• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4 week Msten + 4-Andro log

Ok cuz I read the profiles on em and seen they both converted to test. Appreciate it. These bottles don't say the mg per cap. Just a daily cap recommendation. But I figure a 3-4 cap daily regimen. Methyl is awesome lol I love it. I'll prolly run it 8 weeks. The andro stack that is. But not till late summer or after

That sounds great. Anxious already but I'm not one to jump from cycle to cycle. I value my natty test levels. Last time I check after cycle was 829 total test and I'm 32 so not bad. I'll prolly wait until august - September.

That sounds great. Anxious already but I'm not one to jump from cycle to cycle. I value my natty test levels. Last time I check after cycle was 829 total test and I'm 32 so not bad. I'll prolly wait until august - September.
Sounds good...but if you can't wait I'm here to help, haha!

Well was an awesome run...on day 3 of pct. Anxious to see what is kept. Strength gains were more than I would have expected. Strange thing is I read off of ironmag labs own website that methylated compound cycles usually only retain 4 lbs. off of ironmaglabs own site. Didn't like that but guess I will see for myself. Will run a 6 week cycle of 4 andro/ 1 andro or maybe 8 weeks. Sometime later. All in all I gained 9 lbs, well fluctuate between 9 and 11. Good product. Now it's a race to keep the gains. Here we go....

Well was an awesome run...on day 3 of pct. Anxious to see what is kept. Strength gains were more than I would have expected. Strange thing is I read off of ironmag labs own website that methylated compound cycles usually only retain 4 lbs. off of ironmaglabs own site. Didn't like that but guess I will see for myself. Will run a 6 week cycle of 4 andro/ 1 andro or maybe 8 weeks. Sometime later. All in all I gained 9 lbs, well fluctuate between 9 and 11. Good product. Now it's a race to keep the gains. Here we go....
Cool, continue to post through your PCT!

For sure ... I use to hate when guys would abandon the log through pct. That's what I usually cared about. Oh and the andro was awesome for the libido which I'm going through no lack of still. Even made the il penis bigger. Went from
From 4" to 4 1/2....my lady was super excited :)

Thought I'd post this even though I don't have any before pictures. Sorry about that but surprisingly I noticed more tone than thickness. As where everywhere else I lost tone and gained thickness except for my back. Thought that was strange. Oh and one side effect I noticed was back pumps. And no lethargy. At least for me. No drop I. Sex drive, just the opposite, but like I said before I believe my estro was still high from a previous test cycle that I never took care of. E-control brought that shit back right off the back and I feel better on day 4 of pct than I did before the cycle. IML is legit!
ube5y7um.jpg

For sure ... I use to hate when guys would abandon the log through pct. That's what I usually cared about. Oh and the andro was awesome for the libido which I'm going through no lack of still. Even made the il penis bigger. Went from
From 4" to 4 1/2....my lady was super excited :)
LOL

Thought I'd post this even though I don't have any before pictures. Sorry about that but surprisingly I noticed more tone than thickness. As where everywhere else I lost tone and gained thickness except for my back. Thought that was strange. Oh and one side effect I noticed was back pumps. And no lethargy. At least for me. No drop I. Sex drive, just the opposite, but like I said before I believe my estro was still high from a previous test cycle that I never took care of. E-control brought that shit back right off the back and I feel better on day 4 of pct than I did before the cycle. IML is legit!
ube5y7um.jpg
Awesome!

Day 8 of pct
Man sorry. Work work work. Looks like 4lbs of weight loss. Calories are up so that ain't it. I'm willing to bet marbles to chalk it's water weight. Taking tamoxifen citrate ( HCP ) at 20mg every day. Checking on strength tomorrow. Will update

Day 8 of pct
Man sorry. Work work work. Looks like 4lbs of weight loss. Calories are up so that ain't it. I'm willing to bet marbles to chalk it's water weight. Taking tamoxifen citrate ( HCP ) at 20mg every day. Checking on strength tomorrow. Will update
Keep 'em coming.

Day 9 of PCT
Well despite the 4lbs of weight loss and not getting in the gym in almost 5 days, my strength hasn't budged. Maybe one rep short of my last heavy set of bench. I was really surprised. Looking good so far. I'll keep posting. In really gonna be looking to see what I see after pct. Either way I keep pushing.

Oh and just to be clear, week one of pct I ran 40mg of tamoxifen so it's looking like this
40/20/20/20

Great log brother. Msten/Andro is a solid bread and butter stack. Simple yet effective.

Day 12of pct
I have a correction to make. Yesterday I was on day 11 of pct ...NOT 9 lol idk wtf happened or how I got confused but I started my 30 day run on 3/1 and started pct 3/31 ...must have been my work schedule. I work on call and sometimes my days run into each other. But anyways I am glad to report that I did back and bis and my bent over rows actually WENT UP 10lbs. This is really promising. I haven't weighed myself but it's mid day so I don't like to weigh unless it's in the morning but I'm dropping a deuce as we speak so I may weigh since I'm getting rid of some food haha sorry . Man I'm excited. Looks like ima keep all or most here. Still early but way more promising that my actual test E cycles. Crazy. Gotta a buddy of mine on board to do a run with me next go around. Till next time, I'll keep u posted

Day 12of pct
I have a correction to make. Yesterday I was on day 11 of pct ...NOT 9 lol idk wtf happened or how I got confused but I started my 30 day run on 3/1 and started pct 3/31 ...must have been my work schedule. I work on call and sometimes my days run into each other. But anyways I am glad to report that I did back and bis and my bent over rows actually WENT UP 10lbs. This is really promising. I haven't weighed myself but it's mid day so I don't like to weigh unless it's in the morning but I'm dropping a deuce as we speak so I may weigh since I'm getting rid of some food haha sorry . Man I'm excited. Looks like ima keep all or most here. Still early but way more promising that my actual test E cycles. Crazy. Gotta a buddy of mine on board to do a run with me next go around. Till next time, I'll keep u posted
That's great, man!

im going to try the m-sten rx stack. does it has all things I need?

Day 20
Everything still looking good. Strength dropped very little. Not bad. Looking like I kept 90% strength 60% weight but a lot of that was retaining water

Day 29 pct
Man I'm fucking sorry u guys. Things been shitty. Wife broke collar bone, haven't been able to hit the gym like usual but still seem to have kept some strength . Kept 4 lbs. (I think it's mine now lol) and strength is still stronger than the start. Runnin one more day of pct tamoxifen (HCP) then I'll be clean. I'm happy all in all. The only strength that really went down was chest (bench) although I'm still stronger than when I started. That was the only thing I couldn't workout since wife collar bone was broke. BUT I was able to do my back and bi routine here at the house and I kept almost all that. In 30 days of pct I prolly did chest 5 times where as back and bis I did it as usual. I lost NO strength there. In fact I haven't lost any im for sure. Awesome run. IML is fucking legit for sure! Happy customer

Thanks again for the update Tony. Hope the wife gets well soon. I broke my collar bone when I was a teenager, no fun at all. Try and stick with the food and training the best you can when the pct is over too.

Thanks again for the update Tony. Hope the wife gets well soon. I broke my collar bone when I was a teenager, no fun at all. Try and stick with the food and training the best you can when the pct is over too.
^^^This! And yeah, broke my collar bone back in the 80's...it was fine unless I tried breathing, moving, or looking at things..

I am. I yea trust me I know. But that's all her fault. I told her I wasn't gonna tell her twice! I'm kidding, she a drink klutz and fell over the kids new table n chair we bought for income tax an god leave it to her man...smh. I haven't drank in three years and I'm still going to the ER over alcohol lol. Jesus. But it was at the end by the shoulder. Not in the middle so doc says it doesn't need a brace for the chest. Just a sling. I'm having to help her always and miss gym time cuz of her dumb shit but hey, I love her so...know how that goes. Think ima run msten again next go round in about 3 months or so. But was also wondering if I should run 4 andro like 6 weeks to help maintain and boost gains. Maybe 3 caps per day or something? Idk what do y'all think?

I am. I yea trust me I know. But that's all her fault. I told her I wasn't gonna tell her twice! I'm kidding, she a drink klutz and fell over the kids new table n chair we bought for income tax an god leave it to her man...smh. I haven't drank in three years and I'm still going to the ER over alcohol lol. Jesus. But it was at the end by the shoulder. Not in the middle so doc says it doesn't need a brace for the chest. Just a sling. I'm having to help her always and miss gym time cuz of her dumb shit but hey, I love her so...know how that goes. Think ima run msten again next go round in about 3 months or so. But was also wondering if I should run 4 andro like 6 weeks to help maintain and boost gains. Maybe 3 caps per day or something? Idk what do y'all think?
You mean stacked with M-Sten? If so...absolutely! I actually prefer 4 caps daily of any of the Andro products, though.

I was thinkin of 8 caps of 4 andro daily and 6 caps of msten day for 12 weeks. U think that's too much or too little? Lol I fuckin with y'all. I don't feel like having liver failure at 32 lol. At 4 caps of 4 andro daily with 30mg of msten how much e-control to balance out the andro? Not much huh. I don't quite have a full bottle left maybe more than half. I use to run test at 500mg weekly and I know that 4 caps of andro may not even equal to 50mg. Idk I'm just trying to get an idea of what I'll need. Man e-control is legit for real. Got rid of my gyno from my last AAS cycle of test and brought back my sex drive . But I don't believe 4 caps daily of andro would convert to that much test. Anyways thoughts. I'm definitely gonna go with 4 andro (4 caps) and msten (30mg) bump to 40.

Back