• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

~ProHormone Ban on the Horizon?~

Really hope this shit doesn't pass, time to stock up though

They always take the good things off the market...ALWAYS!!!:mad:

They are not just messing with the body building community, the history of these crony-capitalist, monopoly men, has been putting any company out of business that competes with the big drug companies. That's why they have a revolving door with the FDA and have lots of money to millions of Dollars to bribe politicians. They are actively attacking companies that develop real natural remedies like B17, essential oils and colloidal silver because those are natural solutions that compete successfully. But they can't patent them so they use the force of the government to run them out of business. AKA. fascism. It's NOT a free market.

They are not just messing with the body building community, the history of these crony-capitalist, monopoly men, has been putting any company out of business that competes with the big drug companies. That's why they have a revolving door with the FDA and have lots of money to millions of Dollars to bribe politicians. They are actively attacking companies that develop real natural remedies like B17, essential oils and colloidal silver because those are natural solutions that compete successfully. But they can't patent them so they use the force of the government to run them out of business. AKA. fascism. It's NOT a free market.

Agreed

I think this is going to pass this time. I am preparing for it.

A post from heavy elsewhere.
September 15, 2014, 04:11 pm

House passes bill to crack down on anabolic steroids

By Cristina Marcos

The House on Monday passed legislation that would expand the types of muscle-enhancing anabolic steroids subject to federal regulation.

Passed by voice vote, the measure would add 25 new substances to the list of anabolic steroids regulated by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Additionally, false labeling of anabolic steroids would be subject to a penalty of up to $500,000 per violation.

The bill, titled the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act (DASCA), would further authorize the attorney general to issue a permanent order to add a substance to its definition of anabolic steroids.Rep. Joe Pitts (R-Pa.), the bill's sponsor, said it would prevent manufacturers from selling supposed all-natural muscle enhancers that are actually just modified chemical versions of existing steroids.

"DASCA will protect consumers from these harmful products by giving the DEA the tools and authority to classify designer steroids as controlled substances," Pitts said.

Del. Donna Christensen (D-Virgin Islands) said the measure would help keep unsafe drugs out of public consumption.

"H.R. 4771 will go a long way to removing dangerous steroids from the market," Christensen said.

House passes bill to crack down on designer steroids

List is on page 16 or so of the pdf. www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-113hr4771rh/pdf/BILLS-113hr4771rh.pdf
(a) Definitions.--Section 102(41) of the Controlled Substances Act
(21 U.S.C. 802(41)) is amended--
(1) in subparagraph (A)--
(A) in clause (xlix), by striking ``and'' at the
end;
(B) by redesignating clause (xlx) as clause (lxxv);
and
(C) by inserting after clause (xlix) the following:
``(l) 5a-Androstan-3,6,17-trione;
``(li) 6-bromo-androstan-3,17-dione;
``(lii) 6-bromo-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione;
``(liii) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol;
``(liv) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol;
``(lv) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one;
``(lvi) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3,11-
dione;
``(lvii) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol;
``(lviii) 2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one;
``(lix) 2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5b-androstan-3-one;
``(lx) 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol;
``(lxi) [3,2-c]-furazan-5a-androstan-17b-ol;
``(lxii) 3b-hydroxy-estra-4,9,11-trien-17-one;
``(lxiii) 17a-methyl-androst-2-ene-3,17b-diol;
``(lxiv) 17a-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol;
``(lxv) Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione;
``(lxvi) 18a-Homo-3-hydroxy-estra-2,5(10)-dien-17-one;
``(lxvii) 6a-Methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17-dione;
``(lxviii) 17a-Methyl-androstan-3-hydroxyimine-17b-ol;
``(lxix) 17a-Methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol;
``(lxx) 17b-Hydroxy-androstano[2,3-d]isoxazole;
``(lxxi) 17b-Hydroxy-androstano[3,2-c]isoxazole;
``(lxxii) 4-Hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3,17-dione[3,2-
c]pyrazole-5a-androstan-17b-ol;
``(lxxiii) [3,2-c]pyrazole-androst-4-en-17b-ol;
``(lxxiv) [3,2-c]pyrazole-5a-androstan-17b-ol; and''; and
(2) by adding at the end the following:
``(C)(i) Subject to clause (ii), a drug or hormonal
substance (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids,
and dehydroepiandrosterone) that is not listed in subparagraph
(A) and is derived from, or has a chemical structure
substantially similar to, 1 or more anabolic steroids listed in
subparagraph (A) shall be considered to be an anabolic steroid
for purposes of this Act if--
``(I) the drug or substance has been created or
manufactured with the intent of producing a drug or
other substance that either--
``(aa) promotes muscle growth; or
``(bb) otherwise causes a pharmacological
effect similar to that of testosterone; or
``(II) the drug or substance has been, or is
intended to be, marketed or otherwise promoted in any
manner suggesting that consuming it will promote muscle
growth or any other pharmacological effect similar to
that of testosterone.
``(ii) A substance shall not be considered to be a drug or
hormonal substance for purposes of this subparagraph if it--
``(I) is--
``(aa) an herb or other botanical;
``(bb) a concentrate, metabolite, or
extract of, or a constituent isolated directly
from, an herb or other botanical; or
``(cc) a combination of 2 or more
substances described in item (aa) or (bb);
``(II) is a dietary ingredient for purposes of the
Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 301 et
seq.); and
``(III) is not anabolic or androgenic.
``(iii) In accordance with section 515(a), any person
claiming the benefit of an exemption or exception under clause
(ii) shall bear the burden of going forward with the evidence
with respect to such exemption or exception.''.

So, now what?

Well now this just makes Bodybuilders "criminals" easier and gives gov't and state agencies easier ways to "Control" or try to control this group of people.

People will turn to steroids or other means or buy banned PH's. At the risk of prison time. Which also means more money for the states. Jail/Prison is a huge money maker.

Americans are slaves now more then they ever have been..not 'everyone' sees it..yet....yet.

Gotta love our judicial system! cant believe this is the type of shit the president and congress are worried about. Sad

Anyone have any idea when this will come into effect? or when they begin cracking down?
Im guessing this is going to include all AI's, SERMS, SARMS as well?

Ban everything that works

Well now this just makes Bodybuilders "criminals" easier and gives gov't and state agencies easier ways to "Control" or try to control this group of people.

People will turn to steroids or other means or buy banned PH's. At the risk of prison time. Which also means more money for the states. Jail/Prison is a huge money maker.

Americans are slaves now more then they ever have been..not 'everyone' sees it..yet....yet.

I see it.

This is crap too. I've been taking them now for 2 and a half years with NO PROBLEMS!

I'm 54 years old. They keep me young, let me train, and frankly with little to no side effects other than some slightly elevated blood work when I run too long without a break These have given me new life, health, vigor, and brought back that 20 and 30 year old like youthful energy and health I had all those decades ago.

So now NOTHING? These fat, lazy, good for nothing slimy parasites sucking off my tax dollars, now sitting around on their fat, lazy asses have decided that I can't take a supplement that makes me healthier and happier, because THEY don't like them?

I swear if the people marched on Washington, dragged every last one of these lazy, good for nothing parasites out into the streets and hung them from the streetlights, I'd not shed a single tear.

So now I get to buy what? Tribulus? Yohimbe? Give me a break. The supplement companies can KISS MY ASS. I won't buy ANYTHING ever again (and i'm a VIP member to Vitamin Shoppe") from them. They won't get another red nickel from me. If they think they're going to ban the stuff that works, so they can sell me the crap the doesn't, they've got another think coming.

There is NO grace period on the listed designers to be banned. Its over in less than 10 days period!

IronMagLabs just dropped prices on SDMZ 3.0, M-STEN, EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol

25% discount code is also active + free shipping on orders over $200

25% discount code is PHBAN

BUY NOW!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

[h=1]Decline or Veto the Anabolic Steroid Act of 2014[/h]https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/mr-president-decline-or-veto-anabolic-steroid-act-2014/LlfvJ9Vg

Link is for a petition to stop the president signing the bill to pan Ph's. Sign it and spread the word!

So it's going to be all prohormones banned not just the ones on the list?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

United States is full of corruption. We are all grown ass men. We know what we put in our bodies. But yet United States and stupid Obama and his wonderful shemale wife thinks we need to be governed on how we should live. Bah land of the free my ass. Im sorry if I offend some people but this is getting insane.

So it's going to be all prohormones banned not just the ones on the list?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol are explicitly listed by chemical nomenclature in the ban. By law the president has 10 days to sign this into law after passing by the Senate. That means anytime before December 21st these will become scheduled steroids by the DEA. We will immediately stop selling these products when the bill is signed. That can happen as early as December 15th. However we don't know if Obama will be golfing or working Monday.

SDMZ3 and M-STEN are not explicitly listed in the bill but they are implied. The future of these two products looks bad.

All andro's look safe at this time.

If it was my money I would buy as much EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol that I could afford immediately.

Epitren is pretty good. Strength from the combo is the best I've seen out of any prohormone in my personal experience.
Oh well. It won't stop most of us from getting what we want anyways.
In other less important news, the economy is still fucked among many other problems, but at least they stopped the sale of dangerous prohormones

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I would also like to add that if this bill only bans the "sale" of PH's then why doesn't ironmaglabs sell t-shirts that come with a free "memorable" bottle of your choice? Technically you wouldn't be selling the prohormones then.

Epitren is pretty good. Strength from the combo is the best I've seen out of any prohormone in my personal experience.
Oh well. It won't stop most of us from getting what we want anyways.
In other less important news, the economy is still fucked among many other problems, but at least they stopped the sale of dangerous prohormones

Yea, no doubt.

Protecting us from these ohhhhhh so dangerous prohormones, ....so dangerous in fact that after 2 and a half years of taking them (I'm 54 now, be 55 this coming year) that they have made me more muscular, youthful, no liver issues (i get blood work done routinely, and when I run too long, like 3 months without a break which I've done my blood levels go up a bit, but nothing abnormal, highest I've seen is 166\84) but was told by the doctors its not unusual for anyone on Tylenol, or who drinks alcohol twice a week).

So at 54 years old, I can say they're just NOT DANGEROUS TO ME. My body, my blood pressure, and blood work are conclusive evidence of that. Oh sure, maybe they'll cause me issues in my 80's..but, ...so will oxygen at that point.

I can honestly say without any reservation from my own experience that they're not as dangerous as drinking Jim Beam and smoking Marlboro's, but THAT they'll let me do. Go figure.

But this thing that allows me to train 5 days a week at 54 without getting sick? Oh well THAT I can't have, cuz you know....might get to healthy or muscular or something and scare someone? Or whatever....

Boy, I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful government to protect me from all that nasty freeey freedee-freedomy stuff.

Yea, who needs all that freedom junk anyway,... when we've got Obamacare...

I would also like to add that if this bill only bans the "sale" of PH's then why doesn't ironmaglabs sell t-shirts that come with a free "memorable" bottle of your choice? Technically you wouldn't be selling the prohormones then.

No they are re scheduling designers with schedule II AAS as a controlled substance so possession of these will also be a crime.

Back