• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

journey on a cut

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
im going to try and keep this log up as much as possible i think by doing this it will help me stay focused and on course i have paid a nutrionist who is highly recomended named 3j from steroidoligy. today was day one .
i ate my breakfast at 930 which was 3 whole eggs and 6 eggs white hardboiled
i took a fat burner called lean efx.
i felt great befor i went to the gym nice and full.
befor i went to the gym at about 10 i took my preworkout mesomorph tjhis shit is crazy probably too much stimulents between this and the fat burner
i hot back today unfortinetly i dident log my reps but i will start to. my workout was extreemly intence and i almost threw up after. my post workout i drank my protien shake about 11:30 and now at 12 am about to eat 4 oz of chicken and 2 cups of spinach
as time goes on this log will get more orginized but for now im still a little dazed from my workout so im wrighting really weird lol ill post later tonight and tomorrow

I would be careful with the fat burner and pre-workout combo my brother. Sometimes too much of a good thing isn't good at all. Raising your blood pressure that high can hurt you in the long run or short by causing heart issues. Will be following brother, go get it!

yea i agree i dont think ill be doing that again

ok so day one is over im eating my last meal and then im going to bed im still on east coast time. im feeling very light headed but im almost positive its from the pre workout i have so my diet today was

meal 1
3 whole eggs
6 egg whites hardboiled

post workout
protein shake with water

meal 3
4oz of chicken breast
2 cups of spinach and green beans
1 tble olive oil

meal 4
tilapia 8oz
same salad as befor

meal 5
4 oz of chicken breast

meal 6
6 oz london broil
1 whole avacado
1 cup green beans

as far as how i feel, i seem to have enough energy to get through my workouts and do my daily routine but i dont think i could have done cardio at all today. hopefully this gets better in the next couple days as i adjust. i didnt notice much from the lean efx but like i said before the preworkout and that caused me to feel off all day tomorrow is tri's/bi's ill make sure to log everything i do. damn all i want right now is a piece of bread or some rice..good thing tomorrow i get a few more carbs than today

today so far is way better i didnt take my preworkout and its a high carb day. befor my workout i ate 3/4 cups of oats with cinnamon and 1 whole egg 6 egg whites. so far i just hit bi's and by the end i could barely curl the 15
my workout started with 4 sets of standing barbell curl 2 sets close grip at 55lbs and 2 sets wide grip at 40lbs
i moved on to seated dumbbell curls 6 sets 25lbs then droped to 20lbs i did each set till failure my main focus was on perfect for and less weight
i moved onto a curl machine at 50lbs i did 5 sets till failure of hammer curls. then i went the bicept machine that isolates different parts of the bicept i hit end range first 1 set till failure and then begining range till failure. i ended with revers curls at 30lbs 5 sets till failure.
might not sound very intense but like i said i was going more for contraction so it was very slow and steady.
acording to the diet i have written up my post workout meal is a protein shake and 1 whole white bagel..anyone know why its suposed to be white ive herd of this in many diets but i never new why

Looks like you are doing great! Keep dogging it

thanks pt

so last night was a little hard just because we had a family dinner with lots of good food and here i was eating my chicken and brown rice lol but i was able to stay strong and make it through. i woke up today and it seems that i have passed that point of wanting bad food im getting used to my diet and it feels great not having cravings.
As far as the lean efx ive been getting a weird side effect it feels like im sucking my stomach in so much that its putting a little pain on my internal organs nothing bad just a little uncomfortable like when im go to bed other than that it seems to be a good legal fat burner

damn i gotta say its a great feeling when you can completely look and smell at brownies and ice cream and smores and be able to shut it out. I think one of the best things that comes from an extreme diet is not only the fat loss but also it helps so much mental the 2 hours in the gym is so easy compared to watching everything you eat throughout the day. anyways like i said in an earlier post from today, today was no carbs and tomorrow is also so tomorrow is the big challenge..hope i can conquer it.
the lean efx side effect seems to be going away not sure if thats good or bad but it does make it easier to sleep. if anyone knows anything about lean efx do you know if i can take more than one pill a day. the only forum posts about make it sound crazy

well everything was great till last night i had sunday and monday with no carbs and had been busting my ass. by the end of the night i felt like i was going a tiny bit insane lol just thinking and dreaming about food and that when i fucked myself i went to a party and usually i can control my cravings and say no but last night was different i broke down and unfortinetly ate extreemly shity. its the worst feeling ever and now im so pissed off i feel like i just threw away a weeks work of work now im starting over so anyways i just wanted to say that im going to continue to work hard but now im back at square one. fuck its funny like you get depressed cuz you cant eat the food you want so eventually you do and then you get dressed for doing it lol i guess i know what its like to be a crack addict. All in all i just need to forget about it move on and try to continue to push

got back on track today but damn im still pissed at myself for doing that. so i took 2 pills of the lean efx and fuck i felt like an animal i was ready for war unfortunately i had to go to class and sit haha. by around 2 pm i crashed hard i never fall asleep in class and today i did so i went home and took a nap after i went to the gym to hit chest and saw a huge loss in strength. i dont know if it was my spotter(some random guy) cuz he was helping me up a weird way kind of pulling my wrists to far back so the dumbells were at my ears but i was struggling to get the 80lbs for 10 and a few weeks ago i hit 95 for 12 no spotter nothing so i was very disapointed but i am starting to see my abbs come in. in a few days ill try and post a pic

so i havent been able to post for a couple days the lean efx was going good then i started getting weird side effect like really hard to explain but almost delusional it was weird very hard to explain but super scary. when i asked the guy befor i bought it he said it was a super powerful stimulant. now that i have stopped im experiencing sever depression im starting to get over it but i ust want to let all of you know i would definitely not recommend this and i didnt really notice any results but i was only on it for a week

May be try to cut back on the amount that you are taking and see if that works.

I hope you are feeling Better and get back to the gym soon, I know it's a downer trying to get into a cycle and having to stop because of some thing happening. Keep at it!

its been a few days, How is every thing going?

Back