• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New Guy, First timer

rthompson76

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, My name is Rodney and I have just recently joined the IML community. I am also getting ready to start my first cycle.

Here's a little background: I am 37 years old and have been working out steadily now for almost 4 years. The first year I spent losing a bunch of weight just to realize skinny doesn't look good without mass. :p So the following 3 years I have been lifting and eating to build muscle. Greatest thing I've ever done for myself, just wish I would have found this lifestyle earlier. But hey, no regrets.. it's all about the forward progress. I've made good progress in my time, but I want more and I want it faster. This brings me here, to IronMagLabs.

I had a buddy turn me on the DMZ 3.0 product that just released. I had done some poking around and have seen nothing but positive reviews from it. In the product description it said that newer users could also take it by just using one pill a day. On that merit, I ordered the stack and the SERM.

My question is, after reading several posts from moderators here regarding DMZ not being used for first timers, will this be a good choice for me using only one pill? I really don't want to buy another stack if I don't have too. I just spent 250 on the dmz stack. But if it's a matter of my health, I will. I saw the post by Adrenolin in another thread lay out the halo extreme / epi andro stack.

This really has me questioning my purchase of DMZ and would just like to hear what you guys think about using only 1 pill a day or if I should just set that stack aside when it arrives and go ahead and do the halo extreme stack. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

BTW, I am 6'0", 205 lbs, BF approx 20% ( a little high, I know.. but I let it climb up trying to bulk. )

Last edited:
Welcome to the Ironmaglabs forums, rthompson76!

it's great you got the serm and everything, and care for your health, I respect that. But I strongly recommend saving the sdmz stack for later use, as it is 3 prohormones and a designer steroid after the body metabolize it. It's very potent, and not recommended to beginners for two main reasons, one they're usually never prepared enough our have researched enough to know how to prevent sides before the occur, and are reactive to many sides instead of proactive which places the body under unnecessary stress, and two where are you going to go from there? You'll make great gains from a much less harsh cycle, and be able to continue making great gains cycle after cycle moving up with new cycles and stacks... But if you start with something like sdmz, where do you go from there, is already the strongest.

it's highly recommend saving the sdmz for a later cycle, and picking up the Epi andro and halo extreme... You already have some products from the sdmz stack that you can use so you don't have to crush the back buying two full cycles.

if you.need any help, don't hesitate to pm me.

I apologize for grammar, I'm actually driving right now. Lol

I know working out for 20years doesnt matter when taking SDMZ3 but what Proactive things can I do while taking it? This is my first Cycle as well. I am only taking 1pill and am only into day 4. Help!

Thanks for you quick response and don't worry about the grammar! lol

Should I just stick with the 8 week halo stack as sold by the site or go with the one you recommended to Jeremy Brown in the another thread? And how many times do you think I should cycle before working my way up to DMZ?

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed
Shopping Cart:
IronMagLabs
2x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
2x Halo Extreme
1x E-Control
newTotal $271.09 incl FREE shipping (with discount "Adrenolin15" at the checkout)

Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total $47.99 incl shipping (with discount "ADREN20" at the checkout)

Last edited:
My screen was flashing to fast for me to see the text about my posts not showing until approved by the moderator. LoL
Sorry about that. If you can just delete them all but one. Or I can has the come through. Again, apologies.

It's no problem, all taken care. Definitely follow that layout. I'd recommend a very minimum of 3 attacks before venturing into sdmz. Perhaps epi-tren + Epi andro for a second cycle, and then m-sten + decadrol + Epi andro for a third. Then run the 3.0 + Epi andro.... You'll be much more prepared at the time and know more what to expect, how to prevent sides, and how to adjust your diet and training whilst on a cycle to meet your goals.

I know working out for 20years doesnt matter when taking SDMZ3 but what Proactive things can I do while taking it? This is my first Cycle as well. I am only taking 1pill and am only into day 4. Help!

I'd recommend you stop the cycle and follow the same advice I gave to rthompson. You'll still have enough to run it for a perfect 4 weeks at 2 caps per day when you're more experienced and prepared for the cycle. Only 4 days in you don't need to worry about taking any part cycle of any sort either

Awesome! I will be ordering my stack today then. I'll be sure to post a log of my progress once I get started in a few weeks and I may reach out to you from time to time for some advice if you don't mind. Thanks again for all your help, neighbor!! ;)

Excited to get started.

The Cville to Spotsy crew! Lol Thanks
I pass through Manassas everyday on my way to work. Lol Small world
Awesome! I will be ordering my stack today then. I'll be sure to post a log of my progress once I get started in a few weeks and I may reach out to you from time to time for some advice if you don't mind. Thanks again for all your help, neighbor!! ;)

Excited to get started.

By all means, please do not hesitate to pm me. I'm here to help

Back