• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Female recomp cycle- Halo + Osta or Halo into Osta?

Hendrix91

Registered
Reaction score
Researching for my GF interested in a recomp cycle. Definitely doing a 6 week 25mg/day Halo cycle with ACS throughout, just wondering about the Osta. Should it be run along with the halo or should she run it after the halo to help keep the gains? I was thinking 6 weeks halo 8 weeks osta stacked

Researching for my GF interested in a recomp cycle. Definitely doing a 6 week 25mg/day Halo cycle with ACS throughout, just wondering about the Osta. Should it be run along with the halo or should she run it after the halo to help keep the gains? I was thinking 6 weeks halo 8 weeks osta stacked
Either or is fine; really just depends how long she wants to stay on cycle..

Bridge the two. Weeks 1 - 6 Halo at 1 cap, Weeks 5 - 14 Osta at 2 caps

Do you think that 6 weeks of Osta after 6 weeks of Halo is long enough for the Osta? 12 weeks would actually be a good length to get in better shape for the summer, and that would keep it at 1 bottle of each if the Osta is run @ 2 caps ed

Do you think that 6 weeks of Osta after 6 weeks of Halo is long enough for the Osta? 12 weeks would actually be a good length to get in better shape for the summer, and that would keep it at 1 bottle of each if the Osta is run @ 2 caps ed
Yes that would be fine... however there will be a gap of nil effect... it will take osta about 2wks or so to take effect, which was my reasoning for bridging it before.

Yes that would be fine... however there will be a gap of nil effect... it will take osta about 2wks or so to take effect, which was my reasoning for bridging it before.

Ok sounds good man, thanks for the advice. Will do 10 weeks then adding the osta end of week 4 of the halo

There are various ways to stack these but here are some basics for gals.

Maximum female Halo Extreme dose is 1 cap per day with 4-8 weeks duration.

Osta Rx dose is 1-2 caps per day for females with 4-8 weeks duration.

If it was my wife I would run the cycle like this

Weeks 1-6 - 1 cap Halo Extreme daily~building LBM phase
Weeks 7-12 - 2 caps Osta Rx and 2 caps Lean fuel Extreme daily~cutting phase
Weeks 1-12 - 2 caps Advanced Cycle Support daily~organ and lipid support
Week 12 - 2 caps Razor Cuts daily~water depletion phase

Hydration should be about 3/4 gallons daily

Adjust macros downward and increase cardio sessions starting week 7

Week 12 I would employ very low carbs and try to shed some water weight.

Nice!

She does like the idea of a building and a cutting phase, she just came off of a reverse diet and is eating at maintenance now trying to get the metabolism going again. Will definitely start a thread and log progress/results/sides. Thanks for the advice guys

edit: For the Halo LBM phase I was thinking 200-300 cals over maintenance, and for the Osta cutting phase, 200-300 under maintenance. Thoughts on this?

She does like the idea of a building and a cutting phase, she just came off of a reverse diet and is eating at maintenance now trying to get the metabolism going again. Will definitely start a thread and log progress/results/sides. Thanks for the advice guys

edit: For the Halo LBM phase I was thinking 200-300 cals over maintenance, and for the Osta cutting phase, 200-300 under maintenance. Thoughts on this?

I'm not sure she will need that high over maint on the LBM phase. I personally would have my wife run as close to maint as possible or slightly above as long as proteins were adequate. (1 g per lb of body weight generally speaking) However if she has been tracking macros she likely knows how far she can push the cals.

I'm not sure she will need that high over maint on the LBM phase. I personally would have my wife run as close to maint as possible or slightly above as long as proteins were adequate. (1 g per lb of body weight generally speaking) However if she has been tracking macros she likely knows how far she can push the cals.

Alright, yeah she counts her macros she's at around 135lb @ 2200cals/day right now

Wow I been thinkin about something like this for my wife. Good thread guys. What kinda diet u guys talking about here? Calorie intake daily? Moderate to high carb while on halo? I mean the halo should have pretty decent effect on her muscle gains but she'll need some carbs to build muscle then cut calories towards the end of the cycle along side the osta? His the idea? Or are we talkin about maintaining muscle composition while on a hardcore cutting cycle (maybe even build some muscle) assisted by the halo while she's cutting so as she's able to lose and not waste precious muscle.

I'm so confused when it comes to buildig cycles for woman cuz their goals are different from mine

Oh...just read the rest of the thread, please disregard my premature inquiry. I always do that. Sorry guys

Yep that's me. Mr. Premature. And I don't stop at posting. I bring prematurity to the bedroom as well

^^^warrants a bump for us ladies!!!! :)

Awesome stack Heavy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back