• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

~ProHormone Ban on the Horizon?~

The "protein" shakes they are serving in there....I don't think anyone wants to drink

What did you get busted for if you don't mind me asking

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lol no no. Shit I use to pull was "actually" criminal...saying that I have the need to say I live a straight and narrow life. Sober and everything. No drinking no anything. But I enjoy bodybuilding (although I don't compete) and I don't consider what I do as a crime. I do it and I do it safely. Fuck this government, yall just wake me up for the revolution

What did you get busted for if you don't mind me asking

Oh I misunderstood ur question hahah thought u meant did I get busted for AAS or banned PH's lol ok, I've done it all, assaults, aggravated assaults, possessions, pretty much all of it

Oh I misunderstood ur question hahah thought u meant did I get busted for AAS or banned PH's lol ok, I've done it all, assaults, aggravated assaults, possessions, pretty much all of it

Hahaha I already like you more now lol. Fucking prison protein shakes sound worse than the raw eggs I drink

Hahaha I already like you more now lol. Fucking prison protein shakes sound worse than the raw eggs I drink

Raw eggs definitely taste better

Um I mean WAIT, what I meant was.....

There is NO grace period on the listed designers to be banned. Its over in less than 10 days period!

IronMagLabs just dropped prices on SDMZ 3.0, M-STEN, EpiTren, Halo Extreme and DecaDrol

25% discount code is also active + free shipping on orders over $200

25% discount code is PHBAN

BUY NOW!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
How long is code good for

The prices from my PM a few hours ago aren't coming up in my cart. Says 8 dmz for 225, my cart says 279$? Anyone know how to get the 225$ price?

So now what IML?
Future plans on new legal products? Hopefully you all have something figured out in anticipation for the ban

Goddamnit I was just about to order another 10 bottles of epitren. Had it in my cart and now it says unavailable. Fuck

Think there's a guy somewhere sellin some for $249.99 a bottle lol

You can still find super trenabol @$43 a bottle if you get 2 or $50 for one, wont say where but the site is easy to find

I'll just wait until it's no longer available on the open market then sell them for $150 a bottle

Ooooo ooooooh ... Can't I get a couple of dem @ 1-fiddy

For 150 you can get 3 and have change left for speedshot :)

Back