• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4 week Msten + 4-Andro log

I've always kept my gains unless I purposely ran a cut sometime after. Besides PCT, the key will be calories. Many forget to readjust their maintenance cals for their new weight after a cycle.

This is true. But gaining 10lbs or even 15lbs in 30 days is such a short amount of time? Anyone in this knows some will be lost. Now running test 10-12-16 or even 20 weeks with one of these compounds as a kicker is not what I'm saying. 30 day oral only is basically my point. I've adjusted my calorie maintenance and still lost some even after 12 week test but most was cellular water and VERY little strength was lost. I guess we'll see. Guess I'm wondering how much is intramuscular water weight in the end. Lol no way to know cuz everyone will be individually specific. I like what I hear tho. Don't get me wrong fellas, I'm not questioning ur judgement. It's the massive weight gain in a SHORT amount of time. I'm SO impressed in how strong I've gotten in 11 days. So much I've pushed it on a couple friends. Ebfitness, appreciate the feedback. Like to hear that and I'll keep reporting back. Well after pct. Which btw I'm switching to Nolva instead of pct. Some how my clomid mades it's way in the trash during "somebody's" menstrual cycle. On a go with hardcore peptides I guess. Same guy who recommended this also recommended them. I've always used ugl labs. Pill form. Liquid research chems I've always stayed away from but of he says it's legit I'll run with it..thanx again guys for the input

This is true. But gaining 10lbs or even 15lbs in 30 days is such a short amount of time? Anyone in this knows some will be lost. Now running test 10-12-16 or even 20 weeks with one of these compounds as a kicker is not what I'm saying. 30 day oral only is basically my point. I've adjusted my calorie maintenance and still lost some even after 12 week test but most was cellular water and VERY little strength was lost. I guess we'll see. Guess I'm wondering how much is intramuscular water weight in the end. Lol no way to know cuz everyone will be individually specific. I like what I hear tho. Don't get me wrong fellas, I'm not questioning ur judgement. It's the massive weight gain in a SHORT amount of time. I'm SO impressed in how strong I've gotten in 11 days. So much I've pushed it on a couple friends. Ebfitness, appreciate the feedback. Like to hear that and I'll keep reporting back. Well after pct. Which btw I'm switching to Nolva instead of pct. Some how my clomid mades it's way in the trash during "somebody's" menstrual cycle. On a go with hardcore peptides I guess. Same guy who recommended this also recommended them. I've always used ugl labs. Pill form. Liquid research chems I've always stayed away from but of he says it's legit I'll run with it..thanx again guys for the input
Hardcore Peptides is good to go; see my sig for your discount. :)

following, interested in msten as my second cycle. but thats near 6 months down the line.

Day 16
Been working a lot so haven't logged in a bit. What can I say. This shit keeps progressing. I don't wanna come off. Yesterday I recorded 8lbs of weight gain. But that was also after a meal or two so I'll check it gets thing in the morning since I've eaten today. I look like a freight train. Shoulda took before and after but oh well, sorry guys. Just know it's noticeable. I can see my wife's eyes darting around my body as we are talking. We'll be talking and her eyes are diverted to my chest and arms. U know when ur talkin to someone and u can tell their not listening to u cuz their observing u. Lol I've even done it. Anyways strength is still increasing. Chest coming up again tomorrow so I'll report on that. Ordered HCPs tamoxifen and I'll also report on that. Never used RC serms before so I was sketchy. There will be no bloods so I'll give the best review and log on that as possible. I hate not going off bloods and how I feel but that's the way it's got be this go round. This morning I woke up and coulda fucked a hole in concrete. I'm loving this libido. Like it was before I fucked my E2 on a previous cycle. Was using E-control first 12 days of this but discontinued but I'm not sure if it was cuz of that or the 4-andro at 2 caps daily. Still on 2 caps of 4-andro and 3 caps (30mg) of m-sten. what a run man.

Day 16
Been working a lot so haven't logged in a bit. What can I say. This shit keeps progressing. I don't wanna come off. Yesterday I recorded 8lbs of weight gain. But that was also after a meal or two so I'll check it gets thing in the morning since I've eaten today. I look like a freight train. Shoulda took before and after but oh well, sorry guys. Just know it's noticeable. I can see my wife's eyes darting around my body as we are talking. We'll be talking and her eyes are diverted to my chest and arms. U know when ur talkin to someone and u can tell their not listening to u cuz their observing u. Lol I've even done it. Anyways strength is still increasing. Chest coming up again tomorrow so I'll report on that. Ordered HCPs tamoxifen and I'll also report on that. Never used RC serms before so I was sketchy. There will be no bloods so I'll give the best review and log on that as possible. I hate not going off bloods and how I feel but that's the way it's got be this go round. This morning I woke up and coulda fucked a hole in concrete. I'm loving this libido. Like it was before I fucked my E2 on a previous cycle. Was using E-control first 12 days of this but discontinued but I'm not sure if it was cuz of that or the 4-andro at 2 caps daily. Still on 2 caps of 4-andro and 3 caps (30mg) of m-sten. what a run man.
When it comes time for the research chems...just make sure to really shake the bottle. Good log so far, man!

When it comes time for the research chems...just make sure to really shake the bottle. Good log so far, man!

Thanx cuz I wouldn't have known that. One question, well it's a matter of opinion really, I normally run clomid. Now I'm just gonna run tamoxifen equivalent. Now I usually run clomid 100/50/50/25 but that is coming off 12 week cycles. Suppressed for a long time so I'm just curious about guys opinions on being suppressed for a shorter time and if smaller dosages of serms would be more optimal?
Oh and I forgot to report that the aggression is a lot higher. Higher than when I am on test 500mg weekly. I'm positive of that

Thanx cuz I wouldn't have known that. One question, well it's a matter of opinion really, I normally run clomid. Now I'm just gonna run tamoxifen equivalent. Now I usually run clomid 100/50/50/25 but that is coming off 12 week cycles. Suppressed for a long time so I'm just curious about guys opinions on being suppressed for a shorter time and if smaller dosages of serms would be more optimal?
Oh and I forgot to report that the aggression is a lot higher. Higher than when I am on test 500mg weekly. I'm positive of that
20 mg daily of Tamox for 30 days is just fine for your research. :) I would also just run the E-Control a bit longer to prevent any possible estro rebound.

Day 17
Chest today. Strength in bench was about the same but a little stronger on tricep exercises. Libido was at an all time high. Can anyone tell me if they experienced this with 4andro? Weight is still the same as two days ago but all in all I've gained 6lbs. 8lb mid to end of day. Feel strong. Loving the gym. Curious as to how long u guys go off pro hormones before running again. Time on/ Time off type of thing. I usually get bloods but insurance with this new job hasn't kicked in. May get em again through privatemdlabs but idk. HCP tamoxifen is on it's way. Might even go 40mg on last 7 days. Still have an ass load of msten. Any suggestions on anything else to run with msten for a next cycle? Like the 4 andro, may just run 3 caps of each

Day 17
Chest today. Strength in bench was about the same but a little stronger on tricep exercises. Libido was at an all time high. Can anyone tell me if they experienced this with 4andro? Yup, 4-Andro definitely boosts libido!Weight is still the same as two days ago but all in all I've gained 6lbs. 8lb mid to end of day. Feel strong. Loving the gym. Curious as to how long u guys go off pro hormones before running again. Time on/ Time off type of thing. Time on cycle + time on PCT = time off.I usually get bloods but insurance with this new job hasn't kicked in. May get em again through privatemdlabs but idk. HCP tamoxifen is on it's way. Might even go 40mg on last 7 days. I would just stick to 20mg daily for 4 weeks with E-Control lasting at least a couple weeks after to prevent rebound.Still have an ass load of msten. Any suggestions on anything else to run with msten for a next cycle? Like the 4 andro, may just run 3 caps of each. You could stack it with something milder like Halo or Epi-Tren. If you want to avoid methyls, you could throw in some 1-Andro and Epi-Andro for a harder, dryer look.
Answers in bold. :)

Day 17
Back and bi day and was killing it. Pumps were greater they've been last 2 1/2 weeks. I was strong fuck. Bent over rows and could feel nothing but back working. I looked insane in the mirror. I'm not one for mirrors cuz they distract but even I took a double take to make sure it was me. Man Idk if I can drop methyl compounds. I'm loving the thickness. But to obtain the thickness u gotta be down with the sickness cuz of how bad they are on zee liver. Either way I like it..

Day 23
Been working a lot lately. Work on call so haven't had much time to post but still managed to hit the gym. Had 2 more strength jumps. So what do I do? Bump to 40 mg for the last 10 days. First day I did I felt like my blood pressure was up. Uncomfortable. This is my fourth day at 40mg but I feel fine. Can't wait to hit the gym in the morning. Looking bigger and bigger. Looks like I've put on 9 solid pounds but I'll check in the a.m. Just to be sure. So far I'm enjoying this but like I said, my real review will be after my pct. See what's kept. All in all though it's been a fun run.

Day 23
Been working a lot lately. Work on call so haven't had much time to post but still managed to hit the gym. Had 2 more strength jumps. So what do I do? Bump to 40 mg for the last 10 days. First day I did I felt like my blood pressure was up. Uncomfortable. This is my fourth day at 40mg but I feel fine. Can't wait to hit the gym in the morning. Looking bigger and bigger. Looks like I've put on 9 solid pounds but I'll check in the a.m. Just to be sure. So far I'm enjoying this but like I said, my real review will be after my pct. See what's kept. All in all though it's been a fun run.
Stay hydrated, man...and keep those cals up in PCT! :)

Day 25
Everything is looking good. Strong , getting bigger. Andro must have my libido through the roof. I'm lifting a lot more and more controlled. In 30 days I'm lifting what I would be at week 8 or 9 in a long ester aas cycle. This shit is for real. My Next one I feel like halodrol might be a good one. Any suggestions. I still wanna gain size but think I may leave the methylated alone for a bit

Just harden up and add size. I'm researching, but I just wanna get a few opinions. Experience if u got it.

Halo is methylated also, just milder than msten. It will be hard to replicate the size you gained on msten with a non methylated compound.

You can try the Andro Stack from the store, all non methyl that work pretty good together. But give it some time after your run and pct before jumping in again.

Oh I'll be Waiting will the holidays at least. After summer for sure. Andro stack? Like 1-andro stacked with 4andro?

ANDRO MASS STACK (8 bottles)

andro-stack-new.jpg

Andro Complete Stack $299.00

Complete stack:
Epi-Andro Rx™ -
2 bottles
1-Andro Rx™ - 2 bottles
4-Andro Rx™ - 2 bottles
E-Control Rx
2.0™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle

4 WEEK
CYCLE:
2 caps twice daily of all Andro's (4 caps
daily)

or

8 WEEK
CYCLE:
1 cap twice daily of all Andro's (2 caps
daily)

Take E-Control Rx 2.0™ and Ultra Male Rx™ either after the 4 week
cycle or the second half

After code chez15 = 254.15

Yeah, the Andro's are definitely the way to go if you're looking for dry, non-methylated gains. I've slowly been building a stock pile of the Andro's...good stuff!

What's the difference between the two. 1 and 4

Back