• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st time PH user. What do I pct with?

Sheriff john

Registered
Reaction score
Hi - I am getting back I training after a 6 month downtime and would like to try a cycle of 1-andro. The reviews looks good with this but what, if any PCT do I need with this?

I haven't done 1 andro by itself yet but judging by what I see, I'd say clomid and ultra male should be a sufficient pct

I don't recommend a stand alone cycle of 1 andro. You will more than likely be disappointed. I'd recommend stacking it with decadrol or Epi andro. This is still a very mild cycle , but as with any hormonal products, a pct is required. I always recommend a serm such as nolva or Clomid because it is without a doubt, the most efficient way to get your hpta up and running - especially when followed up with a mild ai such as e control to deal with any potential estrogen rebound. You may feel fine, and think you experienced no sides during your cycle, but the only way to really know that is to have your bp and heart rate checked regularly, as well as pre and post cycle blood work. Blood work is highly recommended if you have any care for your health or body at all, it is part of responsible cycling and will allow a user to know when it is safe to begin another cycle.

I would recommend decadrol stacked with the 1-andro. Take a look at the decadrol stack in the store. I did that except I substituted the 4-andro for 1-andro. This was my first ph as well. I promise you won't be disappointed. I put 7lbs of muscle mass in 4 weeks. No sides for me, although I'm not very prone to that stuff. I would highly recommend it for a first time ph. Very mild. (Listen to adrenolin, he's very helpful, and knows his stuff)

goodluck!

Thanks for the quick responses. What did you use for your pct after the andro and decadrol?

Im just using the e-control and a natural tribulus test booster and milk thistle. I have had a few conversations with adrenolin and i probably should have put nolva or something in it. (ill definitely be adding that to my m-sten stack next.) I know my pct isnt great, i know that now and will change that. But, deca and 1-andro are on the weaker side, i literally had no sides doing what i did. Again with my m-sten, i will add the nolva and pct.

*dont take everything i say like im a professional, because im not, ive only done one cycle!

Stack it with epi andro. I have heard great things with epi andro.. It's not too harsh on you either.
I'm currently running epi tren with epi andro, about five days in and I'm already liking this stack.
As you are a first timer I hope you did your research as far as on cycle protocol..
Take advanced cycle support two caps a day
Drink a minimum 1 gallon of water per day..
Diet has to be in check in retrospect to what kind of results you are seeking.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

not really a PCT, but would you recommend those taking supps to take liv52 during?

I've never personally used liv 52, but I do own some, I may run it with my cycle. Advanced cycle support has liver support in the ingredients, however, not the same ingredients as liv 52. So I can only imagine it would help a cycle, jmo

And as far as a pct goes, I would always recommend the real deal, something like nolva or clomid. Personally I like nolva more, less sides for me and mg per mg it's more effective

Back