• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Q & A with Mike Arnold

Hi Mike,

I was reading couple good articles written by you about Anabolic steroids in mens physique division. And I think you are the men who knows alot about it and can help me. I want to compete in MP after one year. Now I want to build some muscle, but Im allways trying to stay lean as much as possible all year, so my goal is not build muscle as much as possible, but build lean, good quality muscle. So I have about 8 months gain some mass, before I start about 3 months cutting diet. My nutrition based on good quality food, drinking alchohol maybe 3 times a year. So if you can guide me what should I buy from IronMagLabs and how use it I would be very happy :) Also I attached couple photos of me.
IMG_1829.jpg
IMG_1822.jpg

Mike,

I posted a thread on BSL, but just in case some ppl are curious over here...

What are your thoughts on helios? What would a good dosage be?

Thanks in advance.

Deako

Containing a combination of 40 mcg Clen and 5 mg Yohimbine HCL per ml, Helios is an interesting product. It works very well as an overall fat loss drug, as well as a spot reduction agent. With Clen possessing an oral bioavailability of 89-98% and Yohimbine anywhere from 7-70%, injectable Helios will give you more bang for your buck with near 100% bioavailability. This means you want to start out at a lower dosage compared to oral forms of these drugs. Another consideration is that many UGL clen products are significantly under-dosed, so if you have a legitmately dosed Helios product, you may want to lower the dosage even further, especially if you are not sure regarding the potency of your previous oral clen products. The take home point here is "start low" and gradually work your way up as needed. This stufd also hits very hard, as you are delivering the drugs directly into your system.

My only gripe with this product is that due to both drugs being combined in a pre-set dosage, there is no way to tailor the dose of each drug to one's tolerance level, unless it happens to match the pre-set ratips included in the product. For example, most people can easily handle a maxmaml dose of Yohimbine HCL right from the start, which is around 10-12 mg daily, especially when divided into three 3-4 mg doses. However, in order to get 12 mg daily, you wouold need to use about 100 mcg of helios daily--a dose most people without a tolerance will not be able to handle, especially when it is in injectable form. So, you would have to wait until you worked up to at least 80 mcg daily before getting an optimal dose of Yohimbine.

I don't have any issue with the pre-set ratio in Helios, as it is ideal for those taking between 80-100 mcg of Clen daily, but for others with a lower clen tolerance, it is not ideal. For a first-time dose, begin at about 1/2 ml daily...and see how it goes. If you are fine, which you should be, increase to 1 full ml (40 mcg Clen/ 5 mh Yohimbine) the following day. If you have expoerience with Clen, you will know when you are using too much or too little, so there shouldn't be any need for me to plan out your dosing schedule over a several week period. Besides, tolerance does not develop at the same rate among all individuals, making a pre-set dosing schedule fultile.

Containing a combination of 40 mcg Clen and 5 mg Yohimbine HCL per ml, Helios is an interesting product. It works very well as an overall fat loss drug, as well as a spot reduction agent. With Clen possessing an oral bioavailability of 89-98% and Yohimbine anywhere from 7-70%, injectable Helios will give you more bang for your buck with near 100% bioavailability. This means you want to start out at a lower dosage compared to oral forms of these drugs. Another consideration is that many UGL clen products are significantly under-dosed, so if you have a legitmately dosed Helios product, you may want to lower the dosage even further, especially if you are not sure regarding the potency of your previous oral clen products. The take home point here is "start low" and gradually work your way up as needed. This stufd also hits very hard, as you are delivering the drugs directly into your system.

My only gripe with this product is that due to both drugs being combined in a pre-set dosage, there is no way to tailor the dose of each drug to one's tolerance level, unless it happens to match the pre-set ratips included in the product. For example, most people can easily handle a maxmaml dose of Yohimbine HCL right from the start, which is around 10-12 mg daily, especially when divided into three 3-4 mg doses. However, in order to get 12 mg daily, you wouold need to use about 100 mcg of helios daily--a dose most people without a tolerance will not be able to handle, especially when it is in injectable form. So, you would have to wait until you worked up to at least 80 mcg daily before getting an optimal dose of Yohimbine.

I don't have any issue with the pre-set ratio in Helios, as it is ideal for those taking between 80-100 mcg of Clen daily, but for others with a lower clen tolerance, it is not ideal. For a first-time dose, begin at about 1/2 ml daily...and see how it goes. If you are fine, which you should be, increase to 1 full ml (40 mcg Clen/ 5 mh Yohimbine) the following day. If you have expoerience with Clen, you will know when you are using too much or too little, so there shouldn't be any need for me to plan out your dosing schedule over a several week period. Besides, tolerance does not develop at the same rate among all individuals, making a pre-set dosing schedule fultile.

Thanks Mike... I am glad you mentioned where a good starting point would be, cause i was slightly unsure how this would correllate to the preset dosage. Since my test subject does have some experience with oral clen, they should know when enough is enough...

If used for general fat loss, where would you suggest the sub-q inj to be?

Thanks Mike,

Deako

Hi Mike,

I was reading couple good articles written by you about Anabolic steroids in mens physique division. And I think you are the men who knows alot about it and can help me. I want to compete in MP after one year. Now I want to build some muscle, but Im allways trying to stay lean as much as possible all year, so my goal is not build muscle as much as possible, but build lean, good quality muscle. So I have about 8 months gain some mass, before I start about 3 months cutting diet. My nutrition based on good quality food, drinking alchohol maybe 3 times a year. So if you can guide me what should I buy from IronMagLabs and how use it I would be very happy :) Also I attached couple photos of me.
IMG_1829.jpg
IMG_1822.jpg

You look like you will do well in the MPD. You also look young, which means you have plenty of time to improve your body even further.

First of all, you should understand that muscle is muscle. there is no such tuing as "quality" muscle over any other kind of muscle. Whjen people use the tterm "quality" muscle, they are referring to one of two things, which is either adding muscle in the right places (bringing up areas which improve your aesthetics and weak points) and avoiding putting muscle in the wrong places (such as the waist)...or adding a bunch of fat and water while adding muscle. Most people, with the right drugs, can blow up rather quickly, adding 20-30 lbs of mass within a relatively short period of time, but most of the time it is combination of muscle, fat, and water. Eve if no fat is added, water can account for over 50% of one's "gains" when using certain drugs. for example, if someone is using just test prop with an AI, but us stryggling to add more mass, he can toss in some Anadrol, GH, and insulin and add 20 lbs very quickly. The majority of this weight gain will be in the form of water retention, but because most of it will be 'inside' the muscle, it will look like muscle. This type of over-hydrated muscle tissue will make you look massive abd full, but it does not have a hard, dense look to it. It lacks "quality"...because again, most of the weight gain was not actual muscle fiber.

Now, if the weight you gain is legitimate muscle fiber, it will be "quality" muscle, regardless of how fast or slow you add it. Sometimes, when guys add muscle too quickly, they add waist size, but this is usually due to over-eating, which is often required when one wants to add a lot of muscle fast.

Another point I would like to make is that water retention goes away as sooinas you discontinue using the offending steroids/drugs. So, it does not really matter of you are hokding some water in the off-season. It only matters what you look like onstage.

When you say you want to gain "lean" muscle, I am assuming you mean you mean you don't want to add bodyfat as you add muscle. I agree that this is the best way for a physique competitor to go, as it makes it easier to get in shape. In addition, if you aren't eating a ton fo food, you are unlikely to increase your waist size as much as the BB'r seeking mass at al costs. However, don't misunderstand--you will still need to eat plenty of food to gain lean muscle--you just don't want to over-eat. Eating clean should also be a priority, as it will allow you to eat more food without adding bodyfat, which transaltes directly into greater muscle gains.

In order to add muscle without adding bodyfat, the following basic guidelines will probably suit you well.

* Eat 500 calories above mainetance during your muscle building phase
* Eat clean, which means natural foods without added fats or sugars.
* A macro ratio of 1.5 grams protein, 2 grams carb, and .5 grams fat works well for most people trying to gain muscle without adding bodyfat. If you find you aren't able to gain muscle on this plan, increase your carbs to 2.5 grams per pound and see how that goes. The key to keeping the fat off when carbs are on the higher side is to 1) keep the fats low and 2) eat clean carbs, not sugar and processed junk. Lastly, when following the typical "clean" BB'ing diet, you will need to add a bit of healthy fats to your diet in the form of fish oils, olive oil, nuts & seeds, etc. But, you only need a little bit.

As far as steroid selection is concerned, the truth is that you can use ANY of the steroids IML makes because none of them aromatize (convert to estrogen) and none of them, aside from a couple of the weaker PH's (which you won't be using), cause water retention. Some of IML's steroid products will actually dry you out, which is great for pre-comp, but none will actually make you hold water, so any of them are suitable during the off-season.

If you want to gain muscle tissue as quickly as possible, Super DMZ 3.0 is impossible to beat. When using this stuff muscle gain will be a piece of cake, especially for someone new to AAS. However, it does cause lethagy and appetite suppression in some people. Until you try it, you won't know if you will experience this side effect or not. A product called Epi-Tren is alos very good. It is not quite as potent for growth as DMZ 3.0, BUT...most people feel great on it and you will maintain a very hard & dry look while on it. You can also run it for longer than DMZ 3.0.

In your situation, Epi-tran may be the best bet. While I can't recommend you use more than the recommended 3 caps daily, you can easily run 4-5 caps per day for 6-8 weeks, no problem. I usually recommend no less than 6 week cycles of Epi-tren simply because you will continue making gains for much longer than 4 weeks...and it takes a bit longer to grow muscle with this stuff than something like DMZ 3.0. With a comparatively reduced level of toxicity, safety is not an issue with 6 week cycles. I also recommend you use Cycle Support at 2 caps daily.

There is absolutely NO need for an AI when using Epi-tren, as this product already reduces estrogen levels through 2 mechanisms. 10 because it suppresses testosterone production, there will be less test to aromatize into estrogen. 2) Epistane, one of the AAS in Epi-tren, has anti-estrogenic properties, which will further reduce your estrogen levels. By adding an AI on top of that, you will lower estrogen too much. Estrogen levels will already be low enough using Epi-tren alone.

You may be expecting me to recommend a handful of products, but I won't...because you don't need them. You could add some 4-andro if you antd to maintain anormal T levels, but there really isn't any need to add another active steroid product to your Epi-tren. In someone like you, 4-5 caps of Epi-tren daily will produce amazing results, likely adding at LEAST 10 solid pounds of muscle tissue over a 6 week period. Some 1st time users add more. This is my recommendation. If after trying Epi-tren you want to use something else, go for it, but this is probably a good 1st choice for you.

Another reason I am recommending Epi-tren is because it will give you experience with the product before contest prep, which is important because Epi-tren is one of the products you should certainly be running the last 6-8 weeks of your prep, along with Epi-andro. Assuming your org does not drug test, an Epi-tren & Epi-andro combination will produce amazing results in muscle dryness & hardness, especially when your BF% is very low. By using these products the last 6-8 weeks of your show, it will also help you maintain your muscle tissue while losing fat. It would be a huge mistake to not use them at this time. By the way, Epi-andro is not methylated, so it is completely fine to stack these 2 products together.

For now, use Epi-andro and Advanced Cycle Support, follow the dietary guidelines, and let us all know what kind of progress you make by the end of your cycle.

Thank you for all this information Mike! I will post my results and comments when I finish my first cycle.

Thanks Mike... I am glad you mentioned where a good starting point would be, cause i was slightly unsure how this would correllate to the preset dosage. Since my test subject does have some experience with oral clen, they should know when enough is enough...

If used for general fat loss, where would you suggest the sub-q inj to be?

Thanks Mike,

Deako

It doesn't matter where you inject it, but keep in mind that if you repeatedly inject into the same area, you will begin to notice fat loss at the injection site.

Mike,

Hypothetically, is it normal when injecting subcutaneously, to have hard spots under the skin (where injected)? Whenever I utilize a peptide or substance to inject subq, they arrive right after injection, and then they dissipate later...

Mike,

Hypothetically, is it normal when injecting subcutaneously, to have hard spots under the skin (where injected)? Whenever I utilize a peptide or substance to inject subq, they arrive right after injection, and then they dissipate later...

It can happen with many different peptides, including GH and insulin. These lumps are very rarely permament. It is probably due to some type of temporary irritation at the injection site.

It can happen with many different peptides, including GH and insulin. These lumps are very rarely permament. It is probably due to some type of temporary irritation at the injection site.

Thanks Mike. Is there any way to combat that, or is it something that will always happen...

Thanks Mike. Is there any way to combat that, or is it something that will always happen...

It may or may not happen--not much you can do about it if it is happening.

Hai Mike,

what are your thoughts on running an oral cycle, followed by PCT, then immediately jumping on Osta after PCT with the intent of running another oral cycle 8 weeks later after the osta run... in other words "bridging" with an xtra PCT installed;

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/s...ut-feedback-halo-epi-andro-and-quick-question

What kind of impact (if any) would that have on long-term recovery of baseline T? Also what's your personal and/or professional stance on the use of Ostarine, since it's mildly suppressive... seems counter-productive to me in PCT or even shortly thereafter if the object is total recovery, but I've never actually seen bloodwork confirming to what degree of impact (if any) that mild suppression has under SERM-administered PCT (when ran together).

Thanks Mike

Thanks for posting Biggie ... looking forward to educating myself on the answer.

Hai Mike,

what are your thoughts on running an oral cycle, followed by PCT, then immediately jumping on Osta after PCT with the intent of running another oral cycle 8 weeks later after the osta run... in other words "bridging" with an xtra PCT installed;

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/s...ut-feedback-halo-epi-andro-and-quick-question

What kind of impact (if any) would that have on long-term recovery of baseline T? Also what's your personal and/or professional stance on the use of Ostarine, since it's mildly suppressive... seems counter-productive to me in PCT or even shortly thereafter if the object is total recovery, but I've never actually seen bloodwork confirming to what degree of impact (if any) that mild suppression has under SERM-administered PCT (when ran together).

Thanks Mike

You shoud just view Osta as a "cycle", especially when running 2-3 caps/day. Obviously, there is no liver stress with Osta and very few side effects, so there is little to worry about with its use, but since it is still suppressive at the dosages used by BB'rs, you should consider it a "cycle".

Therefore, whether you are running Osta and then immdiately transitioning into steroids...or the other way around, it is just one extended cycle. Whether you are running an 8 week, 12 week, or 16 week cycle--I don't think it really matters. All are cycles...and all can potentially reduce T levels down to just about nothing, depending on what and how much is being used.

We can't really say how long a cycle can be...or how many cycles one can run, before it will permanently negatuvely affect natural T levels. Most guys, after running several cycles, will experience at least some degree of long-term supression, which can range from very minor to significant. People are different. If someone has T level of only 350 before they run their 1st cycle, they may push their natural prpoduction into a deficient range after just a couple cycles, since they started out so close to being test deficient. On the other hand, someone who has a T level of 1,200 before starting (it happens) is likely going to be able to maintain a normal T level even after many years of cycling...because even if his natural T production drops, he is more likely to end up in a decent range.

We also need to consider the fact that some people simply recover easier than others. Obviously, this will make a difference in the long-run. I knew one guy who used steroids ON & OFF for over 10 years in the 80's (a doctor)...never used PCT a day in his life...and even at 55 years old, over 20 years after running his last cycle, his T level is over 1,000. Not bad for a 55 year old guy who used steroid for 10+ years! I have also seen guys who ran only a couple cycle and required life-long TRT. These are the guys who had a low natural T level to begin with and had a hard time recovering--the worst possible combination.

So, I can't give you a single answer, as everyone will respond differently even when doing the exact same thing. I don't think anyone who runs steroids for several yeas, even when using PCT, is going to escape unblemished. Even in the best case scenarios, at least some degree of long-term suppression is ging to take place.

That helps a lot mike! Thanks for the detailed response!

Hey Mike, got a hard as a rock tiny lump on the back of my head, no pain, been there over a year, I can drive my nail into it and no pain. I do tend to dye hair somewhat frequently? Anything to worry about?

Thanks, Doc! Okay, lol....to all of us your our DOC! :)

Hey Mike, got a hard as a rock tiny lump on the back of my head, no pain, been there over a year, I can drive my nail into it and no pain. I do tend to dye hair somewhat frequently? Anything to worry about?

Thanks, Doc! Okay, lol....to all of us your our DOC! :)

Sorry, but I have no idea what it is. Many things could cause a hard lump to appear on the body. If you are asking whether or not this is due to AAS, all I can say is that it is not a known side effect. If I were you, I would go to a doctor and get it looked at. I am sure, maybe with a little bit of testing, they could tell you what it is. In the meantime, I would avoid driving any more nails into the back of your head.

Thanks for the response! Yeah ill get it checked up.

Optimal dose of super trenabol for someone around the 250 range under 15% bodyfat for a lean bulk? (combined with 500mg test e, 12.5mg aromasin ed)

Hey mike. I really need your advice. I am currently cutting. I am 222lbs. I want to compete in 2-3 BB shows this year. I am nowhere near where I want to be physique wise. I have past experience with PH use. In 2013 I ran single cycles of dmz, deca and alpha 1 max. Great results. No sides. Here is what I want to run starting this coming Monday -

Week 1-6 Super DMZ @ 2caps e/d 1am 1pm
Week 1-4 Cobra 6P @ 2caps e/d 1am 1pm
Week 1-4 Growth @ 3caps before bed
Week 7-14 Super Tren @ 6caps e/d 3am 3pm
Week 7-14 Epi Smash @ 3caps e/d 2am 1pm ( I will up to 4caps around week 5-6 )
Week 1-14 PCT @ 2-3caps e/d 2am 1pm

Is this cycle ok?
Any adjustments needed?
Could I run tren longer?
Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey mike. I really need your advice. I am currently cutting. I am 222lbs. I want to compete in 2-3 BB shows this year. I am nowhere near where I want to be physique wise. I have past experience with PH use. In 2013 I ran single cycles of dmz, deca and alpha 1 max. Great results. No sides. Here is what I want to run starting this coming Monday -

Week 1-6 Super DMZ @ 2caps e/d 1am 1pm
Week 1-4 Cobra 6P @ 2caps e/d 1am 1pm
Week 1-4 Growth @ 3caps before bed
Week 7-14 Super Tren @ 6caps e/d 3am 3pm
Week 7-14 Epi Smash @ 3caps e/d 2am 1pm ( I will up to 4caps around week 5-6 )
Week 1-14 PCT @ 2-3caps e/d 2am 1pm

Is this cycle ok?
Any adjustments needed?
Could I run tren longer?
Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yeah, I have some of suggestions. First and foremost, 14 straight weeks of methyls is too freakin' long, especially when DMZ is included in the mix. I am not one to exaggerate the dangers of oral, but this is just too long with the compounds you will be using. If you are taking DMZ 3.0, I would limit it to 4 weeks--6 weeks max. If 6 weeks, then I recommend you take at least a full month off before starting your 8 week run of Epi-smash. If 4 weeks ON, then at least 3 weeks OFF. I also recommend you use Advanced Cyccle Support the ENTIRE time.

Two, why do you have PCT scheduled throughout your entire cycle? PCT should be run post-cycle ONLY.

Three, You can run the Tren as long as you want, as it is not methylated. You could run it through your entire cycle if you want to without any additional liver strain.

Four, if you are trying to gain size, then why use Cobra 6? It will not help mass gains.

Five, you can run growth as long as you want.

Below is an updated cycle which is true to your basic set-up, but with the corrections I suggested...

Cycle
Weeks 1-4: Super DMZ 3.0 @ 2 caps/day.
Weeks 8-14: Epi-smash @ 3 caps/day.
Weeks 1-14: Super tren @ 6 caps/day.

* Growth can be run as long as you want.
* Cobra-6 Optional (if fat loss is the primary goal)

PCT
Days 1-30: Clomid @ 50-100 mg/day (from Superior Hardcore Peptides)
Days 1-35: Aromasin @ 10 mg/day...or E-control @ 2 caps/day. (Aromasin can be purchased from Superior and E-control from IML)

Last edited:
Thanks for the response! Yeah ill get it checked up.

Optimal dose of super trenabol for someone around the 250 range under 15% bodyfat for a lean bulk? (combined with 500mg test e, 12.5mg aromasin ed)

As much as you can afford.

Yeah, I have some of suggestions. First and foremost, 14 straight weeks of methyls is too freakin' long, especially when DMZ is included in the mix. I am not one to exaggerate the dangers of oral, but this is just too long with the compounds you will be using. If you are taking DMZ 3.0, I would limit it to 4 weeks--6 weeks max. If 6 weeks, then I recommend you take at least a full month off before starting your 8 week run of Epi-smash. If 4 weeks ON, then at least 3 weeks OFF. I also recommend you use Advanced Cyccle Support the ENTIRE time.

Two, why do you have PCT scheduled throughout your entire cycle? PCT should be run post-cycle ONLY.

Three, You can run the Tren as long as you want, as it is not methylated. You could run it through your entire cycle if you want to without any additional liver strain.

Four, if you are trying to gain size, then why use Cobra 6? It will not help mass gains.

Five, you can run growth as long as you want.

Below is an updated cycle which is true to your basic set-up, but with the corrections I suggested...

Cycle
Weeks 1-4: Super DMZ 3.0 @ 2 caps/day.
Weeks 8-14: Epi-smash @ 3 caps/day.
Weeks 1-14: Super tren @ 6 caps/day.

* Growth can be run as long as you want.
* Cobra-6 Optional (if fat loss is the primary goal)

PCT
Days 1-30: Clomid @ 50-100 mg/day (from Superior Hardcore Peptides)
Days 1-35: Aromasin @ 10 mg/day...or E-control @ 2 caps/day. (Aromasin can be purchased from Superior and E-control from IML)

I am using dmz 2.0 mike. So since I am using 2.0 could I run this 14 week stack? Or should I take the 3 weeks break like you recommended? I am also running this stack on a cut. That is why I have cobra. Also, I meant pct4, not pct. I am running pct4 weeks 1-14. I have my cycle support which I will run during the full cycle

I am using dmz 2.0 mike. So since I am using 2.0 could I run this 14 week stack? Or should I take the 3 weeks break like you recommended? I am also running this stack on a cut. That is why I have cobra. Also, I meant pct4, not pct. I am running pct4 weeks 1-14. I have my cycle support which I will run during the full cycle

The answer is still a resounding NOOOOOOO! Super DMZ 2.0 is very similar to 3.0, aside from the addition of 1-alpha to the mix. DMZ 2.0 is still a very strong compound with above average liver toxicity, so 14 weeks with no break is out of the question. Take the 3 weeks off.

Truthfully, you do NOT need PCT IV with this cycle. Basically, that product is an AI and Osta combo. You do NOT need an AI when running this cycle. Actually, using an AI would cause more harm than good. Your estgrogen levels are already going to be suppressed when running this cycle, even without an AI, as the non-aromatizing steroids you'll be using will shut down natural T production, leaving you with very little available testosterone for conversion into estrogen. By using an AI on top of it, you will push estrogen levels into a deficient range, hindering muscle growth and possibly vene fat loss, as new reserach shows some estrogen is needed for optimal fat loss. There is absolutely ZERO benefit to using an AI on your cycle. It will work against your goals.

As far as the Osta goes, it is useless on this cycle. Osta is a fairly weak compound, especially in comparison to the steroids you will be using. It probably won't improve your gains at all when using it with DMZ, Epi-smash, and Super tren. In terms of fat loss, the Super tren will be more effective. Osta has very mild fat loss properties, but so to do many other steroids. Super Tren is superior to Osta in this regard. Basically, I think you will end up wasting this product (PCT IV) by using it during this cycle.

The answer is still a resounding NOOOOOOO! Super DMZ 2.0 is very similar to 3.0, aside from the addition of 1-alpha to the mix. DMZ 2.0 is still a very strong compound with above average liver toxicity, so 14 weeks with no break is out of the question. Take the 3 weeks off.

Truthfully, you do NOT need PCT IV with this cycle. Basically, that product is an AI and Osta combo. You do NOT need an AI when running this cycle. Actually, using an AI would cause more harm than good. Your estgrogen levels are already going to be suppressed when running this cycle, even without an AI, as the non-aromatizing steroids you'll be using will shut down natural T production, leaving you with very little available testosterone for conversion into estrogen. By using an AI on top of it, you will push estrogen levels into a deficient range, hindering muscle growth and possibly vene fat loss, as new reserach shows some estrogen is needed for optimal fat loss. There is absolutely ZERO benefit to using an AI on your cycle. It will work against your goals.

As far as the Osta goes, it is useless on this cycle. Osta is a fairly weak compound, especially in comparison to the steroids you will be using. It probably won't improve your gains at all when using it with DMZ, Epi-smash, and Super tren. In terms of fat loss, the Super tren will be more effective. Osta has very mild fat loss properties, but so to do many other steroids. Super Tren is superior to Osta in this regard. Basically, I think you will end up wasting this product (PCT IV) by using it during this cycle.

Alright. I will take 3 weeks off before running the epi smash. I was lead to believe that pct4 during cycle would prevent gyno and help me feel good if I started feeling like shit. I do not have any of these two problems and never had but I said I would run it for the hell of it. Mainly for the osta. I will run the pct4 after my clomid and E control. Great advice and help from you once again. Thanks.

Ok, first off, thanks for your time. Second, I am 6'4" and relatively new to this scene. Oh and 160-165lbs. I've been told not to do a cycle and just eat, but I'm a very hard gainer...I eat dirty as fuck...as in 850calories for breakfast alone all from
porkroll and bread...and simply don't gain weight. So my question is, once I get a good eating and lifting schedule going, what would you advise for the best size and strength gains for a first clycle?
i was advised to avoid sdmz for a first. This person said that halo for instance could provide me with 15+lbs gained in a cycle and have less sides than the dmz. "Three products in one doesn't mean three times the gain". How do you feel about that?
All this being said, I have been considering halo, tren, or Msten +an andro (not sure what one yet) and acs for 6 weeks then pct of ultra male, e control, and acs. (With milk thistle, l Arginine, l glutamine, protein shakes, vitamins, and omega three throughout). What do you advise? Can you provide me with a good stack to provide the most size and strength gains for a first cycle?
Also, I'm worried about testicular shrinkage. Should I be? (Not worried about gyno to to much, I can always purchase nolva if necessary but I can't take anything to make my nuts bigger again lol. I can't afford that loss lol)

Alright. I will take 3 weeks off before running the epi smash. I was lead to believe that pct4 during cycle would prevent gyno and help me feel good if I started feeling like shit. I do not have any of these two problems and never had but I said I would run it for the hell of it. Mainly for the osta. I will run the pct4 after my clomid and E control. Great advice and help from you once again. Thanks.

There is no gyno with those compounds, as they don't aromatize. Like I said, if anything, estrogen levels will drop when on-cycle due to a decreased rate of aromatization via suppression of testosterone production.

As far as feeling good goes, I doubt it. I anything, the near complete elimination of estrogen will likely make you feel worse. The lethargy some people experience when using orals is most often due to the effects of the oral itself. This can't be reveresed by taking any of the compounds within PCT IV. Liver stress can sometimes cause guys to feel less than their best, so Advanced Cyccle Suppport may be useful for combatting that, aside from being extremely beneficial for your health.

Optimal dose of viagra? Or...I guess im asking highest effective dose?

The best dose is whatever provides you with the ideal balance of effectiveness and tolerability. 500-100 mg is usually sufficient. I would begin at 50 mg and see how that goes. 100 mg is too much for many guys. 100 mg will work very well, but if you can't breathe through your noce, you can't kiss very well...and I doubt your woman will like that. Too high of a dose can also cause intense, bothersome pressure behind your eyes, as well as watery eyes. Headache is also a possible side effect. In other words, if 50 mg does everything you need it to while minimizing side effects, you will have a more positive experience. The drug works very well--there is no need to over-do it.

Best treatment for limp dick on tren (besides the obvious of lowering / cutting the tren out) ?

Back