• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

~ProHormone Ban on the Horizon?~

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
Got this from Rick Collins..Just happened....Looks like a bill is attempting to be passed to ban PH's and the like...

Too bad they can't resolve our Nation's true issues, in the meantime spending millions and millions in dollars to stop a small group of bodybuilders from improving their physiques.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1732379

Dietary Supplement Industry Trade Associations Commend Congress on Introduction of the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014
PR Newswire

WASHINGTON, Feb. 11, 2014

WASHINGTON, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In response to today's introduction of the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act (DASCA) of 2014 by Sens. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., and Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA), the Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA), the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), the Natural Products Association (NPA) and the United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA) together issued the following statement:

The trade associations of the dietary supplement industry strongly support DASCA, a bill that protects consumers by empowering the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) with new tools to identify and quickly respond when new designer anabolic steroids—illegal drugs—are falsely marketed as dietary supplements. Among the improvements brought about by DASCA will be new guidelines for DEA to address products that are "substantially similar" to anabolic steroids and that have been illegally marketed to promote muscle growth. In addition, DASCA will place new anabolic steroids on the DEA Controlled Substance List, and will change the criteria for placing additional anabolic steroids on the list going forward. This will make it easier for DEA to identify and catalog new chemicals. DASCA will also allow DEA to respond faster to stop those criminals who create new anabolic substances closely resembling listed ones, but tweaked just enough that they are not identical to their flagged counterparts.

Misbranded products that contain designer anabolic steroids present serious health risks to consumers. Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance. These illegal products put athletes at risk, pose safety problems and jeopardize the careers of athletes who could unknowingly test positive for these banned substances under their athletic associations' rules of conduct.

Responsible dietary supplement industry stakeholders have consistently supported congressional and regulatory efforts to enact and enforce laws that help eliminate illegal products that masquerade as dietary supplements, and to prosecute the criminals who manufacture and sell them. The industry lobbied Congress to pass the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004, and our trade associations are proud to work with Sens. Whitehouse and Hatch on this critical issue. We are committed to coming together to advance this important legislation and to see that it is enacted.

The American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) is the national trade association and voice of the herbal and botanical products industry. AHPA is comprised of more than 300 domestic and foreign companies doing business as growers, processors, manufacturers, and marketers of herbs and herbal products, including foods, dietary supplements, cosmetics, and non-prescription drugs. Founded in 1982, AHPA's mission is to promote the responsible commerce of herbal products. Website: www.ahpa.org.

The Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA) is the 133-year-old-trade association representing the leading manufacturers and marketers of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements.. Every dollar spent by consumers on OTC medicines saves the U.S. healthcare system $6-$7, contributing a total of $102 billion in savings each year. CHPA is committed to promoting the increasingly vital role of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements in America's healthcare system through science, education, and advocacy. Visit www.chpa.org and www.otcsafety.org.

The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), founded in 1973, is a Washington, D.C.-based trade association representing 100+ dietary supplement manufacturers, ingredient suppliers, and companies providing services to those manufacturers and suppliers. In addition to complying with a host of federal and state regulations governing dietary supplements in the areas of manufacturing, marketing, quality control and safety, our manufacturer and supplier members also agree to adhere to additional voluntary guidelines as well as to CRN's Code of Ethics. Visit www.crnusa.org and www.lifesupplemented.org. Follow us on Twitter @crn_supplements and @wannabewell, Facebook, Google+, and Vine.

The Natural Products Association (NPA) is the trade association representing the entire natural products industry. We advocate for our members who supply, manufacture and sell natural ingredients or products for consumers. NPA promotes the growth and success of the industry through the establishment of industry standards and ethical business practices. Founded in 1936, NPA represents over 2,000 members accounting for more than 10,000 locations of retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of natural products, including foods, dietary supplements, and health/beauty aids. Visit www.NPAinfo.org.

The United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA) is an association representing many leading natural products, dietary supplement, functional food and analytical and technology companies that share a commitment to provide consumers with natural health products of superior quality, benefit and reliability. Founded in Utah in 1991, UNPA was instrumental in the passage of the 1994 Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) and continues to take a leadership position in regulatory issues and industry best practices. Visit www.unpa.com.

SOURCE Council for Responsible Nutrition

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1732379#ixzz2tAfyH0ep

Dietary Supplement Industry Trade Associations Commend Congress on Introduction of the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014
PR Newswire

WASHINGTON, Feb. 11, 2014

WASHINGTON, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In response to today's introduction of the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act (DASCA) of 2014 by Sens. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., and Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA), the Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA), the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), the Natural Products Association (NPA) and the United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA) together issued the following statement:

The trade associations of the dietary supplement industry strongly support DASCA, a bill that protects consumers by empowering the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) with new tools to identify and quickly respond when new designer anabolic steroids—illegal drugs—are falsely marketed as dietary supplements. Among the improvements brought about by DASCA will be new guidelines for DEA to address products that are "substantially similar" to anabolic steroids and that have been illegally marketed to promote muscle growth. In addition, DASCA will place new anabolic steroids on the DEA Controlled Substance List, and will change the criteria for placing additional anabolic steroids on the list going forward. This will make it easier for DEA to identify and catalog new chemicals. DASCA will also allow DEA to respond faster to stop those criminals who create new anabolic substances closely resembling listed ones, but tweaked just enough that they are not identical to their flagged counterparts.

Misbranded products that contain designer anabolic steroids present serious health risks to consumers. Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance. These illegal products put athletes at risk, pose safety problems and jeopardize the careers of athletes who could unknowingly test positive for these banned substances under their athletic associations' rules of conduct.

Responsible dietary supplement industry stakeholders have consistently supported congressional and regulatory efforts to enact and enforce laws that help eliminate illegal products that masquerade as dietary supplements, and to prosecute the criminals who manufacture and sell them. The industry lobbied Congress to pass the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004, and our trade associations are proud to work with Sens. Whitehouse and Hatch on this critical issue. We are committed to coming together to advance this important legislation and to see that it is enacted.

The American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) is the national trade association and voice of the herbal and botanical products industry. AHPA is comprised of more than 300 domestic and foreign companies doing business as growers, processors, manufacturers, and marketers of herbs and herbal products, including foods, dietary supplements, cosmetics, and non-prescription drugs. Founded in 1982, AHPA's mission is to promote the responsible commerce of herbal products. Website: www.ahpa.org.

The Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA) is the 133-year-old-trade association representing the leading manufacturers and marketers of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements.. Every dollar spent by consumers on OTC medicines saves the U.S. healthcare system $6-$7, contributing a total of $102 billion in savings each year. CHPA is committed to promoting the increasingly vital role of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements in America's healthcare system through science, education, and advocacy. Visit www.chpa.org and www.otcsafety.org.

The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), founded in 1973, is a Washington, D.C.-based trade association representing 100+ dietary supplement manufacturers, ingredient suppliers, and companies providing services to those manufacturers and suppliers. In addition to complying with a host of federal and state regulations governing dietary supplements in the areas of manufacturing, marketing, quality control and safety, our manufacturer and supplier members also agree to adhere to additional voluntary guidelines as well as to CRN's Code of Ethics. Visit www.crnusa.org and www.lifesupplemented.org. Follow us on Twitter @crn_supplements and @wannabewell, Facebook, Google+, and Vine.

The Natural Products Association (NPA) is the trade association representing the entire natural products industry. We advocate for our members who supply, manufacture and sell natural ingredients or products for consumers. NPA promotes the growth and success of the industry through the establishment of industry standards and ethical business practices. Founded in 1936, NPA represents over 2,000 members accounting for more than 10,000 locations of retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of natural products, including foods, dietary supplements, and health/beauty aids. Visit www.NPAinfo.org.

The United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA) is an association representing many leading natural products, dietary supplement, functional food and analytical and technology companies that share a commitment to provide consumers with natural health products of superior quality, benefit and reliability. Founded in Utah in 1991, UNPA was instrumental in the passage of the 1994 Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) and continues to take a leadership position in regulatory issues and industry best practices. Visit www.unpa.com.

SOURCE Council for Responsible Nutrition

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1732379#ixzz2tAfyH0ep

I am just not seeing this going anywhere, maybe they should worry about the 7600 people that die every year in the USA from Aspirin.

www.IronMagLabs.com

I am just not seeing this going anywhere, maybe they should worry about the 7600 people that die every year in the USA from Aspirin.

This gives me a reason to stock up.

Yup, all the more reason for everyone to stock up whenever they can afford it. I used to tell people to do the same with Superdrol...and that DID get banned. You just never know.

www.IronMagLabs.com

I hope not. This gives them much faster responses to regulation. Its a bummer because we all know what we are using and how to use it properly. I guess our government wants weak sheep.

they won't do shit, it's the same old piece of shit Sen. Hatch from Utah that is obviously receiving a hefty payment from his "sponsors" to keep re-introducing this bill each year, this has to be the third time now.

This is the same bullshit from the same asshole as years past. Hatch is in bed with the "natural supplement" industry. I wouldn't worry much about it personally. I do always love a good fire sale. I still have enough SD for a small army that I paid next to nothing for thanks to the last ban.:D

This is the same bullshit from the same asshole as years past. Hatch is in bed with the "natural supplement" industry. I wouldn't worry much about it personally. I do always love a good fire sale. I still have enough SD for a small army that I paid next to nothing for thanks to the last ban.:D

Couldn't have said it better Pete

btw, please stock up on all IronMagLabs PH's NOW, they will all be banned in two weeks! ;)

Did they pass the bill? Like seriously this is the first time I've ever ran msten rx and I absolutely love it.

Maybe they could just concentrate on a REAL problem SMH

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

Please someone vote out these old dried up throwbacks. Hatch takes money from the supplement industry, like Wieder and Twinlabs. Maybe the Prohormone makers need to start bribing him too. I'm 53 and have been taking them for over a year with no issues whatsoever. NONE. (and I take only a week off here and there). Other than now I can overtrain without getting sick, I heal up like I did when I was 25 and I'm happier. And I swallow three times the recommended doses at times with NO ISSUES. (I don't drink any alcohol whatsover and personally I think they're no worse than alcohol on the liver so that's why I think I have no issues with them, because I don't do the booze) So yea.....I can see his point...can't have all that can we? Can't have old codgers like me building muscle and looking young well into our 50s. Oh no....that's much more important than all the other problems this nation faces, like terrorism, wars, recession...

Sorry for the rant, but this is just driving me crazy. I just got to like "Jack3d" and then they had to go and ban that. So now we get stuck with the "new formula", which is just Yohimbe and other crap that makes you sweat and gives you heart palpitations. It doesn't work, so THAT they can sell.

So then I find Prohormones, something that actually works. I really like the Halo Extreme, and M-Sten is amazing. Haven't tried DMZ but going to. They work! They work great. And I haven't had ANY problems on them whatsoever. NONE. ZIPPO. Nada.

So why do they have to do this? This is a booming industry and Hatch and company are going to kill it? The economy needs this? Someone needs to fight this bill. Prohormones are safe. So are steroids. As safe as booze at least. Everyone knows this. So someone needs to stop this before he kills an industry. I'm getting old, and I like my prohormones making me feel young. Don't let them do this.

Last edited:
Please someone vote out these old dried up throwbacks. Hatch takes money from the supplement industry, like Wieder and Twinlabs. Maybe the Prohormone makers need to start bribing him too. I'm 53 and have been taking them for over a year with no issues whatsoever. NONE. (and I take only a week off here and there). Other than now I can overtrain without getting sick, I heal up like I did when I was 25 and I'm happier. And I swallow three times the recommended doses at times with NO ISSUES. (I don't drink any alcohol whatsover and personally I think they're no worse than alcohol on the liver so that's why I think I have no issues with them, because I don't do the booze) So yea.....I can see his point...can't have all that can we? Can't have old codgers like me building muscle and looking young well into our 50s. Oh no....that's much more important than all the other problems this nation faces, like terrorism, wars, recession...

Sorry for the rant, but this is just driving me crazy. I just got to like "Jack3d" and then they had to go and ban that. So now we get stuck with the "new formula", which is just Yohimbe and other crap that makes you sweat and gives you heart palpitations. It doesn't work, so THAT they can sell.

So then I find Prohormones, something that actually works. I really like the Halo Extreme, and M-Sten is amazing. Haven't tried DMZ but going to. They work! They work great. And I haven't had ANY problems on them whatsoever. NONE. ZIPPO. Nada.

So why do they have to do this? This is a booming industry and Hatch and company are going to kill it? The economy needs this? Someone needs to fight this bill. Prohormones are safe. So are steroids. As safe as booze at least. Everyone knows this. So someone needs to stop this before he kills an industry. I'm getting old, and I like my prohormones making me feel young. Don't let them do this.

Agreed 100%
Just a bunch of fucking crooks is all; as long as they can profit off of someone's loss they really don't give a shit about who is negatively affected. People suck. Lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Newsflash!
The FDA works for Big Pharma, that's a fact jack.
No supplement companies have the money to go up against Big Pharma, not even all of them combined.

Even if they do ban prohormones, I'm assuming ironmaglabs will have a loophole way around this.. What do you think prince?

Even if they do ban prohormones, I'm assuming ironmaglabs will have a loophole way around this.. What do you think prince?

Well if they do lets not advertise it, lol.

Back