• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Training Log

Sirovi

Registered
Reaction score
I need a good place to log my training. I figure this site will be as good as any.

Lil' info about me...

Short term goals on my current cycle (14 weeks) started 3/5/12

Bench 405 (touch and go, we'll see about paused) Current-365
Squat 600, Current- 545 (wraps and belt)
Deadlift 600 Current- 500? I suck at dead lifting, need to fix this

Age- Will be 22 this month.....woo!
Height- 5'9''
Weight- 219 (shoes/clothes morning weight?) @ 16-18% maybe?

Training: West side method

Current cycle-

Sus. @ 500 mg per week
Deca @ 500 mg per week
Trenazone @ 1 ml/day
Superdrol Jumpstart @ 20mg/day first 4 weeks

Yesterday's Training: 3/19/12 Dynamic Squat Day

Speed squat: 275x8x2
Hyper extensions: 3x15-20 BW only
Chin ups (various grips): 3x8 BW only
Weighted abs: 2 sets

Special Notes: Dear Superdrol, please stop making me so damn sleepy all day...I don't like that much...

Yesterday, 3/20/12: Rest

Will post today's training later tonight/tomorrow.

Yesterday's lift: Max effort Upper

Close grip incline press- Fucked up a 315x1......FUCK. Threw off my workout a bit, kind of put me down in the dumps....oh well.

Incline Skull crushers: 3x12
Face Pulls: 3x25

Not the best workout. But I suppose if it wasn't for the so-so workouts, the great ones wouldn't be so special....

Yesterday: 3.22.11 Rest!

Today is max effort lower, will report results later.

Friday: 3/23/12 Max effort Lower

Dead lifts off of a 4'' platform- Worked Up to 500x1** Really happy with this. Didn't expect to pull 500 from a deficit like that

Saturday: Rest/Drinking

Sunday 3/25/12 Hungover all day....fuck. Lower back was having a ton of spasms today. I might take tomorrow off so I don't further aggravate the injury.

In for the ride brother.

In for the ride brother.

Awesome man!

Just a forewarning, I tend to take A LOT of rest days. Seems to work best for me. That being said, I'll just have to tell a story or two on those days to keep it interesting in here.

**Specific goal** 1605 total @ 198 RAW** would be very difficult but so bad-ass!

Short term goal: Start foam rolling and stretching again. My hips have been so unbelievably tight lately due to lack of mobility work. Time to start fixing that.

Also, to keep things interesting, I'll share a random fact with every post on here.

Today's fact: Last Friday night's workout, I changed clothes in the middle of the weight room.

Yesterday: 3/27/12 Rest/Lots of eatins! Lower back is finally not feeling too tense. Ice + massages from my girlfriend (bless her heart) did wonders.

Today is dynamic bench day...I think? My schedule is in my car but I'm pretty sure that's what is on the agenda.

Today's fact: I have a pet rabbit named Mr. Baxter. He is turning out be a rather thick bunny! He is actually a freely roaming bunny. I have never caged him. He just runs around the apartment all day.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/429397_10150646848934630_630314629_9040333_888075589_n.jpg

Happy Birthday! Good luck reaching your goals.

Thanks, Curt....we'll get there...slowly but surely!

3/27/12- Dynamic Bench

Speed bench: 200x8x3 (55% of 1RM) happy with the bar speed

Incline DB press: Worked up to 115x8....haven't done this in a while. Still a decent press.

Face pulls: 2x20

Side lateral raises: 2x12

Overall, good pumps and a solid workout.

3/28/12: Rest! Was going to do cardio...but I had a tummy ache :/

Today is my birthday! I'll probably do some speed squats and then go drink my body weight in beer! Yeeeehawww!

3/29/12: Speed squats/birthday
Squats:300x8x2
Glute/Ham raises: 3 sets BW
Chin ups: 4 sets
3/30/12: Dead/Hungover
3/31/12: Hungover
4/1/12: Still hungover

4/2/12: Max Effort Lockout training:

7 Board Press: Worked up to **500x1 failed at 545 but was very close

Chin ups: 3x10

Tricep Extensions: 3 sets

Weighted Abs: 3 sets

Today: Rest

4/4/12- Really Sick/Rest

Yesterday was brutal. Throat was swollen, whole body ached, fever, ect.

Today is better but I'm still not normal. I'd like to lift tonight but we'll play it by ear. I have been pounding Tylenol and IB profein just to feel decent.

We shall see....

Yikes....been really shitty about updating lately. I actually had strep throat, so that put me out for a while. Before I went to the doctor, I had the following workout.

Max Effort Lower: Zercher Deadlift: 365x1...was drained and didn't want to do any assistance work. I did 1 heavy set of trap bar deads and shut 'er down.

Trap Bar deadlift: 405x20

From there the strep got worse and I finally went into the doctor. Got some antibiotics and it cleared it right up.

4/8/12: Last night's lift, Speed bench: 210x8x3...was really fast, happy!

Tricep Cable extensions 4x12

Dumbbell Rows: 4 sets working up to 120x10...really need to work on these....

Back