• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Msten cycle, stack with 1-andro or 4-andro?

Musclebound98

Registered
Reaction score
In about a month or two I plan to run a cycle of msten. I was going to stack it with either 4-andro or the 1-andro. I understand what they both convert to but I'm kind of unclear on which one will lead to more significant mass gains with least amount of water retention possible.

any input would help, thanks!

Stack with 4 andro to combat lethargy while illicit in lean muscle gains.

I had a feeling that one was better, thanks. For a 4 week cycle, would you take 2 pills twice a day or the normal dose of 1 pill twice a day?

Call me a wuss but I tend to follow recommended dosages. Use my code spiny15 for 15% off your entire order.

I wouldn't say youre a wuss, just from past experience I like to get that little extra punch and I figured that the 4-andro could be used like a base. I was thinking maybe 4 pills a day would give that extra pump of test. But ill prob stick to the recommended dose. Thanks though, much appreciated. for the code as well

Have a great cycle man!!

Back