• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle, Halo Extreme / Epi-Andro Log

How much time between the Osta and Ph's?? If I finish PCT, run Osta for 4 weeks, then 4 weeks of nothing, then next cycle. Will that count as 8 weeks of 'time off' for PH?
Osta is used for bridging, so it would be PH cycle, PCT, Osta, PH cycle.

It's been awhile since I've checked in. Wanted to give an update:

I'm officially done with my PCT, it ended last Friday 5/30 and I began taking the Ostra that Saturday morning (5/31). The last week of my PCT my mood had changed a little bit, and I say this only because it was noticed by my gf and by some coworkers. Nothing serious, I was just kinda... "blah". It's kind of hard to describe. It's not like I felt depressed or anything, I'm just normally a very ..ummm... animated guy and last week I just didn't want to be bothered by anybody. lol, I called it the 'whatevs', because my response to everything was, "whatever." hah Not sure if this was related to hormones or not, but I'm feeling much better this week. Back to my old and obnoxious self. ;)

Strength gains are still really good. Now I mentioned I was going to dial my diet back and try to lean out a bit over these next two months to be better prepared for my next run. Despite this, I have lost very little in the way of gains. I'm not hitting the weights I was while peaking on the run, but I'm still considerably stronger than I was before the run. I'm very happy with the results so far. At 204 I am now almost 10 lbs lighter than I was pre cycle and I'm still crushing old PR's. Just wish I didn't have to wait 8 weeks for another run. :( Dammit. lol

I may check in on this thread in a few weeks, but if not, I will see you in my next log!

It's been awhile since I've checked in. Wanted to give an update:

I'm officially done with my PCT, it ended last Friday 5/30 and I began taking the Ostra that Saturday morning (5/31). The last week of my PCT my mood had changed a little bit, and I say this only because it was noticed by my gf and by some coworkers. Nothing serious, I was just kinda... "blah". It's kind of hard to describe. It's not like I felt depressed or anything, I'm just normally a very ..ummm... animated guy and last week I just didn't want to be bothered by anybody. lol, I called it the 'whatevs', because my response to everything was, "whatever." hah Not sure if this was related to hormones or not, but I'm feeling much better this week. Back to my old and obnoxious self. ;)

Strength gains are still really good. Now I mentioned I was going to dial my diet back and try to lean out a bit over these next two months to be better prepared for my next run. Despite this, I have lost very little in the way of gains. I'm not hitting the weights I was while peaking on the run, but I'm still considerably stronger than I was before the run. I'm very happy with the results so far. At 204 I am now almost 10 lbs lighter than I was pre cycle and I'm still crushing old PR's. Just wish I didn't have to wait 8 weeks for another run. :( Dammit. lol

I may check in on this thread in a few weeks, but if not, I will see you in my next log!
Osta will definitely help with mood and leaning out!

Wanted to check back in. I have been running Osta, Lean Fuel Extreme, and Razor Cuts for about a month now in an effort to lean a bit before my next run. I'm happy to report I'm down 13 lbs and have dropped to 17.5% BF ( Omiron Fat Loss Monitor ) and I still feel awesome. I feel ready to take my next run, but I will wait and keep running the Osta and friends for another 4 weeks before I go again.

I wanted to update for 2 main reasons. First, despite being down 13 lbs. and cutting way back on the calories; I have held on to a lot of the strength and actually feel like I'm still getting stronger. Before the Halo/Epi run I could barely get out of the hole with 225lbs on a conventional squat. This past Saturday I did 3 solid reps at 225 before getting a 245 rep in, then I did 4 sets of 3-5 reps of quarter squats @ 315 and then hit another full rep at 225. I'm very happy with this continued progress almost 2 months off cycle. Second, now that I've dropped some weight I can see how much my body composition has changed and I'm effing stoked about it!! If I drop a little more weight over the next month I might even have the confidence to post some before and after shots!! Lol Seriously though, at 202 lbs I look way different than I did last time I was at this weight. Still soft in the lower ab area but can definitely see major improvements in the legs, lats, shoulders, chest and arms.

Finding my my way to IML is a game changer. Looking forward to more success and sweet gains with the help of these products. 4 more weeks of bridge and then running DMZ/Epi. Can't wait.

Wanted to check back in. I have been running Osta, Lean Fuel Extreme, and Razor Cuts for about a month now in an effort to lean a bit before my next run. I'm happy to report I'm down 13 lbs and have dropped to 17.5% BF ( Omiron Fat Loss Monitor ) and I still feel awesome. I feel ready to take my next run, but I will wait and keep running the Osta and friends for another 4 weeks before I go again.

I wanted to update for 2 main reasons. First, despite being down 13 lbs. and cutting way back on the calories; I have held on to a lot of the strength and actually feel like I'm still getting stronger. Before the Halo/Epi run I could barely get out of the hole with 225lbs on a conventional squat. This past Saturday I did 3 solid reps at 225 before getting a 245 rep in, then I did 4 sets of 3-5 reps of quarter squats @ 315 and then hit another full rep at 225. I'm very happy with this continued progress almost 2 months off cycle. Second, now that I've dropped some weight I can see how much my body composition has changed and I'm effing stoked about it!! If I drop a little more weight over the next month I might even have the confidence to post some before and after shots!! Lol Seriously though, at 202 lbs I look way different than I did last time I was at this weight. Still soft in the lower ab area but can definitely see major improvements in the legs, lats, shoulders, chest and arms.

Finding my my way to IML is a game changer. Looking forward to more success and sweet gains with the help of these products. 4 more weeks of bridge and then running DMZ/Epi. Can't wait.
Awesome, man! Looking forward to another log!

Back