• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo for her question

musclemama

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, i'm a figure competitor & I just ordered my Halo for her, will it be fine if I ran it with Nolvadex? I'm 8 weeks out till my next show and want to make sure i'm not going to harm myself doing both. Will be starting Halo next week and Nolvadex 5 weeks out.
Also will it be fine running Halo right up till show time or should I come off of it a week or so before hand?

Thanks for any info.

Hello, i'm a figure competitor & I just ordered my Halo for her, will it be fine if I ran it with Nolvadex? I'm 8 weeks out till my next show and want to make sure i'm not going to harm myself doing both. Will be starting Halo next week and Nolvadex 5 weeks out.
Also will it be fine running Halo right up till show time or should I come off of it a week or so before hand?

Thanks for any info.
Aloha ! Halo for Her and Nolvadex should be just fine to run together. You should be able to run Halo for Her all the way through. I would monitor your look to see if you had any sides including water retention and then go from there. You should not have any of that, but it is individual and with this product being new and on the cutting edge we will all llearn. Please let us know your feedback on this product and we will share what we find also

Aloha ! Halo for Her and Nolvadex should be just fine to run together. You should be able to run Halo for Her all the way through. I would monitor your look to see if you had any sides including water retention and then go from there. You should not have any of that, but it is individual and with this product being new and on the cutting edge we will all llearn. Please let us know your feedback on this product and we will share what we find also
That is great to hear! I will most definetely track my progress and let everyone know how Halo for her works for me.

That is great to hear! I will most definetely track my progress and let everyone know how Halo for her works for me.

let us know if you have any more questions - Tracy or I

I didn't want to start another "Halo for her Question" thread- so I hope it's okay to just continue adding questions here.

I'm currently on a low dose of Zoloft, should I be concerned about any interactions if I decide to try Halo for Her?

I didn't want to start another "Halo for her Question" thread- so I hope it's okay to just continue adding questions here.

I'm currently on a low dose of Zoloft, should I be concerned about any interactions if I decide to try Halo for Her?

probably not, but that would be medical advise that we are not qualified to give.

Hi to everyone who has purchased halo for her....It's a very good product, I already know...Thanks to Tracy Bodner who informed all her friends on facebook about this wonder new product for us ladies. It has been 7 days now that I have been on halo for her. 12 weeks out from my goal I'm trying to achieve for myself. I started dieting down and training hard 4 weeks now. I've been waiting for halo for her for sometime.. I couldn't wait, so I started my program, Transformation had started showing...WHEN I got the message halo for her was available, I was and now so happy. In 7 days of halo for her I have had ...Amazing results.. yes 7 days...muscles and veins are popping, muscle hardness, and everyone is starting to notice. I'm really really happy... I'm pumped...I will keep everyone posted....and I will be posting pics soon...;)

Thanks

Milissa

Hi to everyone who has purchased halo for her....It's a very good product, I already know...Thanks to Tracy Bodner who informed all her friends on facebook about this wonder new product for us ladies. It has been 7 days now that I have been on halo for her. 12 weeks out from my goal I'm trying to achieve for myself. I started dieting down and training hard 4 weeks now. I've been waiting for halo for her for sometime.. I couldn't wait, so I started my program, Transformation had started showing...WHEN I got the message halo for her was available, I was and now so happy. In 7 days of halo for her I have had ...Amazing results.. yes 7 days...muscles and veins are popping, muscle hardness, and everyone is starting to notice. I'm really really happy... I'm pumped...I will keep everyone posted....and I will be posting pics soon...;)

Thanks

Milissa

Thank you for your feedback on Halo For Her, please keep us posted! :)

Great post. These types of feedback not only give feedback to IML but helps those on the fence hear and read proven results. Helping them solidify their decision to go with a great product.

probably not, but that would be medical advise that we are not qualified to give.

Thank you- I will research further.

I will post up some feedback if I decide to give Halo for her a try

Thanks

Milissa

Hi Milissa!How are you girl? Did you ever do your show?

Where are your pics??? :D

Back