• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time Halo and 4Andro cutting/recomp cycle log

yep definitely love IML products =)
today is my last day of Nolva. been taking 3 caps of E-Control the whole last week before bed and will continue to take E-Control for at least 2 more weeks without the Nolva. is it ok to use all 3 caps before bed or is it more beneficial to spread it out through the day?

training is going as good as it can so far with the stupid AC joint. it's frustrating only lifting very light weights and not being able to push myself to the limit. no chest work is hard as well. been good with my diet the last week. it's a daily struggle though because I'm still frustrated about the training. but I'm trying to make the most out of it.

would it be beneficial to take osta during my 6 week recovery time to avoid muscle loss and maybe lose some fat? or would that just be a waste of Osta and I should start it as soon as I can go back to full training?
Definitely spread out the E-Control doses (am, mid-day, pm). E-Control has a very short half-life, so it really should taken a few times throughout the day.

Osta would be fantastic during your recovery time! But at least wait till you're finished with PCT. I really feel Osta helped my torn meniscus heal a couple years ago.

Definitely spread out the E-Control doses (am, mid-day, pm). E-Control has a very short half-life, so it really should taken a few times throughout the day.

Osta would be fantastic during your recovery time! But at least wait till you're finished with PCT. I really feel Osta helped my torn meniscus heal a couple years ago.

cool thanks eb:cool: will definitely wait with the osta until after I finish PCT (I'm in the last two weeks) would be pretty counterproductive otherwise =) I will even try to wait a couple weeks after the end of pct. on one hand I want to give my body the appropriate rest on the other hand I don't want to lose to much muscle while recovering...

so far pct has been good I haven't lost any strength (at least in the body parts I can still train properly). might have put on a little fat because of the two blow out days I had back to back because I was frustrated about my shoulder. I'm done with the 4 weeks nolva so now it's just E-control, UM and ACS for the next 2 weeks. Nolva from HCP is definitely the real deal. after a few days it didn't even feel like pct anymore. my energy levels were back to the usual really quick and as far as I can tell no mass has been lost.

cool thanks eb:cool: will definitely wait with the osta until after I finish PCT (I'm in the last two weeks) would be pretty counterproductive otherwise =) I will even try to wait a couple weeks after the end of pct. on one hand I want to give my body the appropriate rest on the other hand I don't want to lose to much muscle while recovering...

so far pct has been good I haven't lost any strength (at least in the body parts I can still train properly). might have put on a little fat because of the two blow out days I had back to back because I was frustrated about my shoulder. I'm done with the 4 weeks nolva so now it's just E-control, UM and ACS for the next 2 weeks. Nolva from HCP is definitely the real deal. after a few days it didn't even feel like pct anymore. my energy levels were back to the usual really quick and as far as I can tell no mass has been lost.
Yeah, HCP nolva is definitely legit!

everything is still well. working around the injury as good as possible. can't wait to get the go from the doc to go all out again. but at least 2 more weeks of easy going =(

diet was on point the last few days. haven't lost any strength in my legs yet. not sure about upper body as I can't train it properly at the moment. 1 more week left of pct so far everything went well. acne has increased a little bit the last couple weeks but I'm very prone to that so this is nothing unexpected.

everything is still well. working around the injury as good as possible. can't wait to get the go from the doc to go all out again. but at least 2 more weeks of easy going =(

diet was on point the last few days. haven't lost any strength in my legs yet. not sure about upper body as I can't train it properly at the moment. 1 more week left of pct so far everything went well. acne has increased a little bit the last couple weeks but I'm very prone to that so this is nothing unexpected.
Even when you get the go-ahead from the doc, be sure to ease in to it; wouldn't want to go full tilt bananas and re-injure yourself. :)

did chest for the first time in 5 weeks yesterday =) still have to take it really easy so I only used 30 pound dumbbells for flat and incline bench but hey at least I was able to do something. shoulder did not act up so that is a good sign =) hope it stays that way and the doc gives the go in around 2 weeks =)

also monday a week ago was my last day of pct =) I have not lost any strength in my legs and my weight stayed the same as well. all in a ll a very good cycle despite of the injury =)

yesterday I started Osta Rx at 4 caps ed for the next 12 weeks. hope it helps with recovery and that I can shed some additional bf.

that being said I think this log is at its end =) I will still be around the forums of course and I'm already thinking about my next cycle. maybe M-Sten =)

did chest for the first time in 5 weeks yesterday =) still have to take it really easy so I only used 30 pound dumbbells for flat and incline bench but hey at least I was able to do something. shoulder did not act up so that is a good sign =) hope it stays that way and the doc gives the go in around 2 weeks =)

also monday a week ago was my last day of pct =) I have not lost any strength in my legs and my weight stayed the same as well. all in a ll a very good cycle despite of the injury =)

yesterday I started Osta Rx at 4 caps ed for the next 12 weeks. hope it helps with recovery and that I can shed some additional bf.

that being said I think this log is at its end =) I will still be around the forums of course and I'm already thinking about my next cycle. maybe M-Sten =)
Right on, brotha! Hit me up for any help!

Back