• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Deca drol Max and Halo Extreme split cycle..

so my second week of halo been eating clean low carb been alittle tired cause of it but its all good my work outs are great i go in the morning for 30min of HIIT then in the afternoon or evening for some lifting and it has been great ive been seeing my body transform more with halo which is good still dont feel anything but thats only cause of the high tolerence i have which is good cause i can go up to more stronger things with out a problem

You are doing great man! Keep pumping it up and don't get discouraged when you have bad or weak days; it comes with the job so to speak.

If I may give you a tip, since you mentioned that you are taking a low carb approach on your diet - and since we don't really know what low carb means to you - but something that will help you regain your strength: every 48 hours have one high carb meal whether it's lunch or early dinner (before 6 pm). This will help you regain momentum for the rest of the days that you are limiting your carb intake. Your body is using up it's glycogen stores with your intense workouts and HIIT so this will force some much needed carbs right back where you need it: into your muscles. But be sure to stick to high quality clean carbs such as brown rice, yams, red potatoes, quinoa and accompany that with a little broccoli. As to how much carbs? Well, it depends on how much you can eat. I'd say eat start at 120 to 150 grs of carbs and always add a little protein with this also (about 25 grs). You will take advantage of the insulin transport you just stimulated and you'll feel the difference for the next few days.

Be sure to drink your water bro. Try this and let us know how it goes!

You are doing great man! Keep pumping it up and don't get discouraged when you have bad or weak days; it comes with the job so to speak.

If I may give you a tip, since you mentioned that you are taking a low carb approach on your diet - and since we don't really know what low carb means to you - but something that will help you regain your strength: every 48 hours have one high carb meal whether it's lunch or early dinner (before 6 pm). This will help you regain momentum for the rest of the days that you are limiting your carb intake. Your body is using up it's glycogen stores with your intense workouts and HIIT so this will force some much needed carbs right back where you need it: into your muscles. But be sure to stick to high quality clean carbs such as brown rice, yams, red potatoes, quinoa and accompany that with a little broccoli. As to how much carbs? Well, it depends on how much you can eat. I'd say eat start at 120 to 150 grs of carbs and always add a little protein with this also (about 25 grs). You will take advantage of the insulin transport you just stimulated and you'll feel the difference for the next few days.

Be sure to drink your water bro. Try this and let us know how it goes!

Yes its been working well thank you

Sorry i havnt posted on this my computer had to get sent out for repair... So one thing i have to say my muscles are definetly hardening up a bit i lost alittle on my bicep i noticed when i started doing my intense cardio but its all good the biggest difference is my stomach area it has shrunken a lot since i started halo which is very good thats my only problem area rite now is the belly im solid every where else but my stomach..... been doing high reps 10-12 in my lifts doing as much weight as i can but still being able to get to 12 working out to faliure and of course geting my 30 min of cardio in... Its been good

Last edited:
Sorry i havnt posted on this my computer had to get sent out for repair... So one thing i have to say my muscles are definetly hardening up a bit i lost alittle on my bicep i noticed when i started doing my intense cardio but its all good the biggest difference is my stomach area it has shrunken a lot since i started halo which is very good thats my only problem area rite now is the belly im solid every where else but my stomach..... been doing high reps 10-12 in my lifts doing as much weight as i can but still being able to get to 12 working out to faliure and of course geting my 30 min of cardio in... Its been good

Good work bro, keep at it. This second week on Halo should give you more definition as you continue to keep your diet relatively clean and your cardio sessions consistent.

this week has been awsome besides my chest day which is a lot to be desired. but my arm, back, shoulder/traps, leg days where awesome the drive i had was awesome i havnt felt like that in a long time. i was going up in weight and still able to pull off 10-12 reps my focus was there the calmness man what an awesome week. the only bad thing about this week was the fact that didnt get to run much this week which is my morning session ive been very busy but ill pick right back up next week at full force.

week three here we go i will post my weight and everything once im done including before cycle, during, and after

wow so my third week is up and all i have to say is wow.. my work out drive has been awesome i feel like a beast in the gym. my muscles have deff hardened up they come out more my belly has shrunken as well which is a plus like always :).. deff Halo is one of the best things i have ever taken i can only imagine stacking that with something or taking 3 pills of it a day. i have one more week left deff gotta hit the gym hard. the only problem is that my back gave out on my leg day i only did my first work out and my lower back stiffined up real bad. but its not from the Halo i pulled my back a long time ago so that came back to haunt me but i should be fine hopefully.

Looking great!! Love reading your log

so today was chest continued working out in volume to failure. the drive was amazing i did HIIT training in the moring as well. its amazing the ability to lose fat and still be the same weight that just amazes me. i did dumbells flat bench, incline, machine fly, free weight machine decline, dumbell decline scoops. man what a great work out that was im in shape but i was pushing myself so much each rep in progression to going up in weight that i wanted to throw up i would get alittle burp sensation and taste the throw up. man was i really hiting it today it was freaking awesome my cycle ends on thursday and i really dont want it to end.

I have to say thanks IML for such a great product i feel Awesome.

so my last day is tomorrow :( man this was great deca was okay but man was halo awesome... ill be posting weight and all that later on

so in regards to stretching this out refering to what i said about bridging i was thinking of doing pct then while on vacation using osta then hoping on another cycle anyone have any suggestions on what to use after i want to get hard lean mass. i was thinking of doing halo at 3 caps with epi-v from finaflex or if not halo and cynostane or just doing cynostane for 8 weeks or halo with the new dmz? not to sure yet but any ideas welcome :)

i would take atleast 6 weeks off from one cycle to another(not including the osta rx/pct)...try 2 caps of halo-extreme and 1-2 caps of cyanostane..it works well...very dry..its a kicked up halo-e cycle is what it amounts too...

i would take atleast 6 weeks off from one cycle to another(not including the osta rx/pct)...try 2 caps of halo-extreme and 1-2 caps of cyanostane..it works well...very dry..its a kicked up halo-e cycle is what it amounts too...

true but im preparing myself for next year when i start competition so i wont be doing that.. but all precaution will be taken.. and yeah i was considering the Halo and Cyano cycle as one of my options

true but im preparing myself for next year when i start competition so i wont be doing that.. but all precaution will be taken.. and yeah i was considering the Halo and Cyano cycle as one of my options
You lost me...what is it wont be doing to prepare for a show next yr??

You lost me...what is it wont be doing to prepare for a show next yr??

i wont be doing 6 weeks off im going to bridge then hope on another cycle so ill be stoping at 12-14 weeks instead of 8 which is where im at now

ahh i cant believe my 8 weeks ended now on pct.. overall first 4 weeks Deca last 4 Halo looking at my pictures both at the beginning of the two and end.. i can see my body like morphing lol

i was 225 at start of everything went down to 218 lost alot of body fat then i went back up to 225 gained 7 pounds of lean muscle but that was only also because of my diet of course that i was able to gain that much while losing body fat..

my chest comes out more i have cuts in them
I'm more vascular my arms really got big during this cycle
my shoulder got way better considering the injury i had from football but its all good now deff a plus
my back got way more developed and just like my arms it got huge lol
my legs are more developed as well it was a matter of muscle memory with them and getting them going again
as for my stomach area it deff got way smaller from when i first started before cycle i had a period where i didn't go to the gym for like 2-4 months or so and thats how i got a little belly but man that little belly is a bitch its a bunch of hard fat lol but its going away as long as i keep working hard and keep my diet clean and good i should be fine :)

so now on pct i feel great worked out my legs today man what a work out i could barley walk after sheesh

so now I'm saving up to get my osta ill let you know when i get it ill be starting that 4 weeks from now or so..

so ima keep everyone posted still this is journey for me a life changing one happy lifting everyone :)

Last edited:
Sounds like some serious gains...nice job...do you have a log going on another board with pics?...would like to check it out and follow your journey....

Sounds like some serious gains...nice job...do you have a log going on another board with pics?...would like to check it out and follow your journey....

im on other boards as well but i have only logged on this board tho i could possibly post pics tho

That would be kool....always like to see the products in action....thanks..

That would be kool....always like to see the products in action....thanks..

how the heck do you post pictures on this thing?

how the heck do you post pictures on this thing?
lol....i suck at that kinda thing...i think its the icon above the post box two over.from the mailbox....maybe pm heavy and ask...sorry..

lol....i suck at that kinda thing...i think its the icon above the post box two over.from the mailbox....maybe pm heavy and ask...sorry..

i thought so too but thats just for links and stuff i tryed dragging it in and it didnt work either sheesh im gunna have to ask him

so i still have some time on my bride been thinking of using either cynostane or the original super dmz not to sure yet

well the original Super DMZ just ran out from the store i was going to buy it from... so Cynostane will be my next after bridge probly sometime next week cant wait ill keep you guys posted...

its amazing i havent lost any of my gains ive been eating rite im still going down in body fat and still gaining hard muscle its awesome

Looks good bro.

Looks good bro.
thanks man...

so i started the cyanostane on saturday to start giving it time to build up.. i will start working out differently now i will start working out my chest twice a week and legs twice a week. doing heavy 6-8 reps then the second time around reps of 15-20 with a little lighter weight in progression of course.

so my weight as of now is 224 lets see how this run goes

my week will be looking like this:
MON-chest
Tues-legs
Wed-bicep/back
Thurs-chest
Fri-legs
Sat-shoulder/traps/tricep
Sun-off

dont know how i should do the heavy and light yet maybe chest and legs heavy at the begining of week then light at the end or vise versa.. or i could do heavy chest at the begining of the week and light legs at the beginining of the week and light chest at the end of the week and heavy legs if anyone has any input on that would be great

happy lifting everyone..

A good idea might be to use free wieghts for the heavy day....and machines for the volume...

A good idea might be to use free wieghts for the heavy day....and machines for the volume...

i was thinking of actually using the free weights for the 15-20 reps at the end of the week for volume

I like volume overall for many....but for a prefered rep range...i find most machines work better cause when the rep range gets.higher your fatigue generally leads to sloppy form....and a machine will keep that under check more so....

I like volume overall for many....but for a prefered rep range...i find most machines work better cause when the rep range gets.higher your fatigue generally leads to sloppy form....and a machine will keep that under check more so....

yeaah true ill see how everything goes and change accordingly

so its my 10th day on alomst two weeks i feel good my strengh has improved my drive my mental focus its just amazing as of now no side affects i wouldnt expect any of course and its always a plus hopefully ill start feeling the affects of Cyano by the end of the week or so... ill be back to post how my chest day today went

Good stuff bro.

Back