• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

s2h SuperDmz 3.0 log

Bottle just came in today. Can't wait to run it after i get to around 10 percent bodyfat.

the 10% bf rule is nonsense imo...most people who think there 10% are 18% anyway...so just pretend your 10%..

as long as your healthy and not in a obese state..then there is no sense in waiting...more muscle leads to less fat..

the 10% bf rule is nonsense imo...most people who think there 10% are 18% anyway...so just pretend your 10%..

as long as your healthy and not in a obese state..then there is no sense in waiting...more muscle leads to less fat..
Totally agree.

Off from the gym for the weekend....back at it today....will posts weight and how its going tonight ...

Nice work man! I am loving my DMZ3 as well!

so i'm one week into the sdmz3.0 run...so day 8 of it exactly...i'm still at the recommended 1 cap per day and that's were i will stay..IML recommends 1 cap ed and so do I..the effects have kicked in and there surprisingly not burying me..my preconceived notion was that by now i would be feeling some type of negative return in the form of hbp..that has not been the case..bp was 118/68 this am rested..which is about were it is normally..i do have a hereditary condition that causes some mild bp issues so i normally tend to shy away from stronger oral compounds..I do take 2 caps of IML ACS in the am and pm now..

weight was 235.4lbs this am..so up 3lbs since last week..gym pumps are very good..i normally get pretty good pumps anyway but these are not painful by any means but more pronounced...

its Monday so of course i did chest/lt triceps and took a 30 min stroll on the treadmill(don't tell anyone)

chest:
flat bench(light week)
135x25
135x25
225x18
225x18
285x12
315x8(pause bottom for last 2 reps)
135xfail

ss:incline smith machine/pec dec(hold squeeze last 5)
135x20 120x15
225x15 120x15
225x15 120x15

floor push ups
1xfail
2xfail

rope tricpe pd(kneeling-keep hands close-hold squeeze last 5)
100x15(light)
130x15
150x15

smith machine body weight skull crushers(moved feet out farther as i went)
1x20
2x18
3x16

smith machine close grip(no lockout-steady tension)
135x20
185x18
225x14(failed last 2)
135xfail

one arm cable kick back(no handle-held onto rubber ball)
50x15
50x15
5xfail

close grip bench push ups
1xfail(25 reps or so)

that's it...

food was normal since i started eating better...whey..turkey..beef..sweet potato(s)..rice..etc...prob get in 3500+ cals today..

Tomorrow is anything but legs..legs is wed..might do traps/biceps/calves..idk yet..

one thing i wanted to point out...sdmz3.0 is a strong product...i cant stress enough about hydration..i also want to point out that stacking is not needed or recommended...yes there are some products from IML that are ok too stack..hence the recommended stacks listed on the IML site..there is a reason why some products aren't listed in stacks..

its a marathon not a sprint...so please stay with the recommended guidelines list on the IML site...

I just started taking and can agree, water, water, water and more water. I wake up at night just to drink more water.

day 9..still one cap..training this am was very good..pumps have really kicked in...wore one of my new IML shirts and had that puppy stretched out pretty good in the arms..i'm hungry all the time now...its 2pm and i have eatin 4 times already and could again soon..

My body is changing...much fuller but not as vascular as prior..guess the best way too describe it is i feel like i did back on anadrol years ago...or even SD for that matter..not a water balloon but that hard full feeling...libido is really taking off also..

did traps,biceps and calves...wont list exercises..nothing exciting except i tried a new trap exercise..i stood on the seat of a Cybex shoulder press machine and grabbed the handles and shrugged it..thought i might get bitched at by the staff but nobody seemed to care..

all good so far..no lethargy or bp issues...

day 10...pounded legs today...everything felt light...then my knees reminded me it wasnt light...i didnt weigh today but i'm def hovering at 240 i would think..i feel jacked in a good way...the sdmz3.0 is def kicked in hard...bp was good thou..

i could eat a truck i'm so hungry sometimes....that angry get out of my way hungry..diet was over 4000 cals today...waist is staying the same as far as the belt says..urine is clear and no sides so far other the feeling swoll up in the right places...drol minus the bloat..1 cap is plenty guys..

day 11...hit back tonight..IML needs to get bigger shirts..i got this puppy filled out pretty good...

didnt get a very full night of sleep last night due to working late..4 hours tops..so i was dragging ass today until i went the stim route..not a good idea..face got a little flush and bp went up..nothing crazy high..no headaches or anything but it was up 135/80 rested..i tend to over due the stims at times..and this wasnt a good time..

also neglected adequate amount of water...got busy bla bla all the lame excuses....urine got a little off color later in the day..i drank about a half gallon of water before..during and after the gym and it cleared back up..stims wore off some and bp dropped..

so lots of water and no stims for me....and plenty of IML advanced cycle support needed..

back session was full pumped and jacked even with the sides that showed up...this week for back was high rep week..lots of cables..squeezing..holds..etc..back is one of my better body parts so i have been told..since its behind me i dont see it much thou

maybe snap a pic at the end of the log..minus trap hair..it kinda looks like a little rose bush minus the roses...

tomorrow i will do whatever...cardio..triceps and shoulder round work most likely..

I need to get me an IML shirt...

Have you been tracking weight? I would be interested.

Have you been tracking weight? I would be interested.

Beginning stats are in post #4 ....I would think for sure I'm over 240lbs right now...but I'm not weighing tell Monday....

day 13...took yesterday and today off from the gym...will take off sunday most likely also.i dont keep regular training days..just go by feel...

just felt like i needed a few days off...the sdmz3.0 has really put a lot of jet fuel in my training..so i felt like my CNS was a little shot..you need rest no matter what your on..

no bp issues..all good..keeping water up..libido is very high...will report back on monday with weight and updates...

day 14..i ended up training yesterday cause i felt good and i wasn't sure if i was going to be able to today..due to a hectic day later that afternoon at work i got slim on the water and my piss got the golden dark hue to it..i didnt feel bad and bp was ok...just hammered some h2o and it was fine..

what this tells me is that mg for mg these compounds are strong..will be getting labs in feb...i dont really care about ast/alt coming off this run cause it should be high and its only a indicator of inflammation in the liver which is normal with methylated compounds..

i'm more concerned with PT..albumin and bilirubin levels..these 3 are much stronger indicators of severe liver problems and/or other issues in the body..so when you see some guys labs online and his ast/alt are all jacked up after some oral run too many freak out like he is gonna drop dead on the spot..when his should be high from hard training...food and methylated compounds..almost all return to normal quickly..

Strength is way up...i did chest/lt triceps yesterday...last time i benched 315 for 7 or 8 i believe...yesterday i felt really strong(prob the donuts i ate before the gym)..pressed 365 for 6 with no help...i will be honest i don't touch my chest with the bar..i stop 2-3 inches above it due to it keeps tension on the chest more and it hurts my shoulders to go all the way down due to it over rotates them..benching flat isn't the best exercise for rotator cuff longevity...

i did try this new machine by cybex that is like a see-saw...as you press the seat rocks back some..allowed for a full range of motion and great feel but it was light..even the full stack wasn't very much..there will be guys feeling like studs on that thing..i bet its packed with a line once the no leg crowd finds this puppy..lol..

weight was 239.4lbs empty this am...i'm holding a little subQ water but not much more then when i started..i'm not gonna say i have gained 7+lbs of muscle..but these trifecta seems to get the water in the muscle for a much fuller look..pants fit the same..

so far so good...fyi drink a lot of water!!!!

what this tells me is that mg for mg these compounds are strong..will be getting labs in feb...i dont really care about ast/alt coming off this run cause it should be high and its only a indicator of inflammation in the liver which is normal with methylated compounds..

i'm more concerned with PT..albumin and bilirubin levels..these 3 are much stronger indicators of severe liver problems and/or other issues in the body..so when you see some guys labs online and his ast/alt are all jacked up after some oral run too many freak out like he is gonna drop dead on the spot..when his should be high from hard training...food and methylated compounds..almost all return to normal quickly..

Solid log bro! :cool:

I like this last post, couple things I'd like to reiterate on if I may...

If users see elevated AST/ALT it means the liver is damaged. But like S2H said, elevated enzymes is not necessarily cause for alarm. However, high levels of direct bilirubin are a very bad thing. Most likely if you have high levels you will already be experiencing symptoms of liver failure. (Jaundice, nausea, weakness, lethargy, lack of appetite, weight loss, etc.) This is not something you can treat on your own. You NEED to go to the doctor, and more likely the hospital.

It's imperative users get post cycle blood-work, especially on these harsher compounds. :)

Sorry for the thread-jack.. Keep up the good work bro!

All good brother...I'm heading to the gym...I'm actually pretty pumped about going...normally I don't get real excited....

day 15...so halfway there...will end this run at 30 days..have had many inquiries about sdmz3.0 and dosing etc...im not gonna waiver from 1 cap ed...its plenty too get very good gains on and its showing no ill effects which is a huge huge plus..

I thought for sure i wouldn't make it thru week 1 before it slapped me in the head..

today was biceps/traps/calves...no exciting big weights...did a lot of reps...i like to do one handed low cable shrugs..reason is you can slide your arm back slightly behind your hip and shrug form a angle that you cant hit with a barbell or db..you can really feel it when you squeeze your rear delt into your trap..i guess as a BB i like unilateral movements s good bit to stay even...symmetry makes anyone look bigger..

training tomorrow will be back...its heavier week for that...so more free weights then machines or cables...

Solid log bro! :cool:

I like this last post, couple things I'd like to reiterate on if I may...

If users see elevated AST/ALT it means the liver is damaged. But like S2H said, elevated enzymes is not necessarily cause for alarm. However, high levels of direct bilirubin are a very bad thing. Most likely if you have high levels you will already be experiencing symptoms of liver failure. (Jaundice, nausea, weakness, lethargy, lack of appetite, weight loss, etc.) This is not something you can treat on your own. You NEED to go to the doctor, and more likely the hospital.

It's imperative users get post cycle blood-work, especially on these harsher compounds. :)

Sorry for the thread-jack.. Keep up the good work bro!

thanks..i'm trying:)..this is the most consistent i have kept a log in a long time..

day 17...trained last night hit some light back...then hit delts and triceps today...pumps are just crazy...even after 1-2 warm up sets it kicks in...my triceps were almost painfully hard today...i keep getting those flashback feelings of the old drol days..

gonna try and play some golf..lol..im not very good espc for as much as i play..but i tend to play better at a lighter weight now...best way too say it is i feel very stiff at this weight..and have too stretch a lot or i cant get good hip rotation in my swing which makes for some crappy tempo..anybody who plays golf knows what i mean..

bp was good this am...urine was clear...i would guess i'm in the 1.5-2 gallon of water ed range...once i start urinating more during the day i feel "more lively" if that makes any sense..

weights feel really light..did some slow front db raises crossed over and 50's felt like 25's..i'm really trying to hold back on some of the weight and not put myself in a spot to get injured..so i have slowed the reps down and worked to feel it more..seems to be working..

So all good...

day 18...taking a little break from the gym today..back was tight this am from one of the most hideous displays of golf ever...i appear to be Tiger Woods on one shot and a blind one armed man on another....i'm the guy who hits a sweet 300yd draw right down the fairway then proceeds to chunk a 6 iron about 25 feet all while digging a divot big enough to hide a small child in..

anyway..all in all i feel good..think my weight has settled in..will weigh on monday put i feel like its about the same...urine clear and bp in check...

What's your weight gain so far?

i was 232.3 when i started...after weeks 1 i was 235.4 and as of this past Monday i was 239.4..so 7.1lbs in the first 2 weeks..i'm guessing i'm not much more then that now..i'm not a scale junkie so i weigh on Mondays...

thru my years of doing stuff like this i feel like i'm at a bit of a crossroad...i'm gonna need to eat more to see scale weight...but imo that is prob the wrong thing to do as it will be mostly water retention which could led to fat or will..i'm already over 4000 cals ed..so i dont think i will push the food anymore and look for a lb or two of quality weight over the next week and a half..

also in the past 240lbs has been about my limit before i start to see a negative impact..my back and knees don't feel so great..bp tends to rise etc..i feel my bf is still the same and i would rather keep it that way so i don't end up doing a 180 after this is over..

Back