• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

FUZO Super DMZ 3.0 Log by IronMagLabs

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
Got all my stuff in and will start this 1-06

Thank you heavy and Prince for this opportunity.Im 255 6ft body fat% 15 46yrs old.will keep a weekly detail of lifts and weight and how I feel.

Want to say Thanks Heavy Prince for the chance to log this new product.

MON jan 6th weight 255 bf % ? used the machine couldnt get a correct % so anyway.Took 1 pill in the am 1130am before a work out along with my amino energy,Ok day 1 wow need water blood pressure was a nusense all day I drank and drank water and it helped a little.took 2nd pill 5pm kept drinking and stuffy all day.TOOK ADVANCE CYCLE SUPPORT A DAY ALSO

TUES-WOW blood pressure still a problem but im dealing with it and water is my best friend.Still taking cycle support

WED-woke up felt tight probably because ive never pissed and drank so much water in my life before

THURS-4 days later felt a increase of strength in my lift today and yeah drying me out.Might go vist my doc for some blood pressure pills see if they will help.But I will say 4 days I will say I have noticed a improvement of drying out and a increase in strength.Also been staying in the gym longer every day seems I have more energy.If I cant get my blood pressure stable going to do 1 pill a day

Last edited:
I am followin along man! Good luck and enjoy!

jan10-17

Well after the first week had to go to the Doc to get some blood pressure pills they worked.This stuff is strong for me and Im happy the blood pressure pills worked.I said I was going to do this and Im not stopping

Im having excellent workouts,Im pumped and feel tight all the time.The less water I drink the more bloated I feel so my intake on water is almost 2 gallons a day.My gains on all my exercises have increased quit a bit and very pleased.My wife has noticed after 12 days more leaness but shoulders are more rounded.The parts of my legs that werent coming out are now popping out.My vascularity is coming out here and there with my veins.Im happy with this product.Since I started Im up 10 lbs.So since jan6 until tonight 1/25 10 lbs. My diet is good not great but good.I take my amino energy and anvanced support,my protein is all good.I think if I was to reduce my carbs because Im a carb junkie I would look even better but those late nights just kill me when Im hungry.So 20 days down and big thumbs up.

jan 18-30 ive up my intake of water and my blood pressure got better mabey water helped who knows still taking my meds though.Im still getting stronger in every lift and I feel tighter.Ive gained in 24 days 1olbs but it goes up and down.But all in all Im impressed with the product.Now Im very interested and concerned about my pct when the time comes.I do have to say if your not using your ADVANCE CYCLE SUPPORT your kookoo,lol Thats a must.I preety much use advance cycle support year around anyway

Last edited:
Well after 4-5 weeks on the 3.o my final thoughts are truly amazing product and did what i wanted it to do.gave me some size i gained almost 15lbs now granted i eat like a bear,gave me more strength then i expected.as i said previously my blood pressure was all over and still is but its under control for the most part.im going to finish up these last 2 weeks and i think everyone shouyld be pushing this and getting it out there.great stuff

Very nice simple updates and thank you!!

Can you please post what happens post PCT and see what kind of gains you keep?? Thank you in advance :)

will do

Back