• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First time Halo and 4Andro cutting/recomp cycle log

Thursday:
diet was on point still eating the same every day. only sides so far is minimal oily skin and a little increase in acne. nothing to worry about. hunger hasn't decreased yet could still eat a horse. I haven't felt it kick in yet. now I do generally feel good during the workouts and I'm able to push hard even though I'm on 1700 calories a day so I know that this has to be the Halo and Epi-Andro helping.

do you guys think I should up the calories closer to a recomp? still bellow maintenance but maybe 2300?
I was wondering if you feed it more calories if you would feel it more (the halo and epi-andro). what is your take on this?

workout was day B again. first set can be found behind the weights used. after that at least 30 rest/pause reps in sets of 3. for weighted push-ups I do around 60 reps (to compensate for not being able to do bench and flyes because of the shoulder):

B:
Romanian Deadlift: 265x11
Pull-Ups: BW+10 x11
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+55x13
Chest supported Dumbbell Row (elbows out): 65x10
Leg Extensions: 160x12
Incline Dumbbell Curl: 27.5x11
Overhead Extensions (cable with v-shaped bar): 160x12
seated calf raise machine: 115x20
Side Laterals (Dumbbell): 20x10
Reverse Flyes: 17.5x13

Thursday:
diet was on point still eating the same every day. only sides so far is minimal oily skin and a little increase in acne. nothing to worry about. hunger hasn't decreased yet could still eat a horse. I haven't felt it kick in yet. now I do generally feel good during the workouts and I'm able to push hard even though I'm on 1700 calories a day so I know that this has to be the Halo and Epi-Andro helping.

do you guys think I should up the calories closer to a recomp? still bellow maintenance but maybe 2300?
I was wondering if you feed it more calories if you would feel it more (the halo and epi-andro). what is your take on this?

workout was day B again. first set can be found behind the weights used. after that at least 30 rest/pause reps in sets of 3. for weighted push-ups I do around 60 reps (to compensate for not being able to do bench and flyes because of the shoulder):

B:
It really depends on what YOU want to do. Halo should be in full swing very soon. You're never gonna feel fantastic while cutting. If you want to up the cals, go for it! You would have a better chance of building more muscle. And if you're nervous about fat gain, just throw in some extra cardio.

It really depends on what YOU want to do. Halo should be in full swing very soon. You're never gonna feel fantastic while cutting. If you want to up the cals, go for it! You would have a better chance of building more muscle. And if you're nervous about fat gain, just throw in some extra cardio.

thanks for the input eb. I think I'm gonna cut for at least another week then reassess the situation and maybe eat around maintenance to build a little bit of lean muscle during the last two weeks of the cycle. I will let you guys know what I decide =)

friday and saturday: felt good diet was on point and had great workouts. no sides as of yet. I am sweating more in the gym but I read that this is from the epi-andro.

I stayed the same weight this week but lost around 0.3 inches off my waist. definitely leaning out while keeping or even slightly increasing strength.

numbers for my last two workouts:

A:
Leg Press: 815x11 (new PR)
Weighted Chin-up: BW+25x11
Wide Grip Cable Rows: 130x11
Seated Leg Curls: 120x11
Concentration Curls: 27.5x11
Triceps Pushdown(rope attachment): 75x11
standing calf raises(squat machine): 250x23
cable upright row: 105x11

cable chest flyes: 30x15 (still going easy on them because of my shoulder)

B:
Leg Extensions: 160x11

all in all everything is going well =) today is a rest day. will report back tomorrow evening after the gym.

Yup, the Epi-Andro will make you sweat more, but it will subside eventually.

monday: diet was on point. no sides besides a little more sweating which is not really a side.
I am going to up my carbs from 85g to 150g to achieve better performance in the gym. 85g is just too low.
this puts me around 2000 calories for the day which is still 500 calories below maintenance so I'm still cutting.

I'll let you guys know how it works. it will be the first day on more carbs today.

workout yesterday went great:

A:
Leg Press: 815x11
Weighted Chin-up: BW+25x10
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+55x12
Seated Leg Curls: 120x12
Triceps Pushdown(rope attachment): 75x12
standing calf raises(squat machine): 250x21
cable upright row: 105x12

gym is freaking crowded after work at the moment. thinking about going at like 4am before work. we'll see.

tuesday: diet was on point. first day at 150g carbs and a total of 2000 calories. felt much better than usual already. more energy in the gym and overall well being. no sides so far.

workout was great and pumps were better than usual (probably because of more carbs). same as usual reps of first set can be found right behind the weights and then at least 30 rest/pause reps in sets of 3. 60 total reps for weighted pushups

B:
Romanian Deadlift: 265x12
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+55x14
Overhead Extensions (cable with v-shaped bar): 160x13

so I have been thinking when I should have my next cheat day (eat whatever I want and how much I want).
those days are usually around 10000cal to 15000cal days. I have them every once in a while because I'm very strict with my diet and don't cheat at all besides those planned cheat days.

now when would it be best to have one? while I still take the halo and epi-andro because fat deposition is lower and I could build some muscle? or should I have it somewhen during pct (I think that's probably the worst because of more fat deposition)? or should I wait until later after PCT?

just looking for some advice/thoughts.
when I have a date for it it's easier for me to stick to the diet so that's why I want to plan it =)

so I have been thinking when I should have my next cheat day (eat whatever I want and how much I want).
those days are usually around 10000cal to 15000cal days. I have them every once in a while because I'm very strict with my diet and don't cheat at all besides those planned cheat days.

now when would it be best to have one? while I still take the halo and epi-andro because fat deposition is lower and I could build some muscle? or should I have it somewhen during pct (I think that's probably the worst because of more fat deposition)? or should I wait until later after PCT?

just looking for some advice/thoughts.
when I have a date for it it's easier for me to stick to the diet so that's why I want to plan it =)
I prefer my clients have a cheat MEAL rather than an all out cheat day. I usually let them have one a week if they are not too prone to fat gain. One every 2 weeks if they ARE prone to fat gain.

I prefer my clients have a cheat MEAL rather than an all out cheat day. I usually let them have one a week if they are not too prone to fat gain. One every 2 weeks if they ARE prone to fat gain.

that probably makes more sense =) do you have any restrictions during that meal? like foods you shouldn't eat? a calorie limit? or can you just eat that meal until you can't eat anymore? and do you eat your other meals as well that day?

that probably makes more sense =) do you have any restrictions during that meal? like foods you shouldn't eat? a calorie limit? or can you just eat that meal until you can't eat anymore? and do you eat your other meals as well that day?
No restrictions; I just like it to be the last meal of the day...basically a big ass dinner. :)

Wednesday: no sides. diet was on point. was not motivated at all for anything but a soon as I hit the gym I was focused and the workout went well. even managed two new pr =) will increase weight on all exercises where I managed to hit 12 reps in the next A session.

A:
Leg Press: 815x12 (new PR)
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+55x14 (new PR)

sorry for the late update. work has been crazy. everything is still going well. my diet has been on point for the whole cycle so far. no cheats. workouts are getting better and better. I'm able to increase lifts even though I'm on a caloric deficit.

still working out 6 times a week. weighed in at 168.8 pounds this morning that's 1.8 pounds gained in two weeks. waist is 0.4 inches smaller than two weeks ago as well.

here are my last two workouts from this week:

Friday:
A:
Leg Press: 815x13 (new PR)
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+70x9 (new PR)

Saturday:
B:

Romanian Deadlift: 265x13 (new PR)
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+70x10 (new PR)
Side Laterals (Dumbbell): 20x11 (new PR)

also attached some update pics

Attachments

• front1_16_02_2014.png
    front1_16_02_2014.png
    767.6 KB · Views: 16
  • front2_16_02_2014.png
    front2_16_02_2014.png
    919.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Back1_16_02_2014.png
    Back1_16_02_2014.png
    934.5 KB · Views: 10
sorry for the late update. work has been crazy. everything is still going well. my diet has been on point for the whole cycle so far. no cheats. workouts are getting better and better. I'm able to increase lifts even though I'm on a caloric deficit.

still working out 6 times a week. weighed in at 168.8 pounds this morning that's 1.8 pounds gained in two weeks. waist is 0.4 inches smaller than two weeks ago as well.

here are my last two workouts from this week:

Friday:
A:
Leg Press: 815x13 (new PR)
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+70x9 (new PR)

Saturday:
B:

Romanian Deadlift: 265x13 (new PR)
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+70x10 (new PR)
Side Laterals (Dumbbell): 20x11 (new PR)

also attached some update pics

Keep killin' it! Tightening up while filling out, that's the goal!

Keep killin' it! Tightening up while filling out, that's the goal!

thanks eb. it sure is :cool:

Monday: wasn't very motivated yesterday and felt kind of under the weather. had crazy carb cravings but stuck to my diet. however as soon as I started working out everything changed. I felt like a freaking beast and busted through the workout with ease. managed to hit new pr's in 5 out of 10 exercises. felt very good =)

A:
Leg Press: 835x11 (new PR)
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+70x11 (new PR)
Wide Grip Cable Rows: 130x12 (new PR)
Seated Leg Curls: 130x11 (new PR)
standing calf raises(squat machine): 250x20
cable upright row: 105x13 (new PR)

had some trouble sleeping last night. gonna pickup some melantonin tonight and see if it helps.

thanks eb. it sure is :cool:

Monday: wasn't very motivated yesterday and felt kind of under the weather. had crazy carb cravings but stuck to my diet. however as soon as I started working out everything changed. I felt like a freaking beast and busted through the workout with ease. managed to hit new pr's in 5 out of 10 exercises. felt very good =)

A:
Leg Press: 835x11 (new PR)
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+70x11 (new PR)
Wide Grip Cable Rows: 130x12 (new PR)
standing calf raises(squat machine): 250x20
cable upright row: 105x13 (new PR)

had some trouble sleeping last night. gonna pickup some melantonin tonight and see if it helps.
Enjoy the dreams...;)

Tuesday: felt ok. busy day. diet was on point and hunger was manageable. definitely better than monday =)
felt some back pumps yesterday but upped my water and it subsided.

had a solid workout. felt like I could go on forever.

B:
Romanian Deadlift: 265x13
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+70x11
Side Laterals (Cable): 20x11 (new PR)
Reverse Flyes (machine): 85x11

melantonin definitely helped me sleep last night =) love the vivid dreams as eb mentioned =D

Wednesday: felt good. not as hungry as I was the last few days which is a good thing. diet was on point. no sides as of yet. well I have insane road rage but I already have that off cycle it's just amplified now haha.

hit another new PR on Leg Press =). which means I officially increased my leg press by 50 pounds in 4.5 weeks on a caloric deficit. pretty damn good =). my leg strength has increased the most and I am also leaning out around the legs/butt the most. hoped it would be around my lower stomach but I'll still take the leaning out =) starting to see the separation in my quads =)

A:
Leg Press: 845x11 (new PR)
Wide Grip Cable Rows: 130x12
Seated Leg Curls: 130x11
Concentration Curls: 27.5x10
standing calf raises(squat machine): 250x19

still wondering if I should have a cheat meal this sunday or next. if I go for next then I wouldn't have cheated for over 6 weeks which would be great. however it would be second day of PCT and I don't want to put on too much fat. will let you know what I decide to do =)

Wednesday: felt good. not as hungry as I was the last few days which is a good thing. diet was on point. no sides as of yet. well I have insane road rage but I already have that off cycle it's just amplified now haha. As soon as I get in the car I immediately start issuing death threats to anyone that even gets near me...I'm gonna get killed REAL soon, LOL!

hit another new PR on Leg Press =). which means I officially increased my leg press by 50 pounds in 4.5 weeks on a caloric deficit. pretty damn good =). my leg strength has increased the most and I am also leaning out around the legs/butt the most. hoped it would be around my lower stomach but I'll still take the leaning out =) starting to see the separation in my quads =)

A:
Leg Press: 845x11 (new PR)
Seated Leg Curls: 130x11
Concentration Curls: 27.5x10
standing calf raises(squat machine): 250x19

still wondering if I should have a cheat meal this sunday or next. if I go for next then I wouldn't have cheated for over 6 weeks which would be great. however it would be second day of PCT and I don't want to put on too much fat. will let you know what I decide to do =)
I imagine the metabolism could seriously use the cheat. How about you just schedule it after an epic workout, and then make sure to get in another big workout the day AFTER the cheat meal.

As soon as I get in the car I immediately start issuing death threats to anyone that even gets near me...I'm gonna get killed REAL soon, LOL!

I imagine the metabolism could seriously use the cheat. How about you just schedule it after an epic workout, and then make sure to get in another big workout the day AFTER the cheat meal.

bhahahaa had to laugh so hard that's totally me with the death threats :D

good advice with the cheat meal thanks eb. will definitely do that. I can be a little too strict at times. well if there even is something as being too strict =)

Thursday: all was fine. wasn't really hungry yesterday which is unusual for me but hey not complaining. stuck to the diet. gonna have an epic cheat meal on sunday though =) strength in the gym was alright. didn't feel as good as the last few days. not sure why but I guess it's normal to have ups and downs.

B:
Leg Extensions: 160x11
Side Laterals (Cable): 20x11
Reverse Flyes (dumbbells): 20x11 (new PR)

Friday: felt good. diet was on point. workout was good. no sides to report =)

A:
Leg Press: 845x11
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+70x11 (total of 60 reps)
Seated Leg Curls: 130x10 (new PR)
standing calf raises(squat machine): 250x18
cable upright row: 110x11 (new PR)
cable chest flyes: 20x15 (still going easy on them because of my shoulder) two sets

Saturday(today):

was pretty hungry but felt overall good. I went to a 3d trampoline place yesterday. was pretty fun but my core and legs are pretty sore because of the front and back flips and jumping around like an idiot haha. also felt a little weaker in the gym probably because of feeling sore and the added cardio.
it was still a good workout just felt a little harder than usual.

B:
Leg Extensions: 160x10
Incline Dumbbell Curl: 27.5x10
seated calf raise machine: 115x22
Side Laterals (cable): 20x12 (new PR)
Reverse Flyes: 20x10 (new PR)

I lost 0.5 pounds this week. waist stayed the same. and I also increased a lot of lifts this week. all in all a really good week.
definitely ready for my cheat meal tomorrow =)

I also attached some update pics.

Attachments

• back1_22_02_2014.png
    back1_22_02_2014.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Front1_22_02_2014.png
    Front1_22_02_2014.png
    857.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Front2_22_02_2014.png
    Front2_22_02_2014.png
    818.3 KB · Views: 12
Friday: felt good. diet was on point. workout was good. no sides to report =)

A:
Leg Press: 845x11
Seated Leg Curls: 130x10 (new PR)
cable upright row: 110x11 (new PR)
cable chest flyes: 20x15 (still going easy on them because of my shoulder) two sets

Saturday(today):

was pretty hungry but felt overall good. I went to a 3d trampoline place yesterday. was pretty fun but my core and legs are pretty sore because of the front and back flips and jumping around like an idiot haha. also felt a little weaker in the gym probably because of feeling sore and the added cardio.
it was still a good workout just felt a little harder than usual.

B:
Leg Extensions: 160x10
Incline Dumbbell Curl: 27.5x10
seated calf raise machine: 115x22
Side Laterals (cable): 20x12 (new PR)
Reverse Flyes: 20x10 (new PR)

I lost 0.5 pounds this week. waist stayed the same. and I also increased a lot of lifts this week. all in all a really good week.
definitely ready for my cheat meal tomorrow =)

I also attached some update pics.

Gettin' good results, man!

Gettin' good results, man!

thanks eb =) it has been an awesome ride so far. overdid it a little during my cheat meal yesterday but back on track today.

this is my last week and I was wondering if I could extend the epi-andro for another 4 weeks?
after this week I have been running halo and 4-andro at 3 caps a day for 6 weeks and epi-andro at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks. I have seen people recommend running epi-andro for 8 weeks total. would that be a possibility here or do you think I should call it a good first cycle and start pct like planned after this week?

thanks eb =) it has been an awesome ride so far. overdid it a little during my cheat meal yesterday but back on track today.

this is my last week and I was wondering if I could extend the epi-andro for another 4 weeks?
after this week I have been running halo and 4-andro at 3 caps a day for 6 weeks and epi-andro at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks. I have seen people recommend running epi-andro for 8 weeks total. would that be a possibility here or do you think I should call it a good first cycle and start pct like planned after this week?
Personally, if I wanted to extend the Epi-Andro, I would...but that's just me. :cool: Stay on your water and support supps and enjoy!

Personally, if I wanted to extend the Epi-Andro, I would...but that's just me. :cool: Stay on your water and support supps and enjoy!

that's what I like to hear :cool: gonna order some more right away :D

Monday: Felt a little sluggish during the day because of all the junk food I ate during the cheat meal. plus I was pretty hungry and craved carbs. besides that I felt good. diet was on point again. I also noticed that I had less water retention and no visible fat gain after my cheat. usually I can see a big difference but this time it wasn't bad at all. I am sure that is because of the cycle. great feeling =)

workout was great. holy pumps. due to the huge carb increase the pumps were insane. it felt like my forearm, quads and arms are about to explode. also the weights felt way lighter than usual. I can only imagine how awesome it would be to bulk on a cycle.

A:
Leg Press: 845x13 (new PR)
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+70x12 (new PR) (total of 60 reps)
Triceps Pushdown(rope attachment): 75x13 (new PR)
cable upright row: 110x11
cable chest flyes: 30x15 (still going easy on them because of my shoulder) two sets

ordered some more epi-andro. this will be the last week of halo, 4andro and epi-andro together but I will continue epi-andro at 4 caps ed for 4 more weeks.

Monday: Felt a little sluggish during the day because of all the junk food I ate during the cheat meal. plus I was pretty hungry and craved carbs. besides that I felt good. diet was on point again. I also noticed that I had less water retention and no visible fat gain after my cheat. usually I can see a big difference but this time it wasn't bad at all. I am sure that is because of the cycle. great feeling =)

workout was great. holy pumps. due to the huge carb increase the pumps were insane. it felt like my forearm, quads and arms are about to explode. also the weights felt way lighter than usual. I can only imagine how awesome it would be to bulk on a cycle.

A:
Leg Press: 845x13 (new PR)
Weighted Push-Ups: BW+70x12 (new PR) (total of 60 reps)
Triceps Pushdown(rope attachment): 75x13 (new PR)
cable upright row: 110x11
cable chest flyes: 30x15 (still going easy on them because of my shoulder) two sets

ordered some more epi-andro. this will be the last week of halo, 4andro and epi-andro together but I will continue epi-andro at 4 caps ed for 4 more weeks.
Cool, in for this "extended" ride!

Back