• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Chez Blows Up with IRONMAGLABS SUPERDMZ 3.0

chez

Registered
Reaction score
Special thanks to IML for the opportunity to run the latest heavyweight champ to the lineup : http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx-3/

I will be running 1 cap per day. I am sure I will still get great results while minimizing the sides.

This will be a dirty bulk, so all food is welcome on this cycle. The more the merrier.

zasavegu.jpg
abu5a4yq.jpg
nete5uqa.jpg
apuqubyv.jpg

Popped my first cap on Saturday afternoon, then another on Sunday morning before gym.

Squat - 130x10x3
Leg Press - 275x15x3
Leg curl - 40x15x3
Calf Raise - 120x12x3
Seated front delt raise - 30x10x3 ea arm
Seated lateral raise - 30x10x3 ea arm
Shrugs - 150x10x3
Shoulder Press - 140x10x3

Treadmill 15:00

It's really difficult to prolong a bulk when you are surrounded by a bunch of unsupportive people too. Annoying ass people lol. Calling me fat and shit. I have to keep saying I'm bulking! Do people not understand the concept?!?! 😡

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It's really difficult to prolong a bulk when you are surrounded by a bunch of unsupportive people too. Annoying ass people lol. Calling me fat and shit. I have to keep saying I'm bulking! Do people not understand the concept?!?! 😡

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Gotta roll with the punches man. When you strip the fat, they won't be laughing anymore.

Lol! I log enough products for for IML, I figured it was silly not to be on here!

True that you were doing one after another last year like me, great stuff.

Food last night and this morning

hyga2a6e.jpg
uraha8u5.jpg

So much you can do with a fat daddy bird like this one. It was covered in bacon for five hours, fuckin delicious!

In! I'm starting my log on Monday.

Decline bench 130x10x3
Flat bench 130x10x4 180x10x2 225x8
Db OHP 45X10X4 55X10X4
Cable Fly 30x10x10
T bar rows 90x10x8
Lat pulldown 100x10x8

Stride trainer 15:00

Love the White Burnout

y3e9e8y5.jpg

Smith Machine Bench 225X10X10
DB Flys 35X10X10
Skull Crushers 60LB BB
10X10
Seated Dip 100X10X10

I know its a little early, but the pump and
vascularity from this stuff is quite evident. I feel really good so far and I
definatley am not getting tired in the gym, I just wanna work out all day. There
is a blizzard headed our way tonight, so I am actually looking forward to some
major shoveling! Thats just sick.

Smith Machine Bench 225X10X10
DB Flys 35X10X10
Skull Crushers 60LB BB
10X10
Seated Dip 100X10X10

I know its a little early, but the pump and
vascularity from this stuff is quite evident. I feel really good so far and I
definatley am not getting tired in the gym, I just wanna work out all day. There
is a blizzard headed our way tonight, so I am actually looking forward to some
major shoveling! Thats just sick.

Nice, man! that's some serious volume.

I moved down to Florida from the North, and sometimes it's crazy how bad I miss going out and shoveling the snow. There's just something insanely satisfying about it, haha.

Nice, man! that's some serious volume.

I moved down to Florida from the North, and sometimes it's crazy how bad I miss going out and shoveling the snow. There's just something insanely satisfying about it, haha.

True that!

Back