• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dosage advice for stacking msten and halo?

Er24

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I'm 24, 245, not super lean, but not fat. Some experience with ph cycles. My pct is in line with nolvadex, econtrol, ultramale, and cycle support will be ran the whole way through. My question though is on dosage for stacking msten with halo. I've done both by themselves but not together before. My initial plan was to run:
weeks1-4
msten 2 each day
Weeks 1-6
halo 2 each day first week and 3 each day next 5 weeks
weeks3-6
4andro 4 each day.

the question though is whether I should run my bottle of msten at 3 each day for 20 days or keep it at 2 for 30 days, or run it at the same dose as halo for all 6 weeks since I do have two bottles of msten already. I know both are methylated which is why I've dosed fairly conservatively. This is a weaker version of a cycle I saw posted by a more senior member. The neck I believe it was. Anyways, would it be a good idea to run both bottles of msten or save one for a later cycle? I also have 1.5 bottles of osta sitting around that can be thrown in to the mix. I've never seen any sort of negative effect from osta, but I could save the osta and second msten for another cycle later. Any advice is appreciated

Last edited:
I would keep it the way you have it. Msten @ 30mgs a day is OK for some people but most likely if you were running it alone. If your stacking with Halo, I would keep it at 20, you should still get great results.

I would save the Osta and second Msten for your next cycle.

Just my .02, I am sure some other members will say its no problem to go higher, but I am more on the cautious side. If I get gains with the lower doses I see no reason to push it.

I would run the m-sten @ 20mg ed and the halo @75mg ed for all 6 weeks. After you have finished pct run the osta @ 2 caps ed for 6-8 weeks and then jump into your next cycle whatever that may be.
I have run a very similar cycle to this last year except I used the sdmz 2.0 and halo. Your results should be very similar and trust me they will be dramatic at these dosages.

Running the msten at 20 for all 6 weeks would leave me with roughly half a bottle left, so I guess I could save that and buy another bottle of msten to either run at 20 for 6 weeks or 30 for 4 weeks for my next cycle down the road. Thanks for the advice both of you. I definitely agree with trying to get the best results out of a lower dose. Out of curiosity, how well do diets like targeted and cyclical keto diets work with halo and msten? I've heard people say carbs are a must, but I feel lethargic during my workouts if I eat carbs beforehand. I feel better with a targeted keto diet where I eat carbs at night after my workouts but not before. Every cycle I've done I have just eaten a normal bodybuilding diet, but I was thinking about trying this way out. Anyone have any experience eating this way on cycle?

Running the msten at 20 for all 6 weeks would leave me with roughly half a bottle left, so I guess I could save that and buy another bottle of msten to either run at 20 for 6 weeks or 30 for 4 weeks for my next cycle down the road. Thanks for the advice both of you. I definitely agree with trying to get the best results out of a lower dose. Out of curiosity, how well do diets like targeted and cyclical keto diets work with halo and msten? I've heard people say carbs are a must, but I feel lethargic during my workouts if I eat carbs beforehand. I feel better with a targeted keto diet where I eat carbs at night after my workouts but not before. Every cycle I've done I have just eaten a normal bodybuilding diet, but I was thinking about trying this way out. Anyone have any experience eating this way on cycle?

I just eat more protein and carbs on cycle. It is really a matter of what works for you.

Complex carbs pre workout give me a nice energy boost but not everyone will get that. I up my protein to facilitate building quality muscle. Major water intake as well.

Your goal should determine how you eat. But listening to your body is key.

Back