• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st time stack advice

jroccc23

Registered
Reaction score
Hey ya'll,

I'm looking for advice on what would be the best supplements/stack to start out with.

I'm currently 180lbs and have been lifting for the past 2 years.
I take cellucor c4 (pre-workout), Green Magnatude (Creatine), Whey Protein, And Fish Oils.

I'm looking to increase my current weight to about 205lbs or so...

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hey ya'll,

I'm looking for advice on what would be the best supplements/stack to start out with.

I'm currently 180lbs and have been lifting for the past 2 years.
I take cellucor c4 (pre-workout), Green Magnatude (Creatine), Whey Protein, And Fish Oils.

I'm looking to increase my current weight to about 205lbs or so...

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Hey there, welcome to the IronMagLabs forums! Remember to save 15% OFF all purchases with discounts found in Reps signatures.

I'd recommend picking up the M-Sten stack and running it for 4wks at 2 caps ed or the Halo Extreme stack + 1 extra bottle of Halo Extreme to run it for 6wks at 3 caps every day.

I gotta hit the road, but if you'd like to message me, my phone will pick it up and I'll help you as soon as I can!

Back