• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0/Super Tren/4-Andro Stack Question

Gymatic12

Registered
Reaction score
I am 5'9 185, 23 years old with about 6 years of hard lifting experience. I have ran a few cycles and am looking for a lean mass/strength stack for the spring. I am planning on taking Super DMZ 2.0, Super Tren, and 4 Andro and am wondering about the timing for the tren and super dmz. I know i want to run the Super DMZ for 4 weeks and the super tren for 6 but I don't know if I should start or end with the tren it would be either

Super DMZ: 2/2/2/2/0/0
Super Tren: 2/2/2/2/2/2
4- Andro: 2/2/2/2/2/2

or

Super DMZ: 0/0/2/2/2/2
4-Andro: 2/2/2/2/2/2

Blockade
Organ Shield
Milk Thistle
Animal Pak Flex

PCT

Torem
Erase
DAA
Blockade
Organ Shield

I am 5'9 185, 23 years old with about 6 years of hard lifting experience. I have ran a few cycles and am looking for a lean mass/strength stack for the spring. I am planning on taking Super DMZ 2.0, Super Tren, and 4 Andro and am wondering about the timing for the tren and super dmz. I know i want to run the Super DMZ for 4 weeks and the super tren for 6 but I don't know if I should start or end with the tren it would be either

Super DMZ: 2/2/2/2/0/0
4- Andro: 2/2/2/2/2/2

or

Super DMZ: 0/0/2/2/2/2
4-Andro: 2/2/2/2/2/2

Blockade
Organ Shield
Milk Thistle
Animal Pak Flex

PCT

Torem
Erase
DAA
Blockade
Organ Shield
Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, Gymatic12! Use Adrenolin15 at the checkout to receive 15% OFF, all orders over $200 are shipped FREE.

I'd replace the 4-Andro with Epi-Andro... same benefits, except it's much leaner and drier, and will provide much more strength, all while being just as mild in terms of sides as 4-Andro. Also, up the dose of the BSL Super Trenabol, it will be disappointing at only 40mg... the sweet zone is 80 - 120mg, and being a nomethyl, it can be run for up to 8wks, which is how long I'd run it.

Cycle:
Weeks 1 - 8
Epi-Andro
4 caps upon waking

Super Trenabol
4 caps upon waking

ACS
2 caps prior to bed

Weeks 1 - 4
Super-DMZ
2 caps upon waking

PCT:
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate (not a fan of Tore myself)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

ACS
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

ACS
3 caps prior to bed

Tamox really affected my mood/makes me sort of depressed so i was going to try torem. Plus I heard your balls bounce back a lot quicker. What if i just dropped the Super tren and avoid those sides and just go with Epi-Andro and Super DMZ?

You're going to get sides no matter what. With that being said, less compounds usually equals less sides. Torem was always my favorite as well.

Back