• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Coltboy's IML Super DMZ 3.0 Log

^^Thanks. Ive naturally got decent arms, actually quit working them out for a while. My wheels are my lagging part. That's why Im hitting them every 3 days.

Day 12 - Day off

Dose: 2 pills

Had a really good pump all day and was really ready to hit chest. But I must have done something and started to get a sharp pain in my shoulder at around lunch time. Rather than F' myself up, I figured Id take a much needed day off.

Macros: 2807cals/262p/237c/72f

1538656_568609479894057_870835310_n.jpg

Day 13 - Chesticles

Dose:2 pills

Shoulder was a lil better today than yesterday, but still f'd up a bit. I should have taken the day off, but daily pump and motivation was just too high not to hit the gym. Got some good pumps at teh gym on the exercises I was able to do (shoulder was limiting me on the heavier stuff). Seems like I could of worked out all night.

Going to keep cals low today and tomorrow and have a few cheat meals over the weekend (Go Colts!!!).

Macros: 2750cals/233p/262c/80f

Day 14 - back

dose: 2 pills

Felt great today. Pump came right after one set of pullovers. Strenght is up slightly. Recovery and energy is sky high. Seems like Im getting out of the gym 15 minutes sooner than usual, but also seems like I could work out forever.

Macros: 2731cals/286p/202c/81f

here is a vid of some cable rows. Dont think that I take vids all the time. Just trying to keep the log entertaining. Logs w/o pics and/or vids are boring imo. Don't mind the resolutions in the background.

Day 15 and 16 were days off. I moved. Moving probably wasn't the best thing for my back and shoulder. I didn't track macros.... but can tell you meals weren't the cleanest that they could have been.

Day 17 (today) - Arms. Legs, then shoulders were next in rotation, but as stated above, they were hurting so I'll skip them this split and get them next round.

dose: 1 pill. I dropped dose from 2/day to 1/day yesterday. Will continue 1/day til end of the bottle.

Since I moved, I decided to try out a new gym closer to my new home. Pump was great! I was supersetting bis with tris. Usually I take a decent break between super sets, but not today. I blew through the workout, veins popping out everywhere. Gym members were mirrin' the "new guy", lol.

Macros: little low today b/c I wasn't really feeling too good and I skipped my 3rd meal. 2325cals/211p/225c/65f.

Day 18 - Legs/calves

Dose: 1 pill

Same pros as Ive been posting for about a week now.

Macros: 2641cals/294p/251c/52f

Day 19: Chest

dose: 1 pill

macros: 2827cals/302p/242c/57f

Day 20 - Back

Nothing new, great pumps, stamina endurance. Libido seems to be sky high too. Overheard two dudes talking amongst themselves saying they'd give up their nuts and ability to have kids to have shoulders like him (me). Rear delts were swole after reverse flies.

macros: 2820cal/256p/265c/62f

Dose 1 pill/day

Macros: 3490cals/264p/286c/100f

Day 21 - Legs/calves

dose: 1 pill/day

Macros:3435cals/270p/329c/114f

Diet hasn't been the best the last few days. Ate a pizza each day which really upped the fats higher than what I'd like. Gonna try to clean it up here on out. Pumps have been great. I did seem to be a little stronger on squats yesterday

^^^I eat clean M-F but have a few cheat meals on the weekends. Even though I had some cheat meals, my macros weren't too off. Decided to drop the dose from 2 pills to 1 day b/c Im going to start a cut for the 4 weeks. Hoping to maintain muscle mass over the next 4 weeks while dropping bf. Im single again, live in S. Florida. Got get my 6 pack back!! Plus almost everyone is running 2/day for 4 weeks. Trying to show ppl that the 3.0 is versatile buy this dosing scheme.

Day 22 - shoulders

Macros: 3974cals/268p/319p/110f FUARK!!!! had a 6 pack of Blue Moon... :facepalm: there goes my liver. Drinks led to shit food. But F' it, the Broncos won!!!

Day 23 - Arms and abs

Macros: 2724cals/310p/208c/62f Kept cals a lil low today since I went over a few times this weekend.

Note: Haven't weighed myself, but cuts/definition is coming in nicely. Got a few compliments in the gym today on how I was looking.

Throwing in the towel on this cycle. Broke up with gf a few weeks ago...and Ive been enjoying the single life the last few days. Been some drinking going on and Im certain it will continue. Gains seem to have plateaued anyways. I weighed myself on Saturday and was 210. That's one lb less than what I weighed on day 1 IIRC. I ate just below maintenance with no cardio and did lean up a bit and vascularity increase. I didn't see much in strength gains. I think the main reason that I didn't see the great gains like everyone else is reporting is b/c Ive ran Msten prolly 6x over the past 2 years. And 3 of those 6 were stacked with DMZ. They say you should try to run something different each cycle, but this stack has pretty much been the only orals Ive taken over the past few years. I just dont think Im responding as well to them as I have in the past. Lethargy has def seeemed to kick in a bit. I was dragging ass all weekend. Finally got the gym today after a 3 day lay off. I went in tired, but once I started lifting, I felt like a new man. Id stay the main pro of the 3.0 was energy in the gym. Thanks to all that had been following along for my cycle, sorry I cut it short.

I'll def take a break from these compounds and run in the future. I said last time Id run it on a bulk...........and that's what I'll do next time.

Back