• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Deako's Super DMZ 3.0 Log by IronMagLabs

Deako

Registered
Reaction score
First things first, a major thanks goes out to HeavyIron for the opportunity to log this product by IronMagLabs!

I have done multiple designer cycles in the last few years, but nothing of this strength. I absolutely loved Super DMZ 2.0.

SUPERDMZ-RX1.png

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx-3/

I started this today, and popped 2 caps in split doses with my cycle support. Below is a picture of the two I am taking.

I add the peanut butter cycle support with my chocolate whey with 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM.

Stats:

5'10" 192.2lbs

I am switching up my training schedule to the following:

Monday: Heavy Chest/Abs
Tuesday: Heavy Shoulders/Hams
Wednesday:Back/Quads
Thursday: Light Chest/Bi's/Abs
Friday: Light Shoulders/Tri's/Calves
Saturday: Cardio/Abs
Sunday: OFF

There is an exception to the leg days. If my buddy is coming in town, we train legs on Saturday, so I will cut those out during the week and add in cardio in place of those.

Nutrition:

I am trying something a little different here also:
Training days: 0 added fat, 300 carbs, 200 protein
Meal 1 - 100g Carbs, ~33g Pro
Meal 2 - 50g Carbs, ~33g Pro
Meal 3 - 50g Carbs, ~33g pro
Pre- ~33g pro + fibrous vegetables
Post- 100g Carbs ~33g Protein
Meal 6 - ~33g pro + fibrous vegetables

I will post pics up this coming week when I get some done.

Another thing I forgot to add... I will consume minimum of 3-64oz water bottles... this comes from my last run of 2.0 where i had acute kidney pain from lack of fluid intake... it was brutal...

For the Non training day - sunday - I will have meal 1, 100g carbs, ~33g protein, and then the rest of the day will be no carbs and no added fats, and just increased protein intake.

After 3 pills my appetite is through the roof... I just finished meal 1, almost 2 cups of oats, and protein added into it, and I am hungry fifteen minutes later... Not complaining 100%, but this means I will not have an issue sucking down water to try to fill me up...

Super lethargic yesterday... but this could be from the 800 miles of traveling I did this week... LOL I cannot wait to hit the gym... I have this bring it on mentality going right now...

eqududez.jpg

My latest back shot ... taken 12/17...

Have had some quality workouts the last couple of days! weighed myself this morning... came in at 198.6. I will assume that some of this is water, as I have been consuming more than normal amounts of water....

Yesterdays back training highlighted by:

be2ypuha.jpg

mune4yba.jpg

Post workout meal:

1-1/4 cup egg whites, 3/4 cup brown rice, and 2 sugar cookie pop tarts. a smidgen of soy sauce on the eggs and rice, and bingo, a wonderful meal!

How do you do deadlifts with all the weight on one side of the bar???

Lol jk

My libido has definitely been up on DMZ 3.0... I literally have sexual thoughts about every female I lay my eyes on... and my wife reaps the benefits... LOL

Also... very productive workouts... strength has increased! I feel fuller, and more vascular with each workout. Love that burned out feeling from the workouts...

I am also getting this enhanced thermogenic typed feeling... I am not running any fat burners or anything, so it is def an interesting feeling...

did some fasted cardio and abdominal superset this morning after popping 1 - SDMZ3.0 and only consumed water... I felt like a fat burning machine... those same thermogenic effects came through this morning... awesome feeling... definitely sweating my ass off!

My libido has definitely been up on DMZ 3.0... I literally have sexual thoughts about every female I lay my eyes on... and my wife reaps the benefits... LOL

Also... very productive workouts... strength has increased! I feel fuller, and more vascular with each workout. Love that burned out feeling from the workouts...

I am also getting this enhanced thermogenic typed feeling... I am not running any fat burners or anything, so it is def an interesting feeling...

did some fasted cardio and abdominal superset this morning after popping 1 - SDMZ3.0 and only consumed water... I felt like a fat burning machine... those same thermogenic effects came through this morning... awesome feeling... definitely sweating my ass off!
Good to know!

Just got my third workout in for the day... the last two were 30 minute Snow shoveling sessions... at least one more to go tonight...

Fellas... we have a quality product here! Back pumps galore... thanks to MAD amounts of shoveling...

Apparently we are allowed back on the roads here in NW Ohio at 2 p.m. PHWEW... I was afraid I wasnt going to be able to train today!

Where are you at in NW Ohio bro? I went to high school up there and my parents still live up there. They said you guys got buried in snow. Down here in Cincy, we barely got a dusting.

Where are you at in NW Ohio bro? I went to high school up there and my parents still live up there. They said you guys got buried in snow. Down here in Cincy, we barely got a dusting.

I reside in Maumee, which i just south of Toledo... In my yard, we have 14+" of snow and this morning it is -15 outside... talk about being fucked... LOL

Grew up in Fremont. Know exactly where maumee is. Played soccer there quite a few times growing up lol.

Glad you guys got the 14" and -15. People here would lose their damn minds lol

Grew up in Fremont. Know exactly where maumee is. Played soccer there quite a few times growing up lol.

Glad you guys got the 14" and -15. People here would lose their damn minds lol

I think the world has ended for my inlaws... they are calling every hour to make sure that we are all safe... and my wife, being so kind, says yea everything is fine... she hangs up and i'm like... "no we're living in a fucking tent using camping stove to cook and a fire in the driveway for heat..."

I think the world has ended for my inlaws... they are calling every hour to make sure that we are all safe... and my wife, being so kind, says yea everything is fine... she hangs up and i'm like... "no we're living in a fucking tent using camping stove to cook and a fire in the driveway for heat..."

Lol. Some ppl are all panicky about snow.

Here I always laugh at the people who clean out the bread and milk every time they call for 2-4 inches like it's the end of the world. I'm like that's nothing new for me

Lol. Some ppl are all panicky about snow.

Here I always laugh at the people who clean out the bread and milk every time they call for 2-4 inches like it's the end of the world. I'm like that's nothing new for me

My brother-in-law took pics of the grocery store the night before the storm hit... 3 loafs of bread left, and 2 cartons of eggs, and 1 half gallon of milk... Stupid...

Back