• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Spiny Living Large with SDMZ 3.0 from IronMagLabs

Back
Deadlift
135x10
225x10
315x5
405x3
505x1 PR

Wide Lat Cable pull down
200x20x3

HS High Row
180x20x3

HS Low Row
180x15x3

HS Iso Pull down
140x15x3

1 Arm Row
100lb DBx10x3

5 mins Incline Treadmill

Had to get one PR out of this cycle with today being my last dose. Deadlifts seem to put the least stress on my body of the big three. Cheated severely last night on my diet. Had a pack of doughnut gems, some Stouffers macaroni, and a little Debbie brownie. Just couldn't help myself. Sweets are my downfall. It's ok though, back to the grind. I will have a final review tomorrow.

I know I can hit 550 easy

Maybe after I get a shipment from a silverback

SuperDMZ 3.0 FINAL REVIEW

I have to admit that before I started this run I was a little tentative because of a bad experience with alpha. The other 2 compounds of dmz and msten are my favorites by far. SDMZ 2.0 was a favorite of mine as well but this product has surpassed it.

I started my run with a recomp mindset at 265 lbs. I eventually got up to 272 lbs within 2 weeks without even trying. Then after I realized some comps were coming up fast in my area, I decided I needed to start cutting. Although I don't train for strength, it increased the whole time even with my food intake cut in half. Endurance has never been a problem for me but I've noticed that it increased the whole run as well, as my rep schemes have went from 10 to 20 per set. I did this whole run without cycle support to assess sides with the exception of NAC for liver. My BP spiked in the 1st week and I got a bloody nose but everything leveled off as I got into the cycle.

People might think this review is skewed because of me being an IML rep but I've loved their products since I 1st ran Msten. Hands down I can say this is the best muscle building product on the market right now! The ability to run as directed or only run 1 cap a day makes it extremely versatile. A chubby guy like me ran 2 caps a day with great results. Weight went from 265, up to 272, and down to 257 today. That shows me how well it can be utilized for cutting and bulking. SuperDMZ 3.0 is definitely my designer of choice for the time being.
Congratulations to IronMagLabs for another superior product!

>< >< >< I love Asians >< >< ><

Except for the attitude

Back