• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Lean fuel + super dmz

AusEagle

Registered
Reaction score
I have recently just started going to the gym and have some excess weight to loose.
i have purchased both lean fuel and super dmz rx as I intend to gain some size ( muscle ) as I am a bit behind the 8 ball starting at the age of 31 and need a boost to get started. I am currently taking 1MR pre workout and was also wondering if I would need to stop using this once beginning either cycle also.
which cycle would be recommended to start first? If anyone could help with some answers
it would be greatly appreciated as I am totally new to the whole gym thing and am really starting to enjoy the results of lifting heavier each week

Thanks

If it's your first run with PHs I would look at Cyanostane, Halo-Extreme or Deca-Drol for solid starters. At 32yrs young you have plenty of time to work your way up to DMZ. The Lean Fuel will work well with any of the compound mentioned. If you need help putting together a cycle, just let us know.

Thanks for your help
didnt know the DMZ was stronger than the others I just read that there were no side effects which sounded good to me. Seeing as though I have already have these items would you think it could be a problem to start the cycle?

It is recommended not to, but I am a upstream swimmer and say go ahead and monitor how you feel and the sides that may come with it. You will know within a couple of weeks if you made the right decision my brother. You can always stop the cycle early, PCT, slap yourself on the wrist and start off with a lower dosed cycle.

Thanks guys looking forward to getting started and posting results

Back