• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Q & A with Mike Arnold

Hey Mike,

When I was on 500mgs of test my lipids were

HDL 39
LDL 149
TOTAL 197
RATIO 5.1
Triglycerides 47

I am now mid cycle on 500mgs of test, 600mgs of tren, and a designer oral containing 10mgs msten, 20mgs dmz, and 25mgs hexadrone. I just got a call from the nurse saying my recent blood work is showing a total cholesterol of 215 and a ratio of 11.3! This means my HDL has tanked.

I know on cycle lipids get jacked but how bad is this? Should I be very concerned? I was just about to drop the orals and add masteron for 10 weeks, this cycle started around 5 weeks ago. Not sure if I should do that now?

Regards
Rambo
It happens all the time when running methyls---very hard to avoid. It's not a big deal if it happens occasionally, but if you run methyls frequently, you should be taking steps to maintain cardiovascular function--all long-term steroid users should.

It happens all the time when running methyls---very hard to avoid. It's not a big deal if it happens occasionally, but if you run methyls frequently, you should be taking steps to maintain cardiovascular function--all long-term steroid users should.
Thanks for the response brother. I replied to your PM btw, I think their might be a slight misunderstanding.

This is what I have come up with so far,

Weeks 1-8 Prop 100 @ 1ml three times a week
Weeks 9 Clomid @ 100mg e/d
Week 10 Clomid @ 50mg e/d
Weeks 11-12 Nolva @ 20 mg e/d

Reason why I asked about orals as well was if I could take the halo/4-Andro cycle the 1st 4 weeks prior to running the inj. cycle also?
Thanks for your reply'
Like Adrenolin said, both are testosterone. While most people will inject prop EOD, 3X weekly us fine, especially for a beginner. I also suggest using a 29 gauge 1/2 inch insulin pin for injections--injected into the quad because there is very little fat there. 1/2 inch depth is fine when injecting just 1-1.5 cc into the qaud...and even 2 cc's in some cases. I have done it 100's of times and many others have, as well. It will cause way less scar tissue build-up, but you will have to back-load your syringes--which means drawing the gear out of the vial with a larger pin and then squirting it in the back of the slin pin.

You could get away with running prop at only 300 mg/week, but personally, I would suggest at least 400 mg/week. Also, Sust will be far less expensive than prop, as prop is only dosed at 100 mg/ml, while Sust is generally 250 mg/ml. Prop usually costs about 50% more, per mg. If running prop, maybe 150 mg, 3X/week would be better. Or, 250 mg Sust, 2X/week.

You will need to run an AI while on-cycle, unless you want to chance getting gyno, but even if you avoid gyno, your estrogen levels will be far too high to be good for you.

I would also make some changes to your PCT, as well. Here is my recommendation for you.

Weeks 1-8: Test prop @ 150 mg Mon/Wed/Fri, or Sust @ 250 mg Mon/Fri.
Weeks 1-8: Aromasin @ 25 mg/day.
Weeks 9-12: Clomid @ 50-100 mg/day.
Weeks 9-14: Aromasin @ 10 mg/day...or you could do 20 mg Nolva if you want.

If using Sust, PCT will need to be a bit different--because of the drug's long active life. See below...

Weeks 1-8: Test prop @ 150 mg Mon/Wed/Fri, or Sust @ 250 mg Mon/Fri.
Weeks 1-8: Aromasin @ 25 mg/day.
Weeks 11-14: Clomid @ 50-100 mg/day.
Weeks 9-16: Aromasin @ 10 mg/day...or you could do 20 mg Nolva if you want.

As you can see, the PCT starts later with Sust. This is because it will take weeks for Sust to clear the system, while prop only takes about a week.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great info. this has helped me out quiet a bit, especially with the pct. :eek:
Much appreciated guys, thanks again'

Mike,

I recently read an article on Iron Mag in which you discussed the over exaggerated toxicity of orals...in particular D-Bol and Anadrol. You mentioned that one could run D-Bol
"Permanently" at 20mg with minimal sides. Would you mind expanding on this? In particular, is this more from your personal experience or rather folks that you have been around throughout the years? I hope I didn't take your comment out of context. I'm always willing to learn new ideas concerning orals.
Thanks

Mike,

Does Exemstane/Aromasin need to be take with a meal or empty stomach? And if taken with a meal is it ok if that meal is only Carbs/Protein or is it better with a high fat meal?

Mike,

Correction...it was a forum post not an article. See below.

Mike Arnold
user-offline.png

Amateur Bodybuilder
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
Join Date Nov 2011
Posts 788 Rep Power 4

Like Austinit said previously, the toxicity concerns of oral AAS are often severely over-exagerated. Eve Anadrol, which has at times been made out as the "liver killer" is a relatively safe drug for the liver. If oral AAS were so dangerous, they would have never made as presription drugs for long-term use. Anadrol was prescribed for decades in the treatment of anemia...and people would use 100-150 mg/day for months straight. 1,000's of people used Anadrol in this fashion and out of all of them, not a single one ever died from liver failure...not a single one. It was prescribe to men, women, and children for this purpose. One one 12 week study subjects were given 100 mg of Anadrol per day for 12 weeks and at the end of this study, which involved dozens of people, none of them showed any signs of serious liver damage. In the final analysis, Anadrol was deemed safe and well tolerated and was subsequently produced as a prescription drug.

Dianabol, per effective dose, is less toxic than Anadrol, but is likely more toxic per mg. However, only a small percentage of people will ever use 100-150 mg of Diaabol daily, as 50 mg is more than adequate for basically everyone. I have seen people use 60-70 mg per day for about a year straight and at the end of the time period, liver enzymes were not pretty, but the they were not in any imminent danger of liver death. I know one 165 lb world champion powerflifter who has used 10 mg per day for many years straight and his liver readings are near perfect. In my estimation, it is extremely likely a BB'rc could administer 20 mg of d-bol per day 'permanently' and not ever experience any serious liver issues. The point of all this talk is to demonstrate the ridiculousness of the claims that are repeatedly uttered around BB'ing forums today.​

Mike,

I recently read an article on Iron Mag in which you discussed the over exaggerated toxicity of orals...in particular D-Bol and Anadrol. You mentioned that one could run D-Bol
"Permanently" at 20mg with minimal sides. Would you mind expanding on this? In particular, is this more from your personal experience or rather folks that you have been around throughout the years? I hope I didn't take your comment out of context. I'm always willing to learn new ideas concerning orals.
Thanks

Hey Mike,
I finished my DMZ 2 cyle, and PCT as well. I had good gains, didn't experience any side effects. Over all it was great and wish i didn't have to come off of it.
PCT was done 11/18/14. Now Im taking time off between cycles (8 weeks as recommended). I feel Im loosing all of the gains. I did take Osta Rx during PCT.

Now my question is: Can/should i take Osta Rx till my next cycle? If take it do you recommend E-control with is as well? Is there another product i can take together with Osta during off cycle time, like Growth?

My goal is to maintain the size and strength as much as possible.

Mike,

Thanks

I would NEVER recommend someone run D-bol permamently at any dose for several reasons. The point I was making was that the live toxic effects of many orals are vastly over-rated. D-bol could be run at 20 mg daily for a year and unless the peson had pre-existing conoitions, their liver would still recover just fine. However, as I said above, there are many reasons why someone would not want to run orals for extended periods of time. More important than duration, in many cases, is toxic load. In the same way that someone could drink a few beers daily for many years withot experiencing serious liver problems, but could experience liver failure within just a few days of drinking a lot of 151, the liver can also handle oral AAS at a low toxic load for extended periods of time.

When it comes to orals, more important than liver strain is cardiovascular side effects, particularly in regards to the lipids.

Mike,

Does Exemstane/Aromasin need to be take with a meal or empty stomach? And if taken with a meal is it ok if that meal is only Carbs/Protein or is it better with a high fat meal?

Not 100% if this would have any affect on the drug, aside from maybe upset stomach in the absence of food. Many medical websites will say it is fine to take with or without food, while others say with food--likely to avoid GI issues. I can tell you this. I have regularly taken it on an empty stomach and it has not adversely affected my estrogen levels.

Hey Mike,
I finished my DMZ 2 cyle, and PCT as well. I had good gains, didn't experience any side effects. Over all it was great and wish i didn't have to come off of it.
PCT was done 11/18/14. Now Im taking time off between cycles (8 weeks as recommended). I feel Im loosing all of the gains. I did take Osta Rx during PCT.

Now my question is: Can/should i take Osta Rx till my next cycle? If take it do you recommend E-control with is as well? Is there another product i can take together with Osta during off cycle time, like Growth?

My goal is to maintain the size and strength as much as possible.

You should not take ostarine during PCT, as it is suppresive of the HPTA, especially at the dosages used in Osta RX. Anything even remotely approaching 25 mg daily will have significant suppressive effects on the HPTA. Even 10 mg will suppress the HPTA and hinder recovery.

You are not going to keep all your "gains" after going off DMZ because a portion of your gains is intramuscular water retention. I.M. water looks just like muscle because it is stored inside the muscle and therefore indistinguishable from muscle tissue. So, as soon as you discontinue the drugs, the muscles will lose the water and shrink up.

In terms of strength gains, you will not be able to keep all of those either, as some of the strength gains provided with DMZ are derived from nervous sytem stimulation--an effect which will no longer be present once you go off.

Now, in terms of actual muscle fiber growth, you will only be able to keep your new muscle fiber if you are still below your natural limit. If you exceed your natural limit while on-cycle, you will continue losing muscle after you go off until you get back down to your natural limit. Also, you will likely lose at least some of your muscle fiber no matter what suituation you are in, as the body will have a difficult time maintaining your new muscle with deficient test levels. You can recovery your T levels pretty quickly with a good PCT, but you will probably lose at least a little bit during that time period.

You should not take ostarine during PCT, as it is suppresive of the HPTA, especially at the dosages used in Osta RX. Anything even remotely approaching 25 mg daily will have significant suppressive effects on the HPTA. Even 10 mg will suppress the HPTA and hinder recovery.

You are not going to keep all your "gains" after going off DMZ because a portion of your gains is intramuscular water retention. I.M. water looks just like muscle because it is stored inside the muscle and therefore indistinguishable from muscle tissue. So, as soon as you discontinue the drugs, the muscles will lose the water and shrink up.

In terms of strength gains, you will not be able to keep all of those either, as some of the strength gains provided with DMZ are derived from nervous sytem stimulation--an effect which will no longer be present once you go off.

Now, in terms of actual muscle fiber growth, you will only be able to keep your new muscle fiber if you are still below your natural limit. If you exceed your natural limit while on-cycle, you will continue losing muscle after you go off until you get back down to your natural limit. Also, you will likely lose at least some of your muscle fiber no matter what suituation you are in, as the body will have a difficult time maintaining your new muscle with deficient test levels. You can recovery your T levels pretty quickly with a good PCT, but you will probably lose at least a little bit during that time period.

You can take Osta after PCT for as long as you want, as it is non-toxic and has next to no noticable side effects. It is a very safe drug. There is no need for e-control with Osta...or any of the designer steroids/PH's, as none of them aromatize. In fact, takg an anti-estrogen with them will possibly reduce gains by lowering estrogen down to almost nothing, which is not what you want. Evem without E-control, they will already be lower than normal due to thesuppressive influence of the designers (less testosterone meansless estrogen conversion). Adding an anti-estrogen on top of that will crush your estrogen levels.

If you were going to add another legal product to your off-cycle period, I would recommend IGF-1 LR3 and/or GH peptides. Both can be legally purchased from IMR. Both work well and do not suppress the HPTA, so you can use them during PCT or at any other time.

Ok, no Osta Rx during PCT which was done on 11/18/14.
Should i stay away from Osta Rx until my next cycle or i can use it to bridge? Any other supplements good fro bridging cycles?

Thank you Mike!

Ok, no Osta Rx during PCT which was done on 11/18/14.
Should i stay away from Osta Rx until my next cycle or i can use it to bridge? Any other supplements good fro bridging cycles?

Thank you Mike!
Sure, you can use it to bridge after PCT, if you are not going to be going right back on AAS. Of course, you can always run it as a stand-alone if that is something that interests you.

I came across this on another forum. Some guy was saying how a 4 week cycle of dmz, m1t or superdrol would be pointless as it is not enough time on cycle to retain those gains once you come off. He also said that you cant build any muscle in 4 weeks. I thought this was bullshit to be honest. But then it got be thinking. Say for example you wanted to run dmz 3.0. Would you get much better results running it at 1 cap each day for 8 weeks, rather than 2 caps each day for 4 weeks? Running it for 8 weeks you would get more workouts while your on cycle and also at only 1 cap it will be less toxic.

I came across this on another forum. Some guy was saying how a 4 week cycle of dmz, m1t or superdrol would be pointless as it is not enough time on cycle to retain those gains once you come off. He also said that you cant build any muscle in 4 weeks. I thought this was bullshit to be honest. But then it got be thinking. Say for example you wanted to run dmz 3.0. Would you get much better results running it at 1 cap each day for 8 weeks, rather than 2 caps each day for 4 weeks? Running it for 8 weeks you would get more workouts while your on cycle and also at only 1 cap it will be less toxic.

He's ignorant on both accounts--both in terms of gains retention and the amount of muscle that can be built in 4 weeks. Clearly, you are dealing with someone who doesn't know jack-shit about AAS. I would not listen to anything he ever says again, as only someone who knows very little about these drugs--and who has next to no real-world experience--would ever say something so incredibly dumb.

How long it takes to build muscle tissue has absolutely no bearing on its post-cycle retention rate. Whether you gain 10 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks or 16 weeks, it is still 10 lbs of muscle and will be kept or lost based on whether or not your hormonal and nutritional environment is suitable for maintaining that muscle. muscle isn't lost more quickly just because you gain it faster. More so, it is absolutely retarded to say that no muscle can be built in 4 weeks. Again, he obvious not only has no real-world experience himself, but has very little knowledge of other people's experiences. I can list literally 100's of people over the years who have added between 10-15 lbs of genuine muscle fiber in 30 days. Now, advanced BB'rs aren't usually going to gain a lot of muscle in just 4 weeks, but many beginners and even intermediates can. I gained 14 lbs of bodyweight on my first 30 day SD cycle...and got harder and drier in the process. I kept 12 lbs of it permanently. Months after I had gone off it was still there and never went away. Others have gained 20+ lbs with a 30 day SD cycle and kept 15+ lbs. Honestly, I can't even believe I am taking the time to offer a rebuttal to something so ignorant.

I have some questions regarding products, dosages and pct that I hoped that you could help me with.

I’m 51 and in excellent health, I haven't had any blood work run recently but my blood pressure is 115/65, 11% body fat, 5’ 11, 175lbs. I’ve been consistently working out or engaged in some form of martial art or combat sport since I was 13. I’m not currently training in martial arts anymore and am just lifting weights these days.

My only previous prohormone experience is the LG Sciences Trifecta kit and IML EpiAndro (taken at 200 mg daily). Because of the recent amazing sales prices I purchased Halo, MSten, Super DMZ, Osta rx and the Andro Mass stack. I figured that I’d rather have the soon to be banned or discontinued products available if I wanted them than be kicking myself a year from now because I didn’t buy them when I had the chance.

As far as goals are concerned, I recognize that good health or not 51 is still 51. I’m not looking or expecting to blow up to 200lbs.+. However since my days of making weight for competition are long past, I would like to at least get up to the 180-185lbs. range without expanding my waistline in the process. I have modest expectations and goals and realistically if I were to put on and keep on something like 3-4 lbs. per cycle I would be extremely happy with that.

My first question is, given my age, goals and relative inexperience with ph would it be worth it to run the Halo and MSten at lower dosages, say 50mg daily for the Halo and 10mg for the MSten or would that be a waste of time? Should I go with the label recommendations of 75-100mg of the Halo and 20mg of the MSten or maybe just stick with or start with products like Osta rx and the Andro Mass stack instead?

My second question is regarding pct. I’ve done research online and have seen recommendations that are literally all over the map. Some places say that if you are only running a 4 week low to moderate dosage cycle and taking a suitable amount of time off between cycles, particularly with the Andros, that otc products like Ultra Male and EControl are fine. At the other extreme I’ve seen people hysterically stating that your balls will practically fall off if you don’t use a serm for something like the Andro products even run at low dosages. I used otc products for the Trifecta and EpiAndro cycles that I had previously run and recovered and felt fine afterwards.

Thanks in advance for any advice that you could possibly offer.

I have some questions regarding products, dosages and pct that I hoped that you could help me with.

I’m 51 and in excellent health, I haven't had any blood work run recently but my blood pressure is 115/65, 11% body fat, 5’ 11, 175lbs. I’ve been consistently working out or engaged in some form of martial art or combat sport since I was 13. I’m not currently training in martial arts anymore and am just lifting weights these days.

My only previous prohormone experience is the LG Sciences Trifecta kit and IML EpiAndro (taken at 200 mg daily). Because of the recent amazing sales prices I purchased Halo, MSten, Super DMZ, Osta rx and the Andro Mass stack. I figured that I’d rather have the soon to be banned or discontinued products available if I wanted them than be kicking myself a year from now because I didn’t buy them when I had the chance.

As far as goals are concerned, I recognize that good health or not 51 is still 51. I’m not looking or expecting to blow up to 200lbs.+. However since my days of making weight for competition are long past, I would like to at least get up to the 180-185lbs. range without expanding my waistline in the process. I have modest expectations and goals and realistically if I were to put on and keep on something like 3-4 lbs. per cycle I would be extremely happy with that.

My first question is, given my age, goals and relative inexperience with ph would it be worth it to run the Halo and MSten at lower dosages, say 50mg daily for the Halo and 10mg for the MSten or would that be a waste of time? Should I go with the label recommendations of 75-100mg of the Halo and 20mg of the MSten or maybe just stick with or start with products like Osta rx and the Andro Mass stack instead?

My second question is regarding pct. I’ve done research online and have seen recommendations that are literally all over the map. Some places say that if you are only running a 4 week low to moderate dosage cycle and taking a suitable amount of time off between cycles, particularly with the Andros, that otc products like Ultra Male and EControl are fine. At the other extreme I’ve seen people hysterically stating that your balls will practically fall off if you don’t use a serm for something like the Andro products even run at low dosages. I used otc products for the Trifecta and EpiAndro cycles that I had previously run and recovered and felt fine afterwards.

Thanks in advance for any advice that you could possibly offer.

There is no reason to have to "start low", if that is what you're asking. However, i would only use one product at a time, at least for now. If you ant to use M-sten, then just use M-sten. If you want to use Halo, then use Halo, but not both. You could use both at a lower dosage, but you'll have no idea what is doing what.

In order of potency, you have DMZ 3.0 in 1st place, followed by M-sten, halo, and Osta. DMZ 3.0 and M-sten are both very strong products--much stronger than Halo, but Halo is stronger than Osta by a fair margin when dosed at 75-100 mg/day. If you use DMZ 3.0, you could start with just 1 cap and see how it goes. You could also start with 1 cap of M-sten, but 2 caps is easily doable. If using Halo, I would not use less than 50 mg/day. Osta won't provide anywhere near the muscle gains of DMZ 3.0 or M-sten, so keep that in mind.

I always recommend a SERM and AI for PCT--Clomid and Aromasin are my personal recommendations. 50-100 mg Clomid for 30 days and 15 mg Aromasin for 40 days. You can start this the day after your last cap of AAS. At your age, you don't want to mess with your HPTA, unless you don't mind if you go on TRT permanently. If you want to avoid that, then use a SERM and AI for PCT. Many people will use just 2 serms and no AI, such as Clomid and Nolva.

Thanks, I figured that i would start with the Halo for no other reason than that's what I have the most of and then work my way through the Msten and the DMZ 3.0 so that I could evaluate how I felt on each and see the results that each produced. Based on your response and from what I've read on the forum I'll likely run the Halo at 75 mg, start with one cap of the Msten, see how I feel and maybe go up to two and probably stick with one cap of the DMZ 3.0.

As far as the PCT is concerned, no I'm not looking to go on TRT permanently, excellent health or nor not my age is something that I needed to consider. I already picked up Nolva, E-Control, and Ultra Male. I had been dragging my feet on the Nolva because for some reason I seemed to be more intimidated by the SERM than I was by the AAS even though I know that logically that makes no real sense.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Thanks, I figured that i would start with the Halo for no other reason than that's what I have the most of and then work my way through the Msten and the DMZ 3.0 so that I could evaluate how I felt on each and see the results that each produced. Based on your response and from what I've read on the forum I'll likely run the Halo at 75 mg, start with one cap of the Msten, see how I feel and maybe go up to two and probably stick with one cap of the DMZ 3.0.

As far as the PCT is concerned, no I'm not looking to go on TRT permanently, excellent health or nor not my age is something that I needed to consider. I already picked up Nolva, E-Control, and Ultra Male. I had been dragging my feet on the Nolva because for some reason I seemed to be more intimidated by the SERM than I was by the AAS even though I know that logically that makes no real sense.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Nolva is a safe drug, relatively speaking. Also, keep in mind that regardless of what order you use these products in, you are likely to gain less and less muscle with each successive cycle, simply because it is much easier to gain muscle when first beginning. You may gain an equal amount during later cycles, simply because M-sten and DMZ are much stronger, but don't expect to gain a bunch more muscle by the time you get to your 3rd cycle just because it's DMZ. Lastly, 2 caps of M-sten is about equal to 1 cap of DMZ, so if you decide to stick with one cap of DMZ, don't expect it to work any better than 2 caps of m-sten. 2 caps of DMZ is easily doable. If you can use 2 caps and feel fine, go for it.

Insulin questions

Hey Mike,

I have a few questions about using insulin and I have read a few of your articles. Firstly, I am subject to random drug testing at work, and as such I cannot take any other PEDs including peptides. I hope you don't mind me shooting off a few questions in one post.

1. Is insulin use without GH or PEDs for muscle growth worth it? I have read a lot of conflicting information on this.

2. I am planning on using a insulin sensitizer such as Berberine (Metformin is out as I cannot source prescription meds). However, I have read about Berberine's ability to both suppress protein synthesis and stimulate protein degradation, thus causing muscle atrophy, by increasing Atrogin-1. Do you know weather this actually has any real world effect on a otherwise natural lifter?

3. Insulin, Leucine and BCAA's all reportedly activate mTor, would supplementing with these be enough to affectively inhibit Atrogin-1 and increase protein synthesis?

4. Do insulin sensitizers (Berberine) have a 'build up' period, or can they be started at the same time as insulin usage?

5. When using Berberine, would the required insulin dose be smaller as compared to insulin usage without Berberine?

6. If using Berberine, would supplementing with other insulin sensitizers such as ALA be beneficial?

7. Would supplementing with a low dose T3 (Cytomel) be beneficial at all in order to prevent unwanted fat gain whilst using insulin? (Other than adhering to a proper diet)

8. Do you still recommend pre-workout administration of insulin over post-workout?

I hope these questions make sense, and as always, I do have a few more... Thank you very much for your time.

Cheers

WhAts up i had a couple questions about igf1-lr3 you think you can help me out

I have a bottle of igf1-lr3 thats 1mg and would like to know how much AA do i mix in it to make a 1000mcg mixture? And then how much do i take each day and for how many days ?
And can i use an insulin needle for my injections ?

Your question didn't really make sense. 1 mg = 1000mcg no matter how much dilution. If you add 1ml of bac water you'll have a concentration of 1000mcg / 1ml or 100mcg to the "1" Mark, and 10mcg for every tick-mark.

Hi Mike,
I am 21 years old and looking to run my first cycle to put on some lean mass. I have been doing a lot of research on various products and the chemical components to get a better understanding of what I am going to be putting in my body and to limit the sides. Since it is my first cycle I want to go with non methylated products. I have been thinking about stacking 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and Epi-Andro for about a 4-5 week cycle, followed by a PCT with Ultra Male and E-control. My question is: Is this too much to be taking at once for a first cycle? If not, do you have any suggestions on the dosings? Also, feel free to offer any suggestions/advice in general about this proposed cycle as this is my first cycle and I am looking to do it the right way.
Thanks in advance!

Does mike still answer on here?

To be honest, I was getting so few questions that I stopped checking in. Look at how long the gaps are inbetween the question--months. This thread has been here for years now, and for a time I was checking in daily for weeks and even months on end without a single post. It turned into a waste of time, so I eventually stopped checking. Look how much time passed between your post and the one before it--4 months. The last one before that was 7 months. I think you get the point. :)

Last edited:
Do sarms really compete for the same receptors? There are new sarm products out now that stack several together. Like lgd s4 and osta. Is a sarm stack like this worthwhile/ effective?

Do sarms really compete for the same receptors? There are new sarm products out now that stack several together. Like lgd s4 and osta. Is a sarm stack like this worthwhile/ effective?

All steroids and SARMS attach to the same receptor--the androgen receptor. Competition for the receptor is a non-issue at the dosages most people use SARM's at. Whether or not you should stack different SARM's will depend on many factors, such as goals, finances, whether or not you use traditional AAS, etc.

All steroids and SARMS attach to the same receptor--the androgen receptor. Competition for the receptor is a non-issue at the dosages most people use SARM's at. Whether or not you should stack different SARM's will depend on many factors, such as goals, finances, whether or not you use traditional AAS, etc.

Mike thx for getting to this. If you could provide more info it would be appreciated. Goals are lean gains, finances non issue, no aas use. However if advisable would research sarms with iml designer aas...

Back