• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

underarm Testosterone replacment.

mrbd

Registered
Reaction score
I am taking an underarm testosterone replacement. Can I take your products with this?

You could. But it could screw up your bloodwork if you're getting it done anytime recently. I think quite a few guys here are on "TRT" lol.

you can....Axiron is a little more effective then Androgel as it absorbs better...you could use any of the products from IML with it...its possible your estrogen could be slightly elevated more by something like 4-Andro..so thats a thing to keep a eye on..

IML products work better with a test base!! I am on HRT script throughout the year and I run PH's all the time with it. Allows me to make awesome gains and stay 100% legal.

But like someone mentioned, if you are going to be tested for consistency which happens to new HRT patients, the products will test you too high at which time the doctor might eliminate or lower your prescription which you don't want.

Once you have a solid year or two under your belt, they really don't fuck with you as much or ask you for blood work often or at all.

^^^Agree that a "test base" would be great with a PH/DS, but not sure about them raising test levels?

I am taking an underarm testosterone replacement. Can I take your products with this?

Yes, most would be perfectly fine with TRT and even ideal. Which products are you specifically interested in brother?

Back