• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

DD666 Osta-Rx Log

Day 27:
Really an off day I've had.. Diet wasn't on point today.
I had a decent workout today, nothing great but I was just aiming for wiping the receptors clean again to start more growth. I did mainly concentrated compound lifts focusing strictly on holding the lifts at different progressional points. Unfortunately I felt very weak today and I was only able to hit about 50% max, probably because I've been so damn tired. But I hit every exercise until I couldn't lift it anymore so I'm planning on being very sore tomorrow. Only a couple days left and I am feeling satisfied with the results I've yielded thus far.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Day 27:
Really an off day I've had.. Diet wasn't on point today.
I had a decent workout today, nothing great but I was just aiming for wiping the receptors clean again to start more growth. I did mainly concentrated compound lifts focusing strictly on holding the lifts at different progressional points. Unfortunately I felt very weak today and I was only able to hit about 50% max, probably because I've been so damn tired. But I hit every exercise until I couldn't lift it anymore so I'm planning on being very sore tomorrow. Only a couple days left and I am feeling satisfied with the results I've yielded thus far.
Stay on the grind, man!

Day 28:
Happy Mother's Day, today I pretty much maxed out on food so I probably gained a good ten pounds lol.
Did not have time to hit the gym today. Im actually sore as I thought I would be from the other day so it's a good day to relax anyways

Day: 29/30
My last dose
I worked out my legs today and kept it pretty intense the whole time, felt really good. This wraps up my osta cycle. I will post some before and after pictures soon
Overall I would say this product is great for cutting if you are looking for some that basically has no sides; no risk all reward type of product, it's no miracle pill but stick to your diet and it will come close.
Pros:
Energy
Positive mood
Muscle sparing
Increased endurance
Increased vascularity
Cons:
None

I would definitely try this cycle again

Day: 29/30
My last dose
I worked out my legs today and kept it pretty intense the whole time, felt really good. This wraps up my osta cycle. I will post some before and after pictures soon
Overall I would say this product is great for cutting if you are looking for some that basically has no sides; no risk all reward type of product, it's no miracle pill but stick to your diet and it will come close.
Pros:
Energy
Positive mood
Muscle sparing
Increased endurance
Increased vascularity
Cons:
None

I would definitely try this cycle again
Nice! It's great for stacking, too!

Before
gy7uta9a.jpg

egegyru5.jpg

After (4 weeks)
hujane7e.jpg

apuga9eh.jpg

Thanks again heavyiron and iml for giving me the opportunity to run the Osta-RX log, I had a great time using this product. Hope this helps anyone on the fence about this product. I would recommend it.

Thanks again heavyiron and iml for giving me the opportunity to run the Osta-RX log, I had a great time using this product. Hope this helps anyone on the fence about this product. I would recommend it.
Right on, man!

Back