• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca drol Max and Halo Extreme split cycle..

Cool deal! Keep killing it bro

wow sorry guys i haven't been on.. been very busy so i have 5 days left of cyanostane and i must say that cycle has been pretty good. i have no sides from it my gains are solid i definitely look bigger from what i have been told im currently at 227 i was 223 three weeks before so thats a plus of course. i must say i didn't feel anything from this product but it deff was working in my body tho. my body is reshaping getting bigger in areas i haven't noticed and its just great. hopefully i keep all my gains after the cycle is over..

ill be back tomorrow have a good one everyone

i loved the cyano...i wonder if deca would be good with the dmz 2.0?

i loved the cyano...i wonder if deca would be good with the dmz 2.0?

That doesnt sound to bad just make sure you have everything in place before you start.. Also have your AI on hand in case of GYNO cause DMZ alone itself is very potent.. and then of course drink plently of water minimum a gallon of water every day and eat food with the pills or a high protein shake helps with absorption and less stress on the
liver..

Assuming that you knew all this already but just wanted to say it anyway not trying to lecture you.. But yes that would be a good idea you would see killer gains Bro

Have you ever combined two compounds before?

Ahh man tomorrow is my last day on Cyno i dont want it to end but we all have to take some time off at some point man what amazing strength i got with this im prepared to kill it later on today push my chest farther then it has ever gone before i cant wait happy lifting everyone..

Welp two weeks in pct i feel great surprised i havnt losed any gains or strength im at 228 now i cant wait till this break is over so i can start my next cycle i got some pretty good ideas im probly going to start a new thread soon a general one about my journey and progress... everything more in deff this time ...see you guys around

Happy lifting everyone :)

I was thinking about stacking deca with my halo stack to get a little more bulk, any thoughts?

Wow, your stack with the deca and halo looks solid! I'm defiantly thinking about giving it a try. A few questions though
1. When did you incorporate Cyno into your stack?
2. Was your deca and halo stack consistent?
3. What did your PCT end up looking like at the end of the holo deca stack?

thanks!

Back