• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood Pressure

MrJ

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, Im seeking some input on what 'normal' blood pressures to expect when running a Metha-Drol Extreme cycle. A little bit about me, Im 24yo, 6'5, started at 183, currently 195lbs on day 14. Im using whey protein, hemo rage black, metha-drol extreme, anabolic matrix rx, ultra male rx, advanced cycle support. Before starting cycle my blood pressure was normally 120/80, but on occasion running 135/85. Since starting the cycle Its been a consistent 160/90 day and night. Is this normal? This is really the first cycle Ive monitored by blood pressure (smh)

I appreciate the input

Hello all, Im seeking some input on what 'normal' blood pressures to expect when running a Metha-Drol Extreme cycle. A little bit about me, Im 24yo, 6'5, started at 183, currently 195lbs on day 14. Im using whey protein, hemo rage black, metha-drol extreme, anabolic matrix rx, ultra male rx, advanced cycle support. Before starting cycle my blood pressure was normally 120/80, but on occasion running 135/85. Since starting the cycle Its been a consistent 160/90 day and night. Is this normal? This is really the first cycle Ive monitored by blood pressure (smh)

I appreciate the input

My BP is usually around what yours is. It is normal and you will just have to except that side of the cycle. It sucks for sleeping as you remain hot and can be hard to sleep but you will be back down to your normal BP levels about two weeks into your PCT brother. Watch your cardio intensity as ofcourse raise your BP. You can maintain the time spent doing cardio but take down the level a couple so you don't stress the heart to much and cause you to go into the light. LOL. You will be fine my brother!!!

Right on, man. I really appreciate it! Ive been sticking to the bike for longer durations instead of a crossfit - like cardio. I'll continue to monitor and wait for my post cycle before thinking too much about it. This stack is where its at!!

I have had hbp issues in the past from orals...couple things you can do...bump your coq10 intake...there is some in acs but more might help....really look at your sodium intake...i have guys tell me all the time there sodium is low and then we look at there diet and its 10x what it should be...maybe look to get a bp med for when you use peds that raise your bp...possi ly hctz is all you need....your bp without the metha-drol is not out of range but is high for someone your age and wieght....there are underlying uses in the kidneys that can only be controled with meds....so maybe seeing your doc for a bisit and discussing your high normal range would be good....cause its not gonna get lower as you age....

i havent had a 'family physician' for a long time. before i began, I did go to a doc in internal medicine and got a physical for fighting MMA, which requires lab work. They didnt raise any alarm. I got a, "looks good - get out of my office". I plan on going back on week 3 or 4 of post cycle, provided i have no other sides. I will look at my sodium intake. I use caloriecount to monitor my diet. Im sure its slightly high - at the least. sodium is a tough one! I have admittedly been reckless in my youth.

I also have have high bp when I take orals. I take bp meds and up my cardio and it helps lower my bp. PH will always drive the bp up brother.

135-85 isnt bad but just watch your self.you know why your getting high bp so mabey tone it down a little

I think high intensity workouts increase your blood pressure.
Are you taking any medicine for the blood pressure control? If yes then take it before your running.
Also bring some changes in your diet plan. Don't take more fat, fried foods and meat.
Take more raw fruits and vegetables and also take water foods such as fresh fruits juices, and vegetables soups to control your blood presssure.

I think high intensity workouts increase your blood pressure.
Are you taking any medicine for the blood pressure control? If yes then take it before your running.
Also bring some changes in your diet plan. Don't take more fat, fried foods and meat.
Take more raw fruits and vegetables and also take water foods such as fresh fruits juices, and vegetables soups to control your blood presssure.
Any comment?

Well,I am agree with all reviews about the blood pressure because all the reviews are
very informative.According to me that exercise work,morning walk and fresh juices are
perfectible for keep maintain of the blood pressure....

Hi Mr.J
To stabilize your blood pressure, exercise regularly as it will reduce extra weight and sooth stress. Eat omega 3 fatty acids, oatmels, whole grains, fruits, vegetables and low fat dairy products more in your daily meals and avoid alcohol, smoking and caffeine. Have proper sleep daily and monitor your blood pressure daily.

Back