• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ 3 and 4-Andro Run

trenhard

Registered
Reaction score
Ran SDMZ 2 alone about 3 and a half months ago. Gained a good 13 pounds, lost 6, so now I'm sitting around 196-197 depending on the day. Thanks to Ironmag for the fast shipping so I can get this thing started.

1 cap 2x/ed SDMZ 3
1 cap 2x/ed 4-andro
1 cap 2x/ed ACS

PCT typical 20mg/Nolva, 50mg/Clomid.

I run a low dose Letro during cycle and PCT, just to be on the safe side.

My goal is to get around 208-210. SDMZ 2 gave me crazy strength gains so hoping for the same and more with SDMZ 3.

6'2" 197 15%BF

Started today so it's day 1 of 30. No training day since it's my 14 hour work day, just figured I'd go ahead and get the products flowing a bit.

I sincerely hope this 10+ inches of snow doesn't happen or tomorrow will end up being an off day too as everywhere will be closed. Anyway, should have back day tomorrow. Will probably update every 4 or so days and log weight and strength at the end of every week.

So day 4 and my first chance to get in the gym was today. Damn snow.

Did chest and tris today.
Flat Bench 5x5
Cable Flyes 5x10
DB Incline Press 4x8
DB Incline Flyes 4x10
Overhead EZ Bar Extension 5x10
One Arm DB OH Extension 3x10

Had to cut tri's short due to gym closing.

Strangely weighed +2.5 pounds without a single workout or diet change.

So day 4 and my first chance to get in the gym was today. Damn snow.

Did chest and tris today.
Flat Bench 5x5
Cable Flyes 5x10
DB Incline Press 4x8
DB Incline Flyes 4x10
Overhead EZ Bar Extension 5x10
One Arm DB OH Extension 3x10

Had to cut tri's short due to gym closing.

Strangely weighed +2.5 pounds without a single workout or diet change.
Snow's been a bastard this winter; good work, man.

Shovel snow for an hour. You will work back and cardio. I've done it a number of times when we get a huge storm brother.

Good luck!

Not a bad idea at all heavyiron, I'll have to remember that when the next one comes.

Day 5 Back/Abs

Deadlift 6x4 2x2
One Arm DB Row 5x10
Lat Pulldown Wide 4x10
Abs - whatever came to mind that day

Doesn't seem like a lot of volume I know but I went balls to the wall on the deadlifts. Pulled my max from a couple of weeks ago for 3 of those 4 rep sets (hope that makes sense) so strength is up a tad.

Day 6 - Shoulders/Biceps

5x6 Seated BB Shoulder Press
3x10 BB Upright Rows
3x10 Cable Upright Rows
4x8 Side Lateral Raise
4x10 Rear Cable Crossover
4x8 Preacher Curl
4x10 Seated Incline Alternating DB Curl
4x8 BB Spider Curl
Superset: Wide BB Curl/Hammer Curl 4x8 each
Giant Set: Forearm Curl/Reverse Curl/Seated Calves 4x10 each

Yeah it was a 2 1/2 hour workout. Didn't mean to do that much volume, felt amazing though so I just kept going and going. Weight is up to 201. I'm kind of worried about the weight honestly, I mean six pound in the first 6 days? I know some of it is water weight but it's still crazy. Didn't expect to get back above 200 so quickly, but I guess the addition of 4-andro is beneficial. Feeling great still, no sides to report. Strength is slightly up, nothing crazy yet. I know the SDMZ 2.0 hit me around day 5-6 so should be shooting up from here. Next two days are off days (14 hour work days suck). My gym schedule is usually Wednesday through Sunday and then Monday and Tuesday off. Hitting legs Wednesday so I'll report back then.

Legs today.

These crossfitters are taking over the power racks, there are 4 racks in my gym and they're constantly taken by people doing terrible looking oly lifts. Anyway, enough about that. Only had to wait 40 minutes to get a rack, so I did leg press and all my secondary work before the primary squat lift. Makes sense.

Weight is all over the place so I'll update that later. Haven't really gained too much strength or anything yet, chest tomorrow so let's go.

Legs today.

These crossfitters are taking over the power racks, there are 4 racks in my gym and they're constantly taken by people doing terrible looking oly lifts. Anyway, enough about that. Only had to wait 40 minutes to get a rack, so I did leg press and all my secondary work before the primary squat lift. Makes sense.

Weight is all over the place so I'll update that later. Haven't really gained too much strength or anything yet, chest tomorrow so let's go.
That shit's becoming a plague. :mad:

Yeah it is EB, and spiny (if you actually do and aren't just saying that to fuck around, which is very possible) I have no problem with people that do it, it's just that these guys and gals are doing oly lifts without doing any prior training. They have no base, so they're sitting there snatching with 10lb rubber plates on the sides and struggling while taking up the racks for 45 minutes.

Enough rant

Weight is still all over the place, I'm considering just not weighing until the end of the 4 weeks to not have a mental block.

Day 10 - Chest and back

Switching over to a higher volume program hitting everything 2x a week.

Really didn't feel great, strength is up, stamina is down.

Incline DB Press - 5x10
Flat BB Press - 4x8
Incline Flyes - 4x10
Dumbbell Pullover - 4x10
Bent Over Rows - 4x10
Straight Arms Cable Pushdown - 4x12
Bent Over DB Rows - 4x8
Regular ole Pullups - 3 sets to failure

I'm adding calves to the end of every workout now since I feel like recovery is no issue while on-cycle (or at least it shouldn't be)

Shoulders and arms tomorrow.

No man. I lift heavy...no crossfit

Yeah it is EB, and spiny (if you actually do and aren't just saying that to fuck around, which is very possible) I have no problem with people that do it, it's just that these guys and gals are doing oly lifts without doing any prior training. They have no base, so they're sitting there snatching with 10lb rubber plates on the sides and struggling while taking up the racks for 45 minutes.

Enough rant

Weight is still all over the place, I'm considering just not weighing until the end of the 4 weeks to not have a mental block.

Day 10 - Chest and back

Switching over to a higher volume program hitting everything 2x a week.

Really didn't feel great, strength is up, stamina is down.

Incline DB Press - 5x10
Flat BB Press - 4x8
Incline Flyes - 4x10
Dumbbell Pullover - 4x10
Bent Over Rows - 4x10
Straight Arms Cable Pushdown - 4x12
Bent Over DB Rows - 4x8
Regular ole Pullups - 3 sets to failure

I'm adding calves to the end of every workout now since I feel like recovery is no issue while on-cycle (or at least it shouldn't be)

Shoulders and arms tomorrow.
That may be wise; just some care-free lifting!

Haha I didn't think you looked like you did spiny.

Care-free lifting indeed. Definitely waiting until the end to weigh, we'll see from there.

Day 11 Shoulders and Arms

5x5 Standing Shoulder Press

Superset
5x10 Seated DB Shoulder Press
5x10 Front DB Raise

Superset
5x10 Lateral Raise
5x10 BB Upright Row

5x10 BB Curl

Superset
5x10 Incline DB Curls
5x10 DB Preacher Curls

Superset
5x10 Skullcrushers
5x10 Close Grip Press

Day 13: Legs today. Arnold Blueprint program.

5x8 Back Squats
5x10 SLDL

5 minute intermission because my back pump was way too extreme, I couldn't even stand up straight for a bit without it tensing to extreme pain. Might have to add Taurine to the list.

Was supposed to do good-mornings, I've never done those in my life and refuse to, so be it.

5x8 BB Lunges

Superset
5x10 Seated Leg Extension
5x10 Lying Leg Curl

Superset
5x10 Seated Calf Raise
5x10 Standing Calf Raise

4x25 Decline Crunch

No sides or anything besides the back pump. I'm fairly prone to acne and no issues there. Libido is still good to go, which I think may be from the 4-andro because the SDMZ 2 run nearly shut that part of life down.

Haha I didn't think you looked like you did spiny.

Care-free lifting indeed. Definitely waiting until the end to weigh, we'll see from there.

Day 11 Shoulders and Arms

5x5 Standing Shoulder Press

Superset
5x10 Seated DB Shoulder Press
5x10 Front DB Raise

Superset
5x10 Lateral Raise
5x10 BB Upright Row

5x10 BB Curl

Superset
5x10 Incline DB Curls
5x10 DB Preacher Curls

Superset
5x10 Skullcrushers
5x10 Close Grip Press

Day 13: Legs today. Arnold Blueprint program.

5x8 Back Squats
5x10 SLDL

5 minute intermission because my back pump was way too extreme, I couldn't even stand up straight for a bit without it tensing to extreme pain. Might have to add Taurine to the list.

Was supposed to do good-mornings, I've never done those in my life and refuse to, so be it.

5x8 BB Lunges

Superset
5x10 Seated Leg Extension
5x10 Lying Leg Curl

Superset
5x10 Seated Calf Raise
5x10 Standing Calf Raise

4x25 Decline Crunch

No sides or anything besides the back pump. I'm fairly prone to acne and no issues there. Libido is still good to go, which I think may be from the 4-andro because the SDMZ 2 run nearly shut that part of life down.
Water, electrolytes, taurine, and stretching...all will help with the pumps.

eb, definitely started drinking more water, the back pumps aren't bad usually but leg days kill it. I'll just deal with it, I had them with SDMZ 2 too, just not quite to that extent.

Day....16? I think
Chest and Back
Superset city. Had an hour to do 2 hours worth of exercises

BB Flat Bench - 3x15,8,6

Superset:
DB Incline Press - 3x10,8,8
DB Incline Flyes - 3x6
Superset:
Cable Flyes - 4x10
DB Pullover - 4x10

Superset:
BB Bent Over Row - 4x10
Cable Pulldown - 4x10
Superset:
Straight Bar Pushdown - 4x10
Seated Row - 4x10

....anddddd gym close

Feeling pretty good. Strength definitely up, can't wait to see it keep going up.
Diet is pretty on point. I'm doing around 40,40,20 Protein,Carb,Fat. Around 3500 calories a day. Eat 4000 on some days depending on the schedule if I can get an extra meal in or not.

Forgot to mention some of the back issues is due to my attempts to fix my anterior pelvic tilt. I have a job that requires me to sit at a computer all day, so even getting up and walking around every hour or so doesn't really make up for the constant sitting. I noticed it had worsened when I was taking the side before pictures for this. So I'm doing a lot of core accessory work and doing a lot of stretching which is going to put a lot of blood into places where it usually isn't typically focused. Just thought I should clarify that.

Hey someone talk me in/out of this real quick. Since it's non-methylated, and I only have enough PCT stuff for this cycle, should I add Super Trenabol to the last week at 5 caps/ed (I know it's not the highest conversion rate) for 18 days (so approximately 10 days running after the end of the DMZ/4-andro).

So, anyone care to weigh in on my above proposal?

Today is day 21. Off days today and tuesday. No new sides to report, back pump has gotten better. Haven't had near the lethargy issues I had with SDMZ 2.0, probably due to the addition of the 4-andro.

Broke down and weighed myself. Right at 205. I did run and get some pre-workout for the first time in about 2 years due to my slight decrease in energy. Going to the gym after long work days is challenging for all, especially on dimeth.

Sorry, bud, just got back from the Arnold this morn...stupid snow. I would skip the Tren for now; you wouldn't see anything for such a short duration...and it WOULD still stress your system even though it's not methylated.

eb, I would have ran the supertren from weeks 4-7, but I didn't have time to get it anyway so next time it is.

Sorry for the delay, I've been running around states for a little bit. Got all the workouts in though, so here's my final report considering I'm on day 5 of PCT.

Size - vascularity increased, definitely fuller look all around (stretch marks to prove it).
Weight - went from 196 to 209. 13 lbs gained, more than pleased with that.
Strength - surprisingly not as much of an increase as I had on sdmz 2. Different program though, and I definitely trained for hypertrophy and much less strength training. I will not attribute that to bunk products or anything, because it definitely wasn't, strength still increased greatly. Gained about ~30-40 lbs on each big lift. Squat shot through the roof.
Sides - only the back pumps and they subsided after the first 2 weeks. no acne, nothing out of the ordinary. libido stayed solid. heh.
Overall - 9.5/10 Great run, good size and strength gains. Now I just hope to keep most of it.

eb, I would have ran the supertren from weeks 4-7, but I didn't have time to get it anyway so next time it is.

Sorry for the delay, I've been running around states for a little bit. Got all the workouts in though, so here's my final report considering I'm on day 5 of PCT.

Size - vascularity increased, definitely fuller look all around (stretch marks to prove it).
Weight - went from 196 to 209. 13 lbs gained, more than pleased with that.
Strength - surprisingly not as much of an increase as I had on sdmz 2. Different program though, and I definitely trained for hypertrophy and much less strength training. I will not attribute that to bunk products or anything, because it definitely wasn't, strength still increased greatly. Gained about ~30-40 lbs on each big lift. Squat shot through the roof.
Sides - only the back pumps and they subsided after the first 2 weeks. no acne, nothing out of the ordinary. libido stayed solid. heh.
Overall - 9.5/10 Great run, good size and strength gains. Now I just hope to keep most of it.
Great work, bud! Run that PCT and keep those cals up!

Back