• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

OSTA Rx™ - SARM

After taking 3 tabs a day for 30 days how do you know if your shot down? Sorry or the newbie question

Shut down? The dosage at 3 caps/day is typically not enough to shut you down. You would need atleast 25mg/day(probably more) of ostarine to suppress you. I took 4 caps/day and used erase/DAA and prolab epimedium for my PCT and bloods came back all normal range. I did only take mine for 5 weeks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After taking 3 tabs a day for 30 days how do you know if your shot down? Sorry or the newbie question
The only positive way to know is to get blood work. People may say you'll be tired or your libido (sex drive) will go away, but I've had test levels under 100ng/dL in the past, and I was still making gains and my libido was unaffected. It's safe to assume your test will drop an average of 1-2ng/dL/day whilst on Osta at 25mg or higher. I know this because I've gotten blood work on it. Now for 30 days, that is insignificant shut down, but if you're cycling it 8-12wks, you may want to consider a mild PCT of some E-Control or Ultra Male.

Well day 15… I did biceps last night and holy cow the pump I had was unreal.. I wish my arms looked that way all the time… energy as well was off the chart… and I have just under 6 weeks to go… Hope I start to see improvement…

The only positive way to know is to get blood work. People may say you'll be tired or your libido (sex drive) will go away, but I've had test levels under 100ng/dL in the past, and I was still making gains and my libido was unaffected. It's safe to assume your test will drop an average of 1-2ng/dL/day whilst on Osta at 25mg or higher. I know this because I've gotten blood work on it. Now for 30 days, that is insignificant shut down, but if you're cycling it 8-12wks, you may want to consider a mild PCT of some E-Control or Ultra Male.

If i combine osta with my PCT (HCG & Clomid) will it slow down the recovery of my tes levels since it can be supressive?

If i combine osta with my PCT (HCG & Clomid) will it slow down the recovery of my tes levels since it can be supressive?
I don't think you've grasped the concept of PCT... as because neither Osta NOR hCG belong in PCT - they're both HPTA suppressive.

I take HCG to restore my natural test levels. Am i not helping myself in this regaurd?

I take HCG to restore my natural test levels. Am i not helping myself in this regaurd?
hCG is an ON-cycle ancillary. It's NOT for use in PCT. It IS suppressive to the HPTA and coutner productive to the means of a proper PCT.

Back