• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Legitimate caber?

Bubbabrewz

Registered
Reaction score
Where can I find legit caber? Nips are starting to turn really white, I can tell they're going to start leaking within a few days. Anyone have a reputable source? Thanks

White nipples? Purchase Peps is g2g and they're having a hell of a sale going on right now.

White nipples? Purchase Peps is g2g and they're having a hell of a sale going on right now.
I was thinking of PP, but I hear tons of places have bunk caber. Have you tried it from there? Thank's man

^haven't used their caber. Only their Letro and Prami.

Cabergoline is not stable in liquid form. Anyone selling Caber this way is selling you a crap product. Pill form is the only way to go and you will need to order overseas for that. Will take a month or so. If I were you I would just use purchase peptides prami. They should have it to you in just a few days of ordering.

Cabergoline is not stable in liquid form. Anyone selling Caber this way is selling you a crap product. Pill form is the only way to go and you will need to order overseas for that. Will take a month or so. If I were you I would just use purchase peptides prami. They should have it to you in just a few days of ordering.
Yeah, I knew that liquid form Caber is crap. I might just have to go with Prami, it makes me feel like shit. I probably sound like an idiot, maybe not...would I be wasting my money on some SNS inhibit P? I was doing looking at some reviews and it seems like a good product?

Looks like a natural approach product.. It might help but if you have real concerns about prolactin and don't want to start having leaky nips I'd stick with real medicine not herbs and spices.

Most people that have trouble with Prami start with way too high of a dose. I use Caber(from overseas) so I am not exactly sure how small of a dose to start with for the Prami. I know it is quite a small amount followed by a very gradual taper up. Im sure someone else with Prami experience can chime in on this. Good luck

Problem with caber, maybe try splitting your doses and dose twice as often. I know it made me feel sick to my stomach at first and very tired. Tried dosing at night and I'd pass out right away, then be starring at the ceiling 3 hours later. LOL, the things we put up with to get some muscle mass.

Just found a post from Heavyiron on a different forum suggesting to start Prami dosing @ 0.1mg daily. I also know that you should not increase the dose more frequently than every 7 days(per the FDA guidelines).
Wow, that little of a dose huh? If my source for caber doesn't get back to me I guess I'll go with prami

I'd never use them. For one, I know someone who used them who did not like their items.

For two, I posted a comment on a FB forum where they advertise questioning their company, and the Admins took my comment down...any forum that does that..not trustworthy. I left the group and they proceeded to insult me for being pissed off and stating the fact that it's fucking bullshit.

At the end of the day being a Mod and Admin on 10+ forums earns me the ability to speak about such issues and be trusted as such, so ultimately deleting a comment was not in their best interest.

Lastly, many many members of forums I am on have complained that they "magically" have their email addresses and send them emails daily and members wonder how it is they got their info.

So it's your call if you wanna run with these guys. I will never recommend them on any forum I am part of.

Last edited:
I'd never use them. For one, I know someone who used them who did not like their items.

For two, I posted a comment on a FB forum where they advertise questioning their company, and the Admins took my comment down...any forum that does that..not trustworthy. I left the group and they proceeded to insult me for being pissed off and stating the fact that it's fucking bullshit.

At the end of the day being a Mod and Admin on 10+ forums earns me the ability to speak about such issues and be trusted as such, so ultimately deleting a comment was not in their best interest.

Lastly, many many members of forums I am on have complained that they "magically" have their email addresses and send them emails daily and members wonder how it is they got their info.

So it's your call if you wanna run with these guys. I will never recommend them on any forum I am part of.

I've used their products numerous times with great success. I'm actually using their letro right now.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Back