• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 3.0 RX by Iron Mag Labs

Thegreatwhitehope

Registered
Reaction score
Just received my bottle of Super DMZ 3.0 RX today in the mail. I'll be starting this cycle on January 1st, but I figured I'd start out by logging my stats.

DMZ3.jpg

Age-26
Height-6'1"
Weight-255 lbs
Body fat- Don't really know, I'd guess 15-18%?

I mainly lift for strength, bodybuilding and aesthetics are not really my primary goal. I'm planning on running Super DMZ 3.0 at 2 caps daily for 6 weeks, as long as I'm feeling decent and not experiencing any serious sides. I have a competition at the beginning of March, so I'll be working to peak strength-wise for that.

Here's a recent pic of me:

20131101_110715.jpg

I'll be looking forward to seeing what kind of strength gains I can make, and to see how this affects my physique in terms of body composition, hardness, and vascularity.

will check in...by the pic i'm thinking 12-13%..unless you storing some bf not in the pic..

will check in...by the pic i'm thinking 12-13%..unless you storing some bf not in the pic..

I DO think I tend to store more fat around my glutes, which kind of sucks. However, I'd rather guess higher than walk around spouting unrealistic numbers. It drives me nuts when visibly chunky dudes with love handles and tits walk around saying they're 9% bodyfat, haha.

Today was my leg day, so I thought I'd post my workout up here as a baseline, for reference as to where I'm at, to give a picture of how my workouts progress on this cycle of Super DMZ 3.0, which I'll be starting in two days.

My workouts are pretty standard, typically one heavy compound movement for the day, and maybe a few accessory exercises to burn out the muscles even more.

Squats: I've been dropping the weight and doing more volume the last month or so, I'll be cycling up the weight and dropping the volume on my lifts, aiming to hit a new max at the end of my Super DMZ 3.0 run.

135 lbs 2x10
225 lbs 1x10
315 lbs 1x10
335 lbs 1x10
365 lbs 1x6
385 lbs 1x4
405 lbs 1x2

Leg Press:

520 lbs 2x15
610 lbs 1x12
700 lbs 1x10

Seated Hamstring curl:

280 lbs 1x10
300 lbs 1x10
320 lbs 1x8

Hip Abductor & Adductor Machine: ( looks gay as hell, but great for working stabilizer muscles for squats)

210 lbs 3x15 on each machine

Nice brother. I'll be following along. Definitely pick up a SERM such as Clomid or Nolva from Hardcore Peptides for PCT!!

Thanks, man! Yeah, I didn't bother to list out my PCT, but I'm stocked up and ready to go. I always feel good with clomid and IML Ultramale, and several cycles I've run a low dose AI as well, and extend it out a few weeks after I finish the clomid, tapering down to let my estrogen level out gradually. I've gotten puffiness/itchiness in my nips before, and this has really seemed to make a difference for me.

No better way to start off 2014 then with the first day of this cycle! I took my first cap this morning with breakfast. I will be going in to the gym this afternoon for my bench/chest workout. The gym closes early today for New Year's, so hopefully it doesn't cut into my time too much. Holiday hours are by far my least favorite part of the holidays.

No better way to start off 2014 then with the first day of this cycle! I took my first cap this morning with breakfast. I will be going in to the gym this afternoon for my bench/chest workout. The gym closes early today for New Year's, so hopefully it doesn't cut into my time too much. Holiday hours are by far my least favorite part of the holidays.
Oh, don't worry, the gyms are about to get much worse with all the resolution newbs. Luckily, they don't last long.:rolleyes:

Went to the gym and got my bench workout in. Still tried to keep the volume up, but I started to bump the weight up a little, mostly to start getting my CNS used to handling heavier weight again (shoulder injury about a month and a half ago).

Bench Press:

135 lbs 1x20
225 lbs 1x10
275 lbs 3x10
315 lbs 2x5
275 lbs 2x5 paused reps
225 lbs 2x5 paused reps

The rest of my workout is mostly to burn out all the stabilizers for bench, and for tendon/ligament health, since I've had issues in the past. I rarely go very heavy with isolation work for upper body.

Underhand Tricep Cable Extension:

60 lbs 4x12

Hammer Curls:

30 lb. dumbbells 5x20

OHP:

150 lbs 3x10

Cardio:

500 m Row @ 1:25 per 500m pace

Stair Mill for 10 minutes

Taking my second cap of the day in a bit here. Obviously not really any noticeable effects yet, being the first day.

Oh, don't worry, the gyms are about to get much worse with all the resolution newbs. Luckily, they don't last long.:rolleyes:

God, it was a total cluster fuck today. I had to wait forever to get anything done, and if I stepped away from anything to get a drink or anything, somebody would be stripping all my weight off when I came back.

So I took my cap in the morning today. I just got back from the gym about an hour ago, and I just took my second cap. Today was my deadlift day for the week, plus back and hamstring accessory lifts. It's been tough to not go to heavy on deads, since I've been trying to get more volume in. starting next week I'm going to be dropping the rep volume back down, and I'm psyched to start doing heavy singles again. Heavy for me, anyways haha.

I don't know if my post from yesterday had to get reviewed by a mod because of the length? So I'm trying to break these up so it's not one giant post.

Deadlifts:

135 lbs 1x10
225 lbs 1x5
315 lbs 1x5
405 lbs 1x3
475 lbs 3x3
405 lbs 3x8
315 lbs 1x15
315 lbs 1x8

Dumbell Rows:

120 lbs 3x8 on each arm

Lat Pulldown:

180 lbs 1x10
270 lbs 1x10
340 lbs 1x8
270 lbs 1x10

Seated Hamstring Curls:

300 lbs 3x10

Shrugs (Hammer Strength Machine):

4 plates per side 3x10

I don't know if my post from yesterday had to get reviewed by a mod because of the length? So I'm trying to break these up so it's not one giant post.

Deadlifts:

135 lbs 1x10
225 lbs 1x5
315 lbs 1x5
405 lbs 1x3
475 lbs 3x3
405 lbs 3x8
315 lbs 1x15
315 lbs 1x8

Dumbell Rows:

120 lbs 3x8 on each arm

Lat Pulldown:

180 lbs 1x10
270 lbs 1x10
340 lbs 1x8
270 lbs 1x10

Seated Hamstring Curls:

300 lbs 3x10

Shrugs (Hammer Strength Machine):

4 plates per side 3x10

Nice work!

God, it was a total cluster fuck today. I had to wait forever to get anything done, and if I stepped away from anything to get a drink or anything, somebody would be stripping all my weight off when I came back.

Those are the days I bring extra water. One nice thing about lifting at 5am is that I don't have to worry about it.

Rest day today. I feel like it's a bit early to really be feeling it, but my muscles definitely feel fuller than usual.

Those are the days I bring extra water. One nice thing about lifting at 5am is that I don't have to worry about it.

I always tell myself I should do morning workouts, but my lifts always feel stronger at night. Maybe someday I'll force myself to get up and out the door.

It takes an adjustment factor. Your body gets into a natural training circadian rhythm. If you switch it up it takes a couple weeks for your body to adapt. One thing that needs to be taken into consideration with morning training is warmups. You need a good comprehensive warmup. I suggest no less than 5minuted treadmill work followed by 5-10 minutes warmup drills. Your body goes through traction when you are sleeping so your spine is more susceptible to injury with getting some good blood flow going. I also make sure I get in at least 32oz of water before hitting the gym, and I try to get more if I can. I normally wake up, drink my 32, piss, let the dog out and start my truck, and then I make my protein shake and start drinking it finishing on the way to the gym.

Today was OHP day. No drastic changes in strength yet, but I definitely had a good workout. Plenty of stamina, especially for a smaller muscle group like shoulders. Noticeable difference in hardness and vascularity.

OHP:

135 lbs 1x10
155 lbs 1x8
175 lbs 1x5
185 lbs 1x5
200 lbs 1x3
225 lbs 2x1

Weighted Dips:

3x15

30 minutes of Cardio

Nothing worse than the New Years resolutions/idiots who want to improve themselves, but know that at the first sign of a cold, they will stay home for months until they have counteracted everything they have done! or you could go to planet fitness and get pizza, tootsie rolls, and bagels every week... LOL

Nothing worse than the New Years resolutions/idiots who want to improve themselves, but know that at the first sign of a cold, they will stay home for months until they have counteracted everything they have done! or you could go to planet fitness and get pizza, tootsie rolls, and bagels every week... LOL

Man, don't even get me started on Planet Fitness, haha.

Every Monday is Squats/Legs. Today I definitely felt like I was starting to notice the Super DMZ 3.0 starting to kick in. The weight felt like it was moving easier, and I had a good deal of muscular stamina. The pump in my legs and lower back after squats was pretty intense too. I've got taurine, but the back pumps are one thing I'm NOT looking forward to.

Today's workout-

Squats:

135 lbs 2x10
225 lbs 1x10
315 lbs 1x10
350 lbs 1x10
405 lbs 1x6
425 lbs 1x3
315 lbs 2x6

Seated Leg Press:

665 lbs 1x10
845 lbs 1x10
1000 lbs 1x5

Seated Hamstring Curls:

320 lbs 3x8

Hip Abductor & Hip Adductor:

210 lbs 3x15

Dumbbell static holds for time (Grip Strength):

120 lb dumbbells - 75 seconds

Cardio:

15 minutes of on the Stair Mill

Man, don't even get me started on Planet Fitness, haha.

Every Monday is Squats/Legs. Today I definitely felt like I was starting to notice the Super DMZ 3.0 starting to kick in. The weight felt like it was moving easier, and I had a good deal of muscular stamina. The pump in my legs and lower back after squats was pretty intense too. I've got taurine, but the back pumps are one thing I'm NOT looking forward to.

I got some back pumps... but only from 5 time worth of shoveling snow during out blizzard of NW Ohio the other day... almost unbearable...

I've definitely been noticing increased vascularity and fullness the past couple of days. My strength seems to be starting to increase more noticeably too, so I think the compounds are starting to accumulate in my system. I've been starting to feel the onset of some lethargy and all that, so I started taking some Epi-Andro as well to combat the lethargy and help with libido and all that, and I also bumped up my ACS dose to 3 caps per day, and I've been trying to be really conscious about guzzling as much water as possible. Today was Bench day:

Bench Press:

135 lbs 1x10
185 lbs 1x5
225 lbs 1x5
275 lbs 1x3
315 lbs 4x5
295 lbs 1x5
Paused Reps:
225 lbs 2x6
185 lbs 2x8
135 lbs 1x10

Did some light dumbbell and hammer strength incline presses after that to burn out my muscles more, and some high volume hammer curls and tricep extensions.

Overall, feeling good in and out of the gym. I'm looking forward to seeing how my strength goes up with the DMZ 3.0/Epi-Andro combo. Every BSL cycle I've ever run has always felt WAY better when I run Epi-Andro or 4-Andro along with it.

I've definitely been noticing increased vascularity and fullness the past couple of days. My strength seems to be starting to increase more noticeably too, so I think the compounds are starting to accumulate in my system. I've been starting to feel the onset of some lethargy and all that, so I started taking some Epi-Andro as well to combat the lethargy and help with libido and all that, and I also bumped up my ACS dose to 3 caps per day, and I've been trying to be really conscious about guzzling as much water as possible. Today was Bench day:

Bench Press:

135 lbs 1x10
185 lbs 1x5
225 lbs 1x5
275 lbs 1x3
315 lbs 4x5
295 lbs 1x5
Paused Reps:
225 lbs 2x6
185 lbs 2x8
135 lbs 1x10

Did some light dumbbell and hammer strength incline presses after that to burn out my muscles more, and some high volume hammer curls and tricep extensions.

Overall, feeling good in and out of the gym. I'm looking forward to seeing how my strength goes up with the DMZ 3.0/Epi-Andro combo. Every BSL cycle I've ever run has always felt WAY better when I run Epi-Andro or 4-Andro along with it.

Nice bench work!

I have never tried and of the "andro's", 1, 4, or epi... I may have too...

Today was deadlifts and some back/hamstrings accessory work. Felt really good, my strength seems to be going up pretty steadily, and I definitely notice increased endurance.

Deadlifts:

(warm ups)
135 lbs 1x10
225 lbs 1x5
315 lbs 1x3
405 lbs 1x2

(working sets)
500 lbs 3x2
425 lbs 3x5
340 lbs 1x15

Still trying to hit a little extra volume before I start doing heavy singles again. Plus, the competition I'm doing has a lot of deadlift variations for reps, so I try to hit at least one burn out set at the end to work on my endurance for that.

T-bar Rows:

3 plates 1x10
4 plates 1x10
5 plates 3x10

Hammer Strength Lat Pull-downs:

180 lbs 1x10
270 lbs 3x10

Seated Hamstring Curls:

260 lbs 3x15 with pauses

Back