• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs Osta Rx~Female and Male loggers needed!

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
We need 5 female or male loggers that reside in the USA.

Logs must start no later than April 15th 2014.

I would like gals to run 2-3 caps Osta Rx daily for 30-45 days.

Please post in this thread why IML should choose you for a FREE bottle of Osta Rx.

Thanks!

OSTA Rx™ - SARM

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)

attachment.php

- Powerful Pro-Anabolic Compound
- Can be used by MALES and FEMALES!
- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Endurance
- Promotes Fat Loss
- Promotes Recovery
- Increases Libido

Osta RX

Attachments

• Osta.jpg
    Osta.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 100
I'm in, I reside in the USA and can run this no problem. This will be my first "real" log but I have prior experience with phs and iron mag lab products. I will be more than happy to log it for you guys!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Finally started mine again now that the gym is an ABSOLUTE! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll actually post a log probably in May as I'm just finishing up a cycle of msten. I already have 2 bottles of Osta I bought recently. I'm looking forward to it.

I'd love to try Osta and log it for IML. I ran a M-sten/4-Andro 6 week cycle about 2months ago with great results and kept most my strength and weight gain, but I I'd like to get a little more lean before summer gets here. I've read good things about Osta helping to lean out. I'd very much appreciate a chance to log this.

I will throw myself in. Need a leaning agent whilst I lean bulk

If this stuff works I'm definitely going to add it to another cycle, always wanted to try it, I guess you don't know until you run it

We need 5 female or male loggers that reside in the USA.

Logs must start no later than April 15th 2014.

I would like gals to run 2-3 caps Osta Rx daily for 30-45 days.

Please post in this thread why IML should choose you for a FREE bottle of Osta Rx.

Thanks!

OSTA Rx™ - SARM

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)

attachment.php

- Powerful Pro-Anabolic Compound
- Can be used by MALES and FEMALES!
- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Endurance
- Promotes Fat Loss
- Promotes Recovery
- Increases Libido

Osta RX

Hi, I'm Amber, Adrenolin? is my boyfriend. I'd like to log Osta for 6wks. I'm 26 years old, 5'1 120lbs. I'd like to get down to 105lbs, a beach ready body, and I'd also like to increase my strength in the gym. I have a good diet, and my training is intense. I will post regularly in detail my experience with the supplement, and journey towards my goals. I will alsoe able to get some progress ptures along the way. I will be supervised by and training with (occasionally) Adrenolin, and have high hopes for this log.

Thank you for considering me, and for this opportunity! :)

Why the question mark?

It would seem I'm late to the show... but I would love to log OSTA Rx for IML :cool:

OSTA Rx by IML was the first product I ever ran, way back in the day! I got sweet results, especially considering how mild of a product it is. I have been dying to take it for another spin. I am currently in a maintenance phase until my next cycle. I would LOVE to use the OSTA Rx for a mini cut leading into my next lean bulk. Lemme know, thanks broskies :cool:

I do the the same thing. This my friend adrenolin?

If this stuff works I'm definitely going to add it to another cycle, always wanted to try it, I guess you don't know until you run it

Rest assured, it works! :)

Great logger aps here! FoxyReds is at the top of the list.

Let's get a few more aps guys and gals!

Thanks!

Been running this currently, absolutely love it! I used it during a cut to preserve as much LBM as possible! I can post up a log here😀

I'd like to disregard my last post with the user name Amanda Eskew. I've been looking around the forum for a while now and didn't feel the need to register until now. I will log everyday and be specific on how it makes me feel vs. other supps I have taken. I worked hard to get where am today. and I would love to continue my journey with this supplement. I will be dedicated not only to my workouts and diet but to make sure I log about how my body has/ is changing. Thank you again :)

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 24
Congratulations to the following members! You will be shipped a free bottle of Osta Rx if you agree to a detailed log. Please Private Message me a name and shipping address in the USA only.

DeathDealer666

irish88

FoxyReds

tonyfortress

Ace

Congratulations to the loggers. Kick butt!

Congratulations to the following members! You will be shipped a free bottle of Osta Rx if you agree to a detailed log. Please Private Message me a name and shipping address in the USA only.

DeathDealer666

irish88

FoxyReds

tonyfortress

Ace
Luckyyyy!

DeathDealer666

irish88

FoxyReds

tonyfortress

Ace
Thanks brother for the opportunity to log this. Pm'd you my info.

thank you HeavyIron and IML! The results of the female loggers this time around will determine whether or not I have my little lady give it a shot! ;)

Finally started mine again now that the gym is an ABSOLUTE! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Fitnbuf, have you tried the OSTA Rx already? If so how did you like it?
Im going to start it and super stoked about making more progress in my figure. This would be my first run so im not sure what to expect.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

@Fitnbuf, have you tried the OSTA Rx already? If so how did you like it?
Im going to start it and super stoked about making more progress in my figure. This would be my first run so im not sure what to expect.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

This is my first time running it full throttle. My schedule made it difficult to start early in the year like I planned and my path fizzled. but I finally have wiggle room to focus on goals and thus far I am feeling really good in my lift. I still have some carbs in my diet but my strength is up. Loving it so far.

This is my first time running it full throttle. My schedule made it difficult to start early in the year like I planned and my path fizzled. but I finally have wiggle room to focus on goals and thus far I am feeling really good in my lift. I still have some carbs in my diet but my strength is up. Loving it so far.
Right on!

Back