• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

what's the best workout for IML supplements/for useful help

TheSleeper

Registered
Reaction score
Now for anyone that have used any of IML supplements what r some good workouts routines to you that you can say may work best for others...so it can give others a ideal on the best way to utilize there supplements ...n to it will help others to choose a Ph that will work just for the goals they're looking forward to...

The most effective/versatile routine IMO would have to be Wendlers 5/3/1, or a variation of. Can be used for Strength, BBing, Strongman or PLing. Beings PLing is how I get down, I prefer a Hussey/Westside Hybrid.

There is no real answer to the question. Some people regardless of the exact same supplementation respond different to the same workout. I grow best on low volume, heavy weights similar to HIT and Doggcrapp while the next guy may benefit from volume training. I am adding more volume and using less weight due to injuries, and have noticed a slight decrease in muscle accumulation. But this honestly could be just in the beginning and will change as my body adapts.

Supplements are just a piece of the puzzle, diet, rest and training are the big 3 with supplements coming in fourth. With that being said, IML products are some of the best I have used. SuprDMZ is off the hook, Advanced Cycle Support is the best support supplement I have ever used, it takes the guess work out.

You just have to find what works for YOU.

There is no real answer to the question. Some people regardless of the exact same supplementation respond different to the same workout. I grow best on low volume, heavy weights similar to HIT and Doggcrapp while the next guy may benefit from volume training. I am adding more volume and using less weight due to injuries, and have noticed a slight decrease in muscle accumulation. But this honestly could be just in the beginning and will change as my body adapts.

Supplements are just a piece of the puzzle, diet, rest and training are the big 3 with supplements coming in fourth. With that being said, IML products are some of the best I have used. SuprDMZ is off the hook, Advanced Cycle Support is the best support supplement I have ever used, it takes the guess work out.

You just have to find what works for YOU.

I second this totally, working in the field that I do, I have to sit down with the person to find what works for them, to which it may take 3 months to get it tweaked just right.. What works for me in a cycle may not be the best for some of the patients I work with, but at the same time, the basic fundamentals and good form, work for almost very one

This is so true. I am lifting really heavy right now and can feel the muscle fatigue coming on and about to enter into a HITT routine to all myself some rest from the heavy stuff. It's so hard to tell the alpha part of me to go light when the alpha OS saying that's all you got chick? Lol. Still has to be done imo to give the body needed rest!

After 20+ years of doing this when I've been asked what system or style of lifting I use I've found myself replying with "the most consistent thing in my training is inconsistency." The human body is made to evolve and adapt to whatever stimulus you throw at it. I found the most important aspect to my progression has to periodcally change up what I'm doing. I don't believe there is any one ultimate system.

This is so true. The body will evolve to whatever you do and why we constantly have to change it up all the time.

Back