• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

~Fuck it~

And taurine helps, take as much as you need.. I've gone up to 10 grams a day before, I usually get back pumps with everything.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yea it is very suppressive,nolvedex for sure for pct with your ultra male,was gonna say that but lots of guys don't understand serms an then all the questions are arrupted so do your research an make your own decision

Yea it is very suppressive,nolvedex for sure for pct with your ultra male,was gonna say that but lots of guys don't understand serms an then all the questions are arrupted so do your research an make your own decision

Definitely. If you are unsure, it a good sign you shouldn't do it. When you understand the protocol for a full cycle start to finish, then that's when you know you are ready.
You can do research on your own, or you can ask questions here until we have supplied enough answers and you feel comfortable.
The last thing you want is to think you understand and then get stuck on cycle not knowing what to do, last minute planning never works when your endocrine system is in risk.

Run a real pct, pick up some nolva at purchase peptides; some of the guys here have discount codes on their profiles.
Something as suppressive as dmz you are going to need a real pct, or basically you're playing Russian roulette IMO

We have discount codes for HCP. :cool:

Just realized this is becoming a hijack. Raymond, open a thread with your questions. We will help you there. Sorry Wes forgot this was your log lol

No worries, I actually enjoy the side talk in my thread..plus it's awesome to have everyone's experiences in this thread, so feel free to post whatever you want..

Thanx again everyone for all the feedback, some awesome feedback in here.

Today is my day off. I noticed that when I take DMZ 3.0 I am starving an hour later..this is a good thing.

I am getting temple pumps when I chew. This reminds me of HGH..I used to get jaw and temple pumps from chewing food....this is not as bad yet, but certainly is there :)

feel free to post whatever you want..
81bb23cf75d95b4e_Fitness_Models_Women_C.jpeg

This is what I want!;)

Seriously though, great thread and good feedback Wesley. Keep killin it!

She's my all time favorite. Love her. I'd rather see images of her in this thread then talk about my supplement experiences anyday ;)

Day 7 Update-

My daughter had a snow day from school today so I didn't get to workout as planned.

Still going well. No lethargy. Definitive heartburn.

Noticeably carrying more weight and size then a week ago, have even had a few comments the last 2 days. I can see some water weight in my face even.

Appetite is stronger after I take the DMZ 3.0/ Definitely moody for about an hour or two after taking it.

Will update tommorrow.

It's my last week,I can't wait till it's over,I feel fat,I'm moody,getting these sinus headaches don't know of it's from that or not,lethargy is kicking in a lil,I'm just miserable,wasn't a bad run but not the greatest

Day 9 update-
Hit the gym yesterday and did some light bicep work...product is really kicking in because the pumps are really showing themselves...by this I mean I can't even complete a full workout..after half my normal sets, I am so full I can't even do more reps...

Today I hit legs..again, same thing, back pumps that are horrific LOL..but I know it's part of the game..so I deal with it.

I weighed in 216/217ish..so I am up a solid 4/5lbs already. Definitely look ALOT bigger. Clothes are fitting way way too tight.. I found myself laughing and just shaking my head after taking my shirt off after my workout yesterday..Best way I can describe it, I look inflated :)

I am happy with the size gains. One thing I will say is that I would have imagined my strength would be up on this product, but it is not..not at all yet. It might be because my muscles are so pumped by the time I get to heavier weight, I just can't go any further..

But truth be known DMZ 3.0 is not touted as a "strength" agent..if you get strength gains...great, but that is not the specific goal.

This like 2.0 is for fact a bodybuilders product..and a good one.

Heartburn still..but no other sides. No lethargy, no high BP like I had on 2.0...sex drive and ability is very very good, maybe a slight bit better.. Not like some PH's where it completely eliminates it.

So far so good :)

First 2 weeks sex drive is awesome,then it will be up an down,at least it is for me,so is mood,some days I think I look great ,others bloated an shitty,no BP probLems,although it is elevated but not real bad

awsome job..are you taking just dmz 3.0 byitself? i was told to take dmz3.0 with EPI andro together,do you think this would be to much? thanks i love your updates

Day 9 update-
Hit the gym yesterday and did some light bicep work...product is really kicking in because the pumps are really showing themselves...by this I mean I can't even complete a full workout..after half my normal sets, I am so full I can't even do more reps...

Today I hit legs..again, same thing, back pumps that are horrific LOL..but I know it's part of the game..so I deal with it.

I weighed in 216/217ish..so I am up a solid 4/5lbs already. Definitely look ALOT bigger. Clothes are fitting way way too tight.. I found myself laughing and just shaking my head after taking my shirt off after my workout yesterday..Best way I can describe it, I look inflated :)

I am happy with the size gains. One thing I will say is that I would have imagined my strength would be up on this product, but it is not..not at all yet. It might be because my muscles are so pumped by the time I get to heavier weight, I just can't go any further..

But truth be known DMZ 3.0 is not touted as a "strength" agent..if you get strength gains...great, but that is not the specific goal.

This like 2.0 is for fact a bodybuilders product..and a good one.

Heartburn still..but no other sides. No lethargy, no high BP like I had on 2.0...sex drive and ability is very very good, maybe a slight bit better.. Not like some PH's where it completely eliminates it.

So far so good :)

That's great to hear that it isn't jacking up BP.

The daily dose is not high enough with each compound is why,so it's very safe for sure

First 2 weeks sex drive is awesome,then it will be up an down,at least it is for me,so is mood,some days I think I look great ,others bloated an shitty,no BP probLems,although it is elevated but not real bad

Good info, I will keep an eye out for this...

awsome job..are you taking just dmz 3.0 byitself? i was told to take dmz3.0 with EPI andro together,do you think this would be to much? thanks i love your updates

Thank you. DMZ and epi andro together is not too much but be sure you have a liver support...I for one don't believe in taking a liver support or any product with saw palmetto in it..because I believe it makes epiandro and stano less effective..

If you look in my picture, I have a bottle of 5 alpha test..that is identical product to epi andro rx..but the truth is I have not been taking it. I kept it on hand for lethargy and sex drive issues. Neither has been an issue, so I will hold onto it.

The combo of the two would be awesome IMO..I for one love EPI ANDRO and think it stacks with anything.so I am kind of biased :)

That's great to hear that it isn't jacking up BP.

Hey EB :) For sure..which is odd bc on 2.0 I was getting nose bleeds at 10 days in..It's not an issue at all on 3.0..kind of odd in a way.

The daily dose is not high enough with each compound is why,so it's very safe for sure

Agreed :)

So last night I checked my body composition and it is clearly changed in 10 days..One thing I didn't mention is how vascular I am now..I always am year round, but I have veins bulging everywhere..definitely leaner a bit..and I can certainly see visible changes to my body.

Hitting the gym later tonight..so looking forward to seeing what happens :)

Day 10 Update-

Did something different today. I actually took my DMZ about 11am and then again at 4 pm and I worked out at 6pm..I usually train in the a.m.

Was noticeably stronger this way. First time I noticed a strength increase with this compound. This to me means it likely peaks several hours after you take it rather then within an hour or two like alot of orals do...So I will try taking it several hours prior to a workout from here on out.

Still same things to report, heartburn, back pumps and tons of noticeable volumization/size gains :)

Kind of feeling a bit lethargic for the past day or two..seeing if it resolves itself or not..I may start taking the epiandro/stano product to help lethargy if it does happen. Taking today off, back at it tommorrow.

Day 10 Update-

Did something different today. I actually took my DMZ about 11am and then again at 4 pm and I worked out at 6pm..I usually train in the a.m.

Was noticeably stronger this way. First time I noticed a strength increase with this compound. This to me means it likely peaks several hours after you take it rather then within an hour or two like alot of orals do...So I will try taking it several hours prior to a workout from here on out.

Still same things to report, heartburn, back pumps and tons of noticeable volumization/size gains :)

Kind of feeling a bit lethargic for the past day or two..seeing if it resolves itself or not..I may start taking the epiandro/stano product to help lethargy if it does happen. Taking today off, back at it tommorrow.

And... it is only 10 days ha. I am looking forward to see how would those two last weeks do to you. Would you show a picture in the end day?

Day 10 Update-

Wes...are you also taking 4 andro with the 3.0?...didn't know if you stated that or not,I did..but,today I just took 2 caps of the 3.0 cuz somehow I ran out of 4 andro before the end of this cycle,and I noticed that I have more energy an lethargy an heartburn halted up a lot,started feeling better a lot today,epi andro may help I don't know but then again it could make ya worse as in my case,but my stacks done tomorrow

And... it is only 10 days ha. I am looking forward to see how would those two last weeks do to you. Would you show a picture in the end day?

Hey man, I will do my best to make this happen for everyone here :) I'm a little pale, just be warned..its been a long long winter and no tanning LOL.

Wes...are you also taking 4 andro with the 3.0?...didn't know if you stated that or not,I did..but,today I just took 2 caps of the 3.0 cuz somehow I ran out of 4 andro before the end of this cycle,and I noticed that I have more energy an lethargy an heartburn halted up a lot,started feeling better a lot today,epi andro may help I don't know but then again it could make ya worse as in my case,but my stacks done tomorrow

Taking with nothing actually. Glad to hear that you alleviated the heartburn, etc...Another reason I think this is happening is because I eat so much food, that sometimes as is I can feel food just trying to go back up and out, my stomach is often bloated for hours at a time trying to force feed..I know that sounds odd, but if you've experienced being an ectomorph you know what its like to have to eat massive amounts of food just to maintain.

Day 14? I think
Update

So I have skipped the last 2 days at the gym..woke up again thinking the supplement might be making me lethargy...but I also have a sore throat and am coughing up mucus..so it's likely I have one of the multiple things going around.

I have to admit I am f**ing pissed. It's always something. Run was going good. Im still holding my size, but I may have to skip the gym for several days or more..and I don't wanna extend this past 30 days.

Have to say I am annoyed quite a bit.

Hey man, I will do my best to make this happen for everyone here :) I'm a little pale, just be warned..its been a long long winter and no tanning LOL.

Taking with nothing actually. Glad to hear that you alleviated the heartburn, etc...Another reason I think this is happening is because I eat so much food, that sometimes as is I can feel food just trying to go back up and out, my stomach is often bloated for hours at a time trying to force feed..I know that sounds odd, but if you've experienced being an ectomorph you know what its like to have to eat massive amounts of food just to maintain.

Day 14? I think
Update

So I have skipped the last 2 days at the gym..woke up again thinking the supplement might be making me lethargy...but I also have a sore throat and am coughing up mucus..so it's likely I have one of the multiple things going around.

I have to admit I am f**ing pissed. It's always something. Run was going good. Im still holding my size, but I may have to skip the gym for several days or more..and I don't wanna extend this past 30 days.

Have to say I am annoyed quite a bit.
Ugh, sounds like a virus. Just rest and EAT. Feel better, man!

Ugh, sounds like a virus. Just rest and EAT. Feel better, man!

Thank you for the kind words EB :)

Update, I fought it out and went to the gym tonight.

We had like 12" of snow, so it was awesome, there were literally maybe 8 people in the gym. I wish it was like this all the time.

Hit some Chest and Traps.

Worked up to 405 and it went very easy for some reps...

I could tell my by endurance, or lack thereof that I am definitely fighting a virus like EB said..

I didn't weigh in..but my clothes are looking smaller and smaller and tighter on me by the day. Definitely noticeably bigger at this point.

Thank you for the kind words EB :)

Update, I fought it out and went to the gym tonight.

We had like 12" of snow, so it was awesome, there were literally maybe 8 people in the gym. I wish it was like this all the time.

Hit some Chest and Traps.

Worked up to 405 and it went very easy for some reps...

I could tell my by endurance, or lack thereof that I am definitely fighting a virus like EB said..

I didn't weigh in..but my clothes are looking smaller and smaller and tighter on me by the day. Definitely noticeably bigger at this point.

Glad you got it through. Sounds good... keep fighting bro.

By the way, I replied your email.

Thanks again everyone for the feedback.

Silent man, my apologies, I won't be able to get a pic right now..I am so so beyond busy..I can't even breathe. On the average getting 500+ texts per day, hundreds of emails and I'm on 20 forums..mod/admin on 8 of them...starting to lose my mind a bit.

I also am pulling off my DMZ 3 run early. I have had such bad heartburn for the last 5 days I cannot sleep...that along with everything else is taking it's toll.

The product is awesome. I finished out just over 3 weeks sitting at 217ish. At least 5 lbs gained, much more vascular, some bodyfat losses and blown up like a balloon.

Great bodybuilding product.

I truly cannot fairly gauge this or any product at this time. I am just too busy. My diet was way off, because the heartburn was so bad I couldn't eat more then maybe 3K calories. I generally eat 5K calories a day minimum, so if anything, I would have gotten huge.

I always had heartburn and back pumps on Every Super DMZ product, and this one is no different.

Wish I could finish it out.

Again, barely have time to breathe....My daughter comes first and then I have to make a living. Sure you guys all understand 1000%.

Don't count me out..ill be back when I have more time and I know IML will come up with a new product so maybe down the road a beta test is in the works.

I also am working on potentially starting my own product line on top of my existing supplement company. It's gonna take more money and make more problems, but we shall see what happens.

Anyone considering the DMZ 3.0. It's a no brainer. Great product as usual. IML hands down is my favorite PH company..I can honestly say that. Don't hesistate to buy any product from them. They are all good.

See you all on the forum :)

Let me guess, you're rolling back on to another Epi-Andro run? Haha, I know you love that stuff! Btw, another product that I don't think gets mentioned enough is 1-Andro. I always manage to fill out with a few extra lbs everytime I run it...even on maintenance cals. I know S2H is also a fan...you should check it out, Wes.

Back