• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Adrenolin's Log of IronMagLabs SUPER-DMZ RX 3.0

Adrenolin

Registered
Reaction score

SUPER-DMZ RX 3.0
attachment.php

This log will last 4 weeks at a dose of 2 capsules of SUPER-DMZ RX 3.0 daily. I've been out of the gym since sometime last Spring - I've been getting back into it throughout December. I'm currently 250lbs at about 12% body fat. I'm looking to get bigger, leaner, and build some significant strength! I want to mainly add mass to my forearms and upper arms, my rear delts, and my upper pecs. I've been on nothing more than creatine lately, and that is all I'll be running alongside the SUPER-DMZ RX 3.0.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF

Attachments

• SDMZ3.jpg
    SDMZ3.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 307
  • 1450048_10202652093087851_810228840_n.jpg
    1450048_10202652093087851_810228840_n.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 332
  • 1466155_10202652083567613_760290023_n.jpg
    1466155_10202652083567613_760290023_n.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 316
Are those pics of you now? (with no training since spring?)

damn man...looking large/vascular.

I would be a fat mess.

Excited for your log.

Are those pics of you now? (with no training since spring?)

damn man...looking large/vascular.

I would be a fat mess.

Excited for your log.
Yes these pics are current. I've had very few and far in between training sessions since March 2013. I think I've probably been back in the gym a good 10 times this December. :)
You are looking thick brother. Nice vascularity!

Lets see you kill this!
Lean as well.

www.IronMagLabs.com
Thanks, I appreciate it. My 25th birthday is this Friday - this is a great present to have this opportunity to be one of the first to run the product! Thanks!!

Man you are a beast not to have been training since the spring.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Jeeze I wish I looked like that after a few months off from the gym. I'd look like a fat mess

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yea big daddy letz get em!...I'll be ya with soon as it arrives...bang bang!

Just curious, why such a long layoff? I haven't laid off more than three straight days in past two years, even trained with a horrible sinus infection. Why the layoff, was it due to an injury?

Hey Merry Christmas! Thanks guys.

Day 2
I took 4 capsules and hit some more chest, rear delts, tri's, bi's, and forearms as I had done on Monday.

Day 3 *Christmas
I took 2 capsules, as directed for the remaining 26 days of this 4wk cycle. I'm already getting several comments about my pumped state and question if I'm on something. lol Will possibly report more if I hit the gym after opening presents with the family. Merry Christmas fellas.

Just curious, why such a long layoff? I haven't laid off more than three straight days in past two years, even trained with a horrible sinus infection. Why the layoff, was it due to an injury?
It's just something I adapted to about 5 years ago when I injured myself, ever since, I've always taken at least 6 - 9 months off from the gym simply for habitual satisfaction. I have excellent muscle memory, the gains lost come back very quick - I train real hard and intense and make some great progress in about 6 months time.. then I take some vacation time from the gym

Lucky that your gym is open on xmas! Today is a forced (but needed) day off for me.

Merry xmas!

Kick starting your gym return with the 3.0 will be epic. That on top of Muscle memory you should be pulling a Kevin Levrine type transformation. How do your stats (body compesition wise) compare from a 9 monarch lay off to being in the full swing of dieting and training?

& happy B day BTW

Kick starting your gym return with the 3.0 will be epic. That on top of Muscle memory you should be pulling a Kevin Levrine type transformation. How do your stats (body compesition wise) compare from a 9 monarch lay off to being in the full swing of dieting and training?
Honestly not too much different. I was just leaner before. I stayed on 375 Test and 300 Tren through September, so I didn't really lose much muscle mass at all.

Day 4
2 caps upon waking

My muscles have already become dense as rock, as well as a pumped appearance nearly all day long. Libido is real strong, however I could not bust this morning which was a little disappointing. lol

About to hit the gym!!

So super dmz 3.0 is the same as the 2.0 version except it has alpha 1 in it. My concern/question is that isnt the alpha 1 underdosed in 3.0 tho.. i was doing some research and the standard dosage for alpha 1 is 40 mg a day but in 3.0 its 20 mg a day. So will this extra compound in 3.0 even make that much of a difference. I did 2.0 and loved it so i know the results will be good regardless but i start 3.0 tomorrow and im wondering if it is actually gonna be significantly better then 2.0

So super dmz 3.0 is the same as the 2.0 version except it has alpha 1 in it. My concern/question is that isnt the alpha 1 underdosed in 3.0 tho.. i was doing some research and the standard dosage for alpha 1 is 40 mg a day but in 3.0 its 20 mg a day. So will this extra compound in 3.0 even make that much of a difference. I did 2.0 and loved it so i know the results will be good regardless but i start 3.0 tomorrow and im wondering if it is actually gonna be significantly better then 2.0

I've been on it a week and a half... It's pretty strong. I'll let you be the judge as to what is stronger; Super-DMZ RX 3.0 or Methadrol Extreme.

Ok good to know brotha... Jus started up today and looking forward to the ride!

Day 12, I think. lol I believe my blood pressure has hit the ceiling. lol It's been a little tough to breathe, getting winded easier and such... just an overall shortness of breathe... last night was pretty bad, felt like an asthma attack... deep breaths but felt like I couldn't get enough oxygen. I've also been having much more frequent heartburn and am not sure yet if this is to do with the methyls or from caffeine consumption, which I'm about to limit to help with the blood pressure issue and also hopeful this heart burn. Last note is just some unbearable hunger pains, and I do mean, PAIN. I've never eaten so much on a regular basis since I was in college... I eat till it hurts, then nap it off, and then my belly hurts from being so hungry... lol it's what wakes me up in the morning, and the middle of the night. lol One of these days I'll get powerhouse paid off so I can go back to the commercial gym instead of the basement - gym later.. ystay tuned, I'll log this one. Looks to be some arms and chest!

Last edited:
Day 12, I think. lol I believe my blood pressure has hit the ceiling. lol It's been a little tough to breathe, getting winded easier and such... just an overall shortness of breathe... last night was pretty bad, felt like an asthma attack... deep breaths but felt like I couldn't get enough oxygen. I've also been having much more frequent heartburn and am not sure yet if this is to do with the methyls or from caffeine consumption, which I'm about to limit to help with the blood pressure issue and also hopeful this heart burn. Last note is just some unbearable hunger pains, and I do mean, PAIN. I've never eaten so much on a regular basis since I was in college... I eat till it hurts, then nap it off, and then my belly hurts from being so hungry... lol it's what wakes me up in the morning, and the middle of the night. lol One of these days I'll get powerhouse paid off so I can go back to the commercial gym instead of the basement - gym later.. ystay tuned, I'll log this one. Looks to be some arms and chest!

Sounds like the shit I've been dealing with since I was 18. Is that from high blood pressure? The shortness of breathe and what not I experience. The hunger also has been incredibly painful that I've woken up from sleep and had to eat. This is off cycle though

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back