sport (awesome joint support supplement)

Other things to note are that I do IF(Intermittent Fasting) with an 8 hour eating window from 12pm to 8pm. I absolutely love it and I'll give more details about IF and my diet in another post.

Also I'll let you guys know about my hybrid lifting routine. I'm sure there are better routines out there but this one seems to work for me and my overall goals.

Have a great day guys! :)

What about a SERM for your PCT? Doing a run of clomid would help you out.

What about a SERM for your PCT? Doing a run of clomid would help you out.

I would love to have a legit SERM but I don't know where to get one. That's why I'm taking the 2 PCT sups with Trans Reservatrol in them. I've done some research and it seems that Reservatrol is "SERM-like" in attaching itself to the estrogen sites. Unless you guys know where I can get some from then I'll have to stick with the Reservatrol.

I'm open to suggestions :)

Thanks bro...checked out the link and that stuff looks awesome. I'll order that in the next week or two. Since I've already ordered 2 PCT's, I'll use Post Cycle 3X on this 1st cycle and then use the Res 100 on my 2nd cycle.

Later tonight I'll post my diet/macros for the first month of my cycle

I really love this forum so far...you guys are really helpful...can't wait to start my cycle next week :)

Following this. It will be interested to see you progress over 2 years with several cycles.

Ok guys, so my diet will be very simple for the first month. High Protein, Higher carbs, and moderate fat. I haven't done the math but I would guess macros are 30p 50c 20f ...But it doesn't matter as long as my protein is high. I'll be getting 4400 calories, 378 protein, 576 carbs, 60 fat, and 38 fiber. My weight will probably be around 210-220 or so. I've been lazy this last month with the diet because there wouldn't be enough time to cut a significant amount before the bulk so I've just been putting on fat and enjoying every minute of it. :)

Here are the foods I'll be eating for my bulk each day. It'll be broken into 4 meals during an 8 hour eating window from 12pm to 8pm.

Meal 1 and Meal 3
1. 12oz chicken breast tenderloins - 300 cal - 72 pro - 0 car - 1 fat - 0 fiber
2. 3 1/3 cups Pasta/tomato sauce - 1225 cal - 35 pro - 250 car - 5 fat - 10 fiber
(The chicken and pasta will be mixed together and counts as 1 meal)

Meal 2 and Meal 4
1.Protein Shake - 679 cal - 82 pro - 38 car -24 fat - 9 fiber
(Each shake is made with the following Ingredients: 2 cups fat free milk, 3 tablespoons Peanut butter, 2 scoops "American Pure Whey Isolate Protein Powder", and 1 scoop of GNC Super Fiber)

As you can see the diet is super simple. It's very cheap for the pasta, chicken, and whey protein. I cook the pasta and chicken in bulk so I won't have to cook again for a week and a half or so. I make both shakes at the same time and freeze them for a few hours. I take them out right before they freeze completely and they have the same consistency as a milkshake.

I've also found a new way to take my creatine/bcaa's/l-arginine... I got it from Chris Jones on the Physiques of Greatness Youtube channel. I mix all 3 together in a small container, pour as much as I can into my mouth, then fill the rest of my mouth with water and mix in my mouth. Then down the hatch. I usually mix it in a shaker bottle but this way is easier and it taste stronger/better. I usually workout in the morning on an empty stomach and I did this 20 minutes before my workout the other day because I forgot to take it the night before and WOW!!! It was one of the most intense/focused workouts I've ever had. I've tried pre-workouts in the past and they never work. But I think I've found my new combo for pre-workouts. The only problem is it may be hard to tell how the PH's are affecting my workouts since this new way i'm taking my creatine is so intense.

But I'm not taking the PH's for intensity during workout or even strength gains. I just care how they affect my muscle growth. That being said, I'll still keep you guys up to date on how I feel from workout to workout.

That's all for now, I know it was kind of long but I like to be detailed for people like me who like the little details. Tomorrow's my day off from work and I'll be hitting the gym bright and early. Can't wait. Tomorrow I'll finalize my workout routine and post it on here so you guys can see what I'm doing in the gym for my On Cycle routine. Until then, goodnight and be safe during the holiday :)

Following this. It will be interested to see you progress over 2 years with several cycles.

Definitely, My goal is to put on as much muscle mass as possible and cut down to as low a body fat as possible. Considering How much body fat I have on me now it should be a very dramatic transformation.

I'm not as concerned with how much muscle I put on in terms of weight. I'm more concerned with how the muscle looks. That being said, if I had to put a number on it, I'd hope to gain anywhere from 20lbs - 40lbs of muscle by the end of 2 years. But again...what does that even mean??? I probably weigh anywhere from 150-160lbs of actual muscle so even 10-20 lbs gained with a reduction in BF% to single digits would make me look huge.

At the end of the day, I just want to be lean with big arms, traps, wide back and everything else will fall into place ;)

Had a great workout today...actually...it was AWESOME!!! ...but then again, all my workouts are awesome...some squats, incline dumbbell bench press, some cable rows supersetted with some pull-ups and the ab coaster. And the best part about it...had the gym practically to myself. :D

anyway...just wanted to let you guys know that I tried the Creatine in the mouth pre-workout trick again and the results were non-existent. I don't know what factors played a role in the effects being so incredible the first day but whatever they were they weren't there today. No heightened awareness, no extreme aggression, and no insane focus. Just another regular workout. I'm not complaining because I don't need pre-workout "juice" to get me goin anyway. But it was nice to actually have some real results from something. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

R.I.P Awesome Creatine/Arginine/BCAA Pump December 23, 2013 -December 25, 2013...You will surely be missed :(

Son, you better run more than just msten for 6 cycles. I expect super DMZ 3.0 to be one of them as well as alpha 1 max. You gon be one jacked ass monster after all this!!!

Son, you better run more than just msten for 6 cycles. I expect super DMZ 3.0 to be one of them as well as alpha 1 max. You gon be one jacked ass monster after all this!!!

Well you're right. I guess I should have put it in an earlier post but now is as good as ever. I was planning on adding more PH's down the line. But I wanted to start light with 2(Msten & 4 andro). My first 2 cycles with those 2. then the next 2 cycles I'd add 1 more. and the final 2 cycles I'd add a 4th PH to the mix.

I'm open to suggestions as to what PH I should add for my 2nd 2 cycles. I wanted to stay with Iron Mag Labs but I'd go elsewhere if needed.

Have you heard anything good about Super DMZ??? or do you have any other suggestions???

Did you already order the msten? The reason why I ask is because if you did start with the msten but it not start with halo. A good way to do it and way I recommend is to do a stand alone halo extreme cycle at 3 caps a day. Your better off starting with that is because it is a bit milder than msten and you would be better off progression wise going up stronger cycles every time, plus you'll know how each compound effects you so whyou start mixing them you know which compound is giving you the sides. I would do halo extreme for your firsts cycle, msten for your second cycle, msten and halo together for your third cycle, then super dmz for your 4th cycle and then go from there
and reavaluate goals. Super dmz3.0 is a combination of 3 strong steroids. It is amazing ror the lean dry gains. Since it is new there will be several logs here once they start up there cycles.

Did you already order the msten? The reason why I ask is because if you did start with the msten but it not start with halo. A good way to do it and way I recommend is to do a stand alone halo extreme cycle at 3 caps a day. Your better off starting with that is because it is a bit milder than msten and you would be better off progression wise going up stronger cycles every time, plus you'll know how each compound effects you so whyou start mixing them you know which compound is giving you the sides. I would do halo extreme for your firsts cycle, msten for your second cycle, msten and halo together for your third cycle, then super dmz for your 4th cycle and then go from there
and reavaluate goals. Super dmz3.0 is a combination of 3 strong steroids. It is amazing ror the lean dry gains. Since it is new there will be several logs here once they start up there cycles.

I feel you, but I already ordered everything and it just came in the mail yesterday :)

I know Msten is strong so the only way to progress would be to add more compounds later.

I'm guessing Alpha-1 would be good to add to the mix down the road. I just need one more to add. I wanted to do epistane but I figure now I'd be better off going with something stronger... not sure what yet

Also guys I finished my workout list for the upcoming cycle. Had to tweek it a bit so I can get a little more out of it. I added a few more exercises than normal so I can make the most out of this muscle building, protein synthesis heaven I'm about to journey into :) .

It'll go back to normal during my PCT and 2 cutting months

I'm extremely busy today so I'll post it up tonight when I get home from work, and I'll also put up a pick of all the supps that came in the male...so many pretty bottles :)

Ok guys, finally got my workout routine the way I want it. I have 4 base routines. These will be done 3 times a week, and I have 1 Isolation routine that'll be done 1 day a week after my 3 base routines. so it will look like this:

Week 1: 1-2-3-Iso
Week 2: 4-1-2-Iso
Week 3: 3-4-1 Iso
Week 4: 2-3-4 Iso

You will notice my Iso routine is very VERY Long. 23 Exercises. When I got back into the gym this year I used long routines like this for the first 3 months and I got very strong doing them. Only difference is I did 3 sets instead of 6-7 sets like now. The only reason I stopped those iso routines because as you can imagine...it would take me 2.5-3 hours to finish. I didn't mind the long workouts but I started my own business and now I also have an awesome part-time job thats almost full-time so I had to cut my routines down to just basic powerlifting/compound movements like strong lifts 5x5.

Below will be a list of the routines and next to them the sets/weight I'll be doing. I won't show the reps because the Idea is to get 15 reps on each set. I will try for 15 at each weight and if I can't hit 15 then I will hit failure. This way I hit all ranges of Hypertrophy/strength gains. From 4 reps for power all the way to 15 for hypertrophy/endurance and everything in between. When I put up my workout log for each day I'll list how many reps I got for each set. If the sups are making me stronger like they claim then I should see an increase in the numbers.

Routine 1

Squat
45-95-135-185-225-275-315-365
Bench Press45-95-135-155-185-205-225-245
Dumbbell Incline Bench25-35-45-55-65-75-85-95-100
Deadlift135-185-225-275-315-365
Wide Grip T-Bar Rows25-45-70-90-115-135-160-185
Dips0-25-45-70-90
Weighted Sit-ups75(3 Sets)
Back Extensions75(3 Sets)
Ab Coaster(3)0-20-40
(Left Obliques/Right Obliques/Abs)

Routine 2

Squat
Standing Military Press45-95-135-145-155-165-175
Dumbbell Shoulder Press15-25-35-45-55-65-75
Cable Rows40-70-100-140-160-180-200
Pull-Ups(both)0-10-25-35-45
Weighted Sit-Ups75(3 Sets)
Ab Coaster(3)0-20-40

Routine 3

Squat
Incline Bench Press45-95-135-155-185-205
Dumbbell Incline Bench25-35-45-55-65-75-85-95-100
Deadlift135-185-225-275-315-365
Wide Grip T-Bar Rows25-45-70-90-115-135-160-185
Dips0-25-45-70-90
Weighted Sit-ups75(3 Sets)
Ab Coaster(3)0-20-40

Routine 4

Squat
Standing Military Press45-95-135-145-155-165-175
Dumbbell Shoulder Press15-25-35-45-55-65-75
Cable Rows40-70-100-140-160-180-200
Pull-Ups(both)0-10-25-35-45
Weighted Sit-Ups75(3 Sets)
Ab Coaster(3)0-20-40

Isolation Routine

Barbell Shrugs(Front/Back)(under)
95-135-185-225-275
Barbell Shrugs(over)85-95-105-115-125-135
Dumbbell Shrugs(under)40-45-50-55-60-65
Dumbbell Shrugs(over)20-25-30-35-40-45
Inverted Dumbbell Shrugs35-40-45-50-55-60
Dumbbell Side Laterals5-10-15-20-25-30-35
Rear Delt Flys20-40-60-80-100-120
Machine Pulldowns(over/under)20-40-60-80-100-120
Cable Crossovers(High)(I haven't done these before so I'll put the weights up when I do them)
Barbell Bicep Curls20-30-40-50-60-70-80
Dumbbell Bicep Curls15-20-25-30-35-40-45
Decline Barbell Tricep Extensions20-30-40-50-60-70-80
Cable Tricep Pushdowns(Indi)10-15-20-25-30-35-40
Barbell Wrist Curls60-70-80-90-100-110
Dumbbell Wrist Curls35-40-45-50-55-60
Barbell wrist Extensions10-20-30-40-50-60
Dumbbell Wrist Extensions5-10-15-20-25-30-35
Leg Extension150-170-190-210-230-250
Hamstring Curls60-80-100-120-140-160
Leg Press3-4-5-6-7-8-9
Leg Press Calf Raises3-4-5-6-7-8-9
Standing Calf Raises(Smith Machine)70-110-160-200-250-290
Ab Coaster(3)0-20-40

I did some research on "Tamoxifen" and I've decided to go with my original plan of 2 PCT's. Tamoxifen sounds good but I'd rather try the 2 PCT's together first.

the link to the article I read is below

http://www.predatornutrition.com/en/content/issues-with-using-tamoxifen-for-bodybuilding/

I'm sure I could find an article that disagrees with anything, but I'm pretty confident in the trans resveratrol. If it doesn't work then I'll definitely switch to PCT + Tamoxifen for my Post Cycle. Hopefully I won't have to though

Another thing is I've changed 2 aspects of my diet. the first is I'm going with Whole Chicken Breast instead of Chicken Breast Tenderloins. The reason being, it's easier and faster to cook bigger breasts and then cut them into smaller pieces as needed. The trade-off is that there are 20 calories more per 4 oz serving and more fat. Also I've decided to go with Muscletech 100% Whey Protein. It was on sale at sam's club for $35 for a 5lb bag. The positives are that it's slightly cheaper than American Pure Whey and I don't have to worry about it shipping in time. The trade-offs are that I'd have to use an additional scoop to equal the same amount of protein and that means more calories. I'm bulking anyway so it's not that big a deal.

The GNC Triflex should be here today and after that I'll have everything I need to do this cycle. I'll have starting pics and weight on Wed the 1st of January when I start. Wish me luck guys :)

Last edited:
Try and butterfly the chicken breasts before cooking them, they will cook faster and not dry out. Check out the saddle packs of chicken at your local sams club. They have 6 packs of 2 chicken breasts each at about $3/lbs

Try and butterfly the chicken breasts before cooking them, they will cook faster and not dry out. Check out the saddle packs of chicken at your local sams club. They have 6 packs of 2 chicken breasts each at about $3/lbs

I'll check them out next time. I just went earlier. Got 2 bags of chocolate protein for $70, and 2 packs of chicken breasts for about $25...$1.77/lb....oh yeh...and I did I mention I got 2 Micro-fiber pillows for $10 :D

Also got my triflex in the mail today...can't wait to start my cycle

And I use Tomato Sauce instead of pasta sauce for my pasta. It's cheaper, you get more of it, and it has less carbs and calories!!! I season it with Goya Adobo, chili powder, etc.

I also use Goya Adoba and Apple wood rub on the chicken. Can't wait to start...I love pasta

Last day of 2013 and on to 2014. Hope you guys had a great year and hope 2014 is gonna be a good one.

Tomorrow is the first day of my cycle and I can't wait. I'll have my weight, and pics 2morrow. Gym in the morning and I know it's gonna be packed. And just thinking out loud...a lot of new memberships in the beginning of the year...so ya never know...maybe I'll meet my future wife 2morrow :D

Gnite and B safe guys

Gmorning Guys. Here are my starting Statistics and some pictures. Going to the gym after I'm done posting this.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 213.2
BF%:I'm guessing around 20%

Gym PR's:

Squat: 375lbs x 2
Deadlift: 405lbs x 1
Bench Press: 265lbs x 2
Standing Military Press: 175 x 2

I've already taken my morning supplements and Pre-workout creatine. I'll let you guys know how the workout went :)

Attachments

• Front Day 1 Jan 14.JPG
    Front Day 1 Jan 14.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Back Day 1 Jan 14.JPG
    Back Day 1 Jan 14.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Right Side Day 1 Jan 14.JPG
    Right Side Day 1 Jan 14.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Front Lat Spread Day 1 Jan 14.JPG
    Front Lat Spread Day 1 Jan 14.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Quads Day 1 Jan 14.JPG
    Quads Day 1 Jan 14.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Well guys...went to the gym today a lil later than I wanted and didn't get to finish my workout. The gym closed at 2 and for some odd reason EVERYONE was in the squat racks and the bench press benches. SMH ...I had to sit around doing leg extensions for 20 minutes. But I did get about half of my routine done. Fortunately though I'll be back in the gym for a full routine on Friday.

Day 1 Routine(this is only the sets that I was able to do...not the entire routine :( )

Squat(ATG always...anything less is uncivilized :) ): 45x15 95x15 135x15 185x12 225x10 275x6 315x5 365x1

Bench Press: 45x15 95x15 135x15 155x12 185x10 205x7 225x5 245x4

Dumbbell Incline Bench Press:25x15 35x15 45x15 55x12 65x10 75x8 85x4

So mad I didn't get to finish my routine...I still had deadlift,wide grip t-bar rows, weighted sit-ups, weighted back extensions, and the ab coaster.

As far as the workout itself I felt pretty good on the bench press. haven't done flat bench in about 3 weeks so I was surprised I was able to get 245 up so many times. I was also taking a lot longer rests in between sets because I've been doing 5 rep power lifting splits for the last 3 months. I was gassed by my 4th set of each exercise. My body will adjust to the volume in a week or so. I'm so glad this routine is only for 1 month. When I played football back in high school I had more endurance. But since I've been training this last year I've been going for strength.

Anyway, I can't say I've felt the PH's kick in yet. it's only been 1 day and I'm sure I won't start feeling anything NOTICEABLE until week 2 or 3. I already have my 2 protein shakes in the freezer and I'm getting ready to cook the pasta/sauce and the chicken breast. My padre(spanish for "dad" for those of you who didn't grow up watching telamundo) told me to put the breasts on for 45 minutes at 400 degrees and I'm gonna cook my tomato sauce for 30 min on really low heat. Then about 15 minutes after the tomato sauce starts I'll boil the water for the pasta and get that going. Should take me about an hour total. And FYI guys....please wash your dishes while you cook. Less stuff to clean up later.

One last thing...In the pick of my back I have what I like to refer to as a "rack tat"...I don't use a "pussy pad" when I squat so the bar digs in nice and deep into my traps. I feel more of a connection with the bar when I do that. Leaves a mean mark though but oh well...I'll compensate by having massive legs and an awesome physique ;) .... and I know guys...I have a lot of BF around my midsection. Unfortunately that's where God decided it would be best for me to store my excess energy...But trust me...I lift bro and I'm probably faster than you(I've always been fast and I won a lot of bets with people skinnier than me thinking I was slow because of my higher BF%...lol...anyway...I'll let you guys know how everythings going later tonight :)

It's going to be awesome to see what you look like after your cut. Get it buddy!!!!

It's going to be awesome to see what you look like after your cut. Get it buddy!!!!

Thanks for the support bro...I'm hoping so as well...I've never been really lean before, even at my most athletic back in high school. It'll be great to see how this first bulk/cut cycle works out.

I can feel under my love handles that my waist is really narrow so even if I don't put on a ton of muscle my first cycle, I should still look bigger with my waistline being narrower after the cut :)

Be back later with Day 2 weigh in :)

Back