• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adrenolin's Log of IronMagLabs SUPER-DMZ RX 3.0

Tubby! LOL jk How "fat" is "fat" to you?

Tubby! LOL jk How "fat" is "fat" to you?

Enough that my family is saying I'm getting fatter. lol I'll get my workout buddy to snap a pic today or tomorrow. Probably 13% or so.

Did some Chest and Tri's yesterday.

Flat Bench (felt foreign, first time back on free weights)
225 x 10 x 10

Cable Flyes
42.5 x 4 x 30

Skull Crushers
110 x 4 x 15

Not a whole lot.... still gettin back into the swing of things, but even despite this, my arms are close to as big as they've ever been. They were gettin close to 19 last night.

Would like to hit some Back and Biceps tonight and some legs on Wednesday, but we'll see what happens... I don't set any routine in stone.

Wow! Stepped on the scale today, 269.5. I'm Fat!
WTF?!!! You were 250lbs at Xmas! Thats impressive. Do you feel like some of this is water weight? I know you can house some serious calories on a daily basis but damn!

WTF?!!! You were 250lbs at Xmas! Thats impressive. Do you feel like some of this is water weight? I know you can house some serious calories on a daily basis but damn!

I weighed again this morning, 265. There's definitely some water weight, some food weight, some fat, but definitely some muscle as well

Fatty

So super dmz 3.0 is the same as the 2.0 version except it has alpha 1 in it. My concern/question is that isnt the alpha 1 underdosed in 3.0 tho.. i was doing some research and the standard dosage for alpha 1 is 40 mg a day but in 3.0 its 20 mg a day. So will this extra compound in 3.0 even make that much of a difference. I did 2.0 and loved it so i know the results will be good regardless but i start 3.0 tomorrow and im wondering if it is actually gonna be significantly better then 2.0

40 mg is the standard dose of 1-Alpha when ran AlONE! Thinking the 1-Alpha is insignificant because a full stand alone dose isn't used is like saying it is insignificant to add 25 mg of D-bol to 50 mg of Aandrol. Actually, 20 mg of 1-Alpha is stronger than 25 mg of D-bol, so unless you consider a dose of D-bol above 25 mg to be insignificant, you can't say the same about 1-Alpha.

Super DMZ 3.0 is a very strong oral steroid product. Each cap contains 10 mg of 3 different, very potent oral steroids, all of which are stronger than d-bol or Anadrol on a mg per mg basis!!! A single cap of Super DMZ 3.0 is comparable to using 50 mg of Anadrol....and I dont know anyone who considers that insignificant. Actually, I would rather run 2 DMZ 3.0 caps daily than 100 mg Anadrol. The bottom line is that this is one of the strongest oral steroid products ever sold...period. That fact alone sounds pretty significant to me.

Weight is leveling off down to where it should be. Weighed 256 this morning, post shit. Lol And arms measured 18.75 the other day which got me pretty siked as this is just the very beginning of my cycle! :)

This log I have here will be the start of my year long tricycle. So I'll be around to make weekly periodic updates. :)

The cycle is as follows.

weeks 1 - 8
sdmz 3.0
20mg/ed

weeks 5+
ripped mix (50mg t.prop, t.ace, and m.prop)
3cc/eod

I'm kinda lost here. Didn't u start running 3.0 on/or around December 23? Are you running it for another 8 weeks, starting today? Did u drop 9 pounds in the last 3 days?

I'm kinda lost here. Didn't u start running 3.0 on/or around December 23? Are you running it for another 8 weeks, starting today? Did u drop 9 pounds in the last 3 days?
First off, Welcome to the IronMagLabs Forums.

Yes I began on the 23rd, and am 19 days into the cycle. I bought a bottle of my own to extend my cycle out for another 4wks after cessation of the sponsored first 4wks.

And yea, my weight fluctuates a lot it's not fat or muscle mass. I eat a LOT some days, and that can make my weight wacky a few days.

Thanks, that makes a little more sense. Thanks for the welcome too, I been following just never posted anything. I've used BSL's 2.0 with good results, so of course this new 3.0 has caught my eye. I'm looking to run an oral as a kick starter for my first Test E cycle( 1st time using an injectable). I have narrowed my choices down to 2.0,3.0, or meth-extreme. I'm at 181 w/11-12%bf, looking to get around 191-195 after PCT while stayin in the same or better BF% numbers.

Thanks, that makes a little more sense. Thanks for the welcome too, I been following just never posted anything. I've used BSL's 2.0 with good results, so of course this new 3.0 has caught my eye. I'm looking to run an oral as a kick starter for my first Test E cycle( 1st time using an injectable). I have narrowed my choices down to 2.0,3.0, or meth-extreme. I'm at 181 w/11-12%bf, looking to get around 191-195 after PCT while stayin in the same or better BF% numbers.
Oh nice best of luck on your step into the darkSide!! I'd definitely recommend you go with the 3.0 for sure. 2.0 used to be my favorite, but 3.0 is definitely better! Bigger pumps, more sex drive, no lethargy, and strength and recovery have been rdiculous for just gettin back in the weight room... usually I'd be extremely sore after my first workouts returning to the gym after a long layoff - not with this stuff, I feel like I could smash chest back and legs; HARD 4x/wk!

There's discounts in my signature. If you need any help with the inj cycle, PM me. I'm here to help! :)

Smashed some chest and tri's yesterday. I upped the weight a bit.

Bench
225*20
275*15
315*15
275*15
225*14 (wanted 20+, disappointed)

Incline
225*10
225*10
225*10
135*50

Rope Pushdowns
50*50
50*30
50*20

Standing Flyes
50*40
50*30
50*30
50*20
50*20
50*15

Skull Crushers
115*24
115*20
115*16

Weighed 250.5 this morning. Not anywhere near as vascular as I was in th first pics, but I am actually much leaner.. I should have taken a shirtless before to show how hidden my abdominals were.

The picture is too big, don't feel like resizing it right now. Heavy, lemme get 2mb upload privileges lol

Still cycling and leaning out. Appetite is like never before - extremely high, never satisfied, never full, never bloated. I just eat eat eat and get really vascular from it. Lethargy is zilch, but I'm beginning to get some strange vivid dreams and feeling like I'm on fire, like what tren does, except no night sweats or insomnia - I hope I don't jinx myself..

Hit some legs last night with the lady - the first time in a good while! Really want to get these hammies to grow like my quads do, placing extra attention to the little bastards; if anyone has some tips for them, I'd love to hear it!
1623638_10203216091587461_752659149_n.jpg

1621760_10203216092507484_1840600268_n.jpg

I have the same problem with my hamstring glute tie in,it's a bitch,biggest week point,hurts me every show,along with leg curls an stiff leg deads,I noticed with in the last year doing seated leg curls,an stretching them very good daily has made them get a lil bigger,but still nothing to brag about,you got to be genetically blessed with those I guess,I don't know how you can squat like a beast an have quads of steel an have no hams to match,trying to figure that out for years

very awesome post, keeping track of this here!! i'm on the last 4 days of my methadrol extreme cycle, and this product sounds like it could be my next run.

i did 4 weeks with alpha 1 + super trenebol
then 4 weeks with methedrol extreme

my biggest gripe with methadrol is my appetite for a while was not so big... had to really force myself to eat.. and the lethargy was pretty bad... some days i'm just really tired i would take a thermo (beta-stim) to help stay awake during work.

sad i'm at the end of my 8 week cycle... but happy to start shedding some of the lbs i've gained while bulking

i don't know if you've ever tried methadrol extreme... but how would you compare it to super dmz 3.0 (i saw you post if anybody had a comparison so maybe you haven't tried it)?

anyway thanks for the updates.. and looking good!!!

but I'm beginning to get some strange vivid dreams and feeling like I'm on fire, like what tren does, except no night sweats or insomnia - I hope I don't jinx myself..

Funny you say this, I never heard anyone else experience this and I get that from time to time..its the worst feeling...literally like you are burning on fire on the inside...it only happens to me when I wake up in the middle of my sleep and usually does accompany certain dreams.

Funny you say this, I never heard anyone else experience this and I get that from time to time..its the worst feeling...literally like you are burning on fire on the inside...it only happens to me when I wake up in the middle of my sleep and usually does accompany certain dreams.
Start pinnin ipamorelin before bed,sleep like a log

For the CURRENT desperation for the money,

I'll part with the remaining 8 for $340 Shipped

Willing to ship to ALL 8 to CANADA for $360 Shipped, or $5 addition ($55/bottle) for shipping a single bottle.

Pm me if interested. First come, first serve

It doesn't get any better than that figuring each bottle is a stack of 3 STRONG compounds

This deal will only last This weekend.

Start pinnin ipamorelin before bed,sleep like a log
I have been using mod grf and ghrp 2 for the last 6 months with similar results on the sleep.

Mac, how many mcg's of the ipam are you using? are you using mod grf or anything else with it?
I have about 2 months worth of ghrp 2 left and then I was going to switch it up to ipam so any thoughts are helpful.

I have been using mod grf and ghrp 2 for the last 6 months with similar results on the sleep.

Mac, how many mcg's of the ipam are you using? are you using mod grf or anything else with it?
I have about 2 months worth of ghrp 2 left and then I was going to switch it up to ipam so any thoughts are helpful.
Why not just go for some hyges?

$$$ and even when I do go with hygetropin I will still supplement with ghrp/ipam to get more bang for my buck.
It's about $140/mo at 3iu ed

Really not that bad... imho

Back