• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

~Fuck it~

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
Super DMZ 3.0. I have sold so many on my store..and I have seen so many solid logs on this product and feedback, which does not surprise me..

I have decided to reward myself.

I have stopped running EPI ANDRO RX type products, though this is hands down my absolute favorite PH of ALL TIME. I see that IML sold out. I would like to believe I had something to do with that, seeing as I have convinced everyone of my friends and clients to use this....

ANYWAYS...it's time to try something NEW!!!

I just ordered IML's SUPER DMZ 3.0. Should be getting it monday.

I am going to be running it side by side with liver support and a product I carry called AQUA-BURN..which is kind of like a clen/eph type product.

I am expecting HUGE gains. 1.0 was amazing. 2.0 was amazing. 3.0 better be off the chart.

I will NOT do a log. I do not have time. But I will update this briefly and periodically. I will give some specifics on how I respond as well as honest sides if any.

I am looking forward to this big time.

IML is hands down my favorite PH company of all time.

Super DMZ 3.0. I have sold so many on my store..and I have seen so many solid logs on this product and feedback, which does not surprise me..

I have stopped running EPI ANDRO RX type products, though this is hands down my absolute favorite PH of ALL TIME. I see that IML sold out. I would like to believe I had something to do with that, seeing as I have convinced everyone of my friends and clients to use this....

I am going to be running it side by side with liver support and a product I carry called AQUA-BURN..which is kind of like a clen/eph type product.

I am expecting HUGE gains. 1.0 was amazing. 2.0 was amazing. 3.0 better be off the chart.

I will NOT do a log. I do not have time. But I will update this briefly and periodically. I will give some specifics on how I respond as well as honest sides if any.

Oh yeah that's what I am talking about. Best logger right there ha. No log this time. Its cool. At least I will hear honest words you go to give after try new product. I am looking forward to it.

I think about to order one and start next month.

yup, it's selling like crazy and the reviews are great!

I can't wait, thank you!

Oh yeah that's what I am talking about. Best logger right there ha. No log this time. Its cool. At least I will hear honest words you go to give after try new product. I am looking forward to it.

I think about to order one and start next month.
Whats up man!! Very cool to hear this, I def would love to hear your feedback once you try it as well :)

In for updates...kill it Wesley!
Thanx Chez!!
In for updates
Thank you Austin :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

So I guess the first plan of attack is for the 30 days I will do more of a bodybuilding routine, then my normal strongman.

So I will be doing more moderate weights and reps in the 8-12 range. Don't get me wrong on certain exercises on certain days I will be going super heavy and testing the product as far as strength gains. I've always wanted to try Alpha1.

I'm sitting around 209-212 bw on any given day right now..nice and lean actually...

I am expecting to put on at least 5-10lbs in bodyweight and still be leaner. I am a bit nervous bc to be honest I dont have many clothes for this time of year in larger sizes.

I know I am going to get bigger. So i am going to have short sleeves and pant legs until warmer weather comes!! that or I will be wearing gym clothes, and sweats everywhere I go...Classy, I know ;)

You KNOW I'm following, brotha. Kill it!

def check out your feedback...

Good luck bro!

You KNOW I'm following, brotha. Kill it!

Thanx Eb..always awesome to have you on any thread :)

def check out your feedback...

Thank you S2..nice job on your log!

Good luck bro!
Tony, whats up man :)

In for results.
Hey pete, good to see you :)

2 days to go. I am assuming this will arrive Monday late afternoon. Will start tuesday.

Can't wait. I am running 2 caps per day.

Expecting big things. I am thinking 5-10lbs MINIMUM, and I don't expect to fit in any of my clothes.

The only things I am hoping dont happen is lethargy, heartburn or sleep issues. I am trying to prep my body mentally for this run.

I do believe I am ready to go. Gonna run 6K+ calories, ED..and all very high calorie/protein options:

Chicken/beef/rice/protein shakes/eggs/oatmeal..etc..I am going to stick with all the basics for bulking foods. My goal is to each as much as I can every single day. I am not limiting myself. If I can take in 10K calories.. I will..but I would imagine I will top out around 6-7 :)

The only things I am hoping dont happen is lethargy, heartburn or sleep issues. I am trying to prep my body mentally for this run.

The heartburn gets me every time, no matter what oral I run... I keep a bottle of tums in my car, at my place, and at my desk in the office lol. I went through about 3 bottles last run :)

Just got my DMZ 3.0 last night. Started first pill an hour ago, so let's see what happens this week :)

Just got my DMZ 3.0 last night. Started first pill an hour ago, so let's see what happens this week :)

Good! You sound so excited lol.
Oh hey, I sent you an email yesterday. Let me know if you got it.

Sweet. Your going to love it!!
:) :) I have high expectations!

Good! You sound so excited lol.
Oh hey, I sent you an email yesterday. Let me know if you got it.

I actually am excited, don't mind me, it probably doesn't translate online LOL

First pill about 2 hours ago def noticed heartburn (I am super sensitive..so off to grab some Pepcid AC, super strength I will run that the entire time)

Taking second dosage and heading to the gym in 1 hour :)

I didn't see the email, can you resend plz?? Thank you!!

It's good but it's not the best IML has ever done

It's good but it's not the best IML has ever done

Did you run this Mac?? Which product(s) do you like better??

Day 2 starts today. Still waiting on my aqua burn. Here is my Mini Bulker..everything in this picture I am running. It's kind of a lot LOL..

I can honestly say Day 1 I look bigger already, and this is the reason before people think I am full of shit. Been strength training for months. Yesterday I did high reps and volume work and my muscles were pumped all day after running DMZ 3.0- 2 caps...So go from being pretty flat to such volume in a given day and you too will see visual changes day 1..not rocket science..You could also see this minus a supplement, but I give you my word the DMZ 3.0 enhanced it.

Took my shirt off and I held my pumped..looked very very volumized aka visually larger.

Back pumps and heartburn already. Stepping up Taurine dose and Pepcid AC 2x per day to alleviate.

I am a "fast responder" to compounds, meds, etc.. I see results and or sides very quick very often.

Also during sex I had a very hard time endurance wise because of muscle pumps. Not even kidding you, my biceps and shoulders were so full of blood I had to take a few breaks every 5 or 10 minutes. But my aggression was solid so I made up for it. Not sure if that will stay like that but it's 30 days, so like my title of my thread says, "fuck it".

Super motivated to hit the gym...thats what I can say about having a good and new compound..it always gets me that motivated feeling I need.

30 Day mini bulker- All these supps are for my 30day run.

Last edited:
Wesley, I tries to send u through here but it said ur inbox is full. I don't want to say what is the email address I sent to you because it might be personal for you. I will resend and see if you get this time.

By the way, cool to see the pic what you are taking daily.

Did you run this Mac?? Which product(s) do you like better??

Day 2 starts today. Still waiting on my aqua burn. Here is my Mini Bulker..everything in this picture I am running. It's kind of a lot LOL..

I can honestly say Day 1 I look bigger already, and this is the reason before people think I am full of shit. Been strength training for months. Yesterday I did high reps and volume work and my muscles were pumped all day after running DMZ 3.0- 2 caps...So go from being pretty flat to such volume in a given day and you too will see visual changes day 1..not rocket science..You could also see this minus a supplement, but I give you my word the DMZ 3.0 enhanced it.

Took my shirt off and I held my pumped..looked very very volumized aka visually larger.

Back pumps and heartburn already. Stepping up Taurine dose and Pepcid AC 2x per day to alleviate.

I am a "fast responder" to compounds, meds, etc.. I see results and or sides very quick very often.

Also during sex I had a very hard time endurance wise because of muscle pumps. Not even kidding you, my biceps and shoulders were so full of blood I had to take a few breaks every 5 or 10 minutes. But my aggression was solid so I made up for it. Not sure if that will stay like that but it's 30 days, so like my title of my thread says, "fuck it".

Super motivated to hit the gym...thats what I can say about having a good and new compound..it always gets me that motivated feeling I need.

30 Day mini bulker- All these supps are for my 30day run.

Running it now Wes,I'm on week 3,libido was crazy till the end of week 2,but honestly the dosage is low for especially alpha one an DMZ,but my weight has only went up say 5 pounds an I believe it's just water weight an I actually have no libido now,strength is basically the same,give or take a few pounds on some movements ,so not too impressed ,could be better for you tho..as for the best? Cyanostane an the original methadrol

I may have gotten the last 2 bottles Wesley! Lol but u were right, it's amazing stuff for recomp and thanks for recommending it. Will definitely be following this one. I wanna know how it compares to the multi compund PH I told u about. Good luck on ur run bro.

The heartburn gets me every time, no matter what oral I run... I keep a bottle of tums in my car, at my place, and at my desk in the office lol. I went through about 3 bottles last run :)
Ill tell ya right now heartburn will be there,lethargy not so much,an sleeping is ok,def not like tren woooo

I may have gotten the last 2 bottles Wesley! Lol but u were right, it's amazing stuff for recomp and thanks for recommending it. Will definitely be following this one. I wanna know how it compares to the multi compund PH I told u about. Good luck on ur run bro.
Hey Ryan :) Glad you are liking it!! And for sure I would like to know how this compares as well to the multi compound!! Thanx for touching base here :)
Ill tell ya right now heartburn will be there,lethargy not so much,an sleeping is ok,def not like tren woooo

Yeah so far I def get the heartburn, but I am using Zantac50 and PepcidAC which seems to do the trick..I'm sleeping good, no lethargy yet, so this is good! Trenabol killed my sleep, it was horrible, worst part about that compound.

Day 3 quick update:

Last night I did legs at the gym..Heavy squats. It was my 2nd leg day this week so I can't say I saw strength increases.

Back pumps, honestly probably the worst I have ever had in my entire life. Almost unbearable. Had to rest near the end and lay flat on my stomach and stretch for 15 mins then go back and finish. Far worse then 2.0 + I just started...so

I will be using Absorbine Jr and Equi block to dull my back each day..screw it..after last night not taking chances.

Otherwise nothing else to report just yet. Again just having this supp makes me super motivated to hit the gym more.

Starting BW on day 1 was 210lbs..I meant to list that the other day.

Hey Ryan :) Glad you are liking it!! And for sure I would like to know how this compares as well to the multi compound!! Thanx for touching base here :)

Yeah so far I def get the heartburn, but I am using Zantac50 and PepcidAC which seems to do the trick..I'm sleeping good, no lethargy yet, so this is good! Trenabol killed my sleep, it was horrible, worst part about that compound.

Day 3 quick update:

Last night I did legs at the gym..Heavy squats. It was my 2nd leg day this week so I can't say I saw strength increases.

Back pumps, honestly probably the worst I have ever had in my entire life. Almost unbearable. Had to rest near the end and lay flat on my stomach and stretch for 15 mins then go back and finish. Far worse then 2.0 + I just started...so

I will be using Absorbine Jr and Equi block to dull my back each day..screw it..after last night not taking chances.

Otherwise nothing else to report just yet. Again just having this supp makes me super motivated to hit the gym more.

Damn, I forgot all about Absorbine Jr; haven't heard that name in years! My go-to is Icy Hot when I just can't shake the pain...and Aleve if it starts getting unbearable. But I honestly don't like relying on any meds; I try to just get by with Essence and Flex each day.

Day 3 quick update:

Taurine is amazing on back pumps. I did about 1-2 grams a day and that worked wonders

Day 3 quick update:

Starting BW on day 1 was 210lbs..I meant to list that the other day.[/QUOTE
i have had heartburn more with this more than I have with any other triple stack,but I def see it working better going into the fourth week plus libido is getting more stronger an comong back more,besides the heartburn I would say my minor issues on the stack was haven't got much sleep,busy with my gym an this is my busy time at work,on top of my daily regimen it's been rough,starting to get back on track,but...stacks almost done so going to try an enjoy this last week

Cool updates Iron, thank you :) Ryan Im gonna triple my taurine intake on this run. Im thinking 3 grams minimum ED.

Update for me, after 4 days on..I weighed in 214lbs..

Now I did say I started at 210..but in fairness I have been fluctuating 209-212...

So I will say this is a 2lb weight gain already.

Heartburn if I dont take my Zantac sux..so long as I take it im good..

No sleep issues, slight aggression, back pumps for sure..NO LETHARGY which I am VERY happy to report.

Overall I look bigger already. Gonna take the full weekend off from lifting and rest my body.

This stuff is VERY suppressive IMO. I have been on my HRT for a bit, so I was already lightly suppressed but at day 4 noticeable changes to the testes and semen volume is lower already. This is not a bad thing, but you certainly want a solid PCT set up for when this ends.

I have a script for HCG and Clom so I might even run 250iu 2x per week hcg and 25clom ED just to get my volume back. This is ONLY to improve sexual interaction..Clom clearly can increase semen volume and certainly it can be argued orgasm is better with more volume..so this is all this is. For any newbies reading this wondering, "do I need Clomid" during a PH run? Absolutely not, but if you want to improve ejaculatory volume ever, Clomid is a no brainer. There is another decent product I sell on my store I have used called Ball Refill..I think it's vigor labs? Don't hold me to this. but its a red label. That works too...

Anyways, Im SUPER motivated in the gym. I have 2 of my very close friends buying this product to run along side me as well so I will here and there list their thoughts.

Too soon to say a whole bunch but so far I am very happy....and I "feel" this product for a fact. This is a potent product, that much I can tell already.

Thanx again to all my friends here chiming in. Feel FREE to post your updates, or comments or suggestions in this thread about your current experiences. Like IronMac has done. Not only do I not mind, I appreciate it and I think it makes a better thread for everyone.

Have an awesome weekend IML forum :) Back at it Monday!

Last edited:
Wow thsnks
I may try the complete stack

Complete stack:
Super-DMZ Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle
Will this be good as a pct?
And what is back pump ?

Wow thsnks

Complete stack:
Super-DMZ Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle
And what is back pump ?

Just use your ultra male an econtrol for pct,an back pump is lower back pain due to do stiff back muscles,sometimes pulled an inflammed,it's a side effect,they say taurine helps,but it may subside it to some extent,everyone's different

Wow thsnks

Complete stack:
Super-DMZ Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle
And what is back pump ?

Run a real pct, pick up some nolva at purchase peptides; some of the guys here have discount codes on their profiles.
Something as suppressive as dmz you are going to need a real pct, or basically you're playing Russian roulette IMO

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back