• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking for advice on a recomp/cut cycle

mcons677

Registered
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying love the IML forum. I have been a long time visitor and this will be my first post. I currently have 4 bottles of epi-andro on hand and I was planning on running 4 caps/ed for 8wks and was looking for a compound to stack it with for the last 4 weeks. Does anyone have any recommendations for recomp effects with the potential of fat loss? I also have a cpl of bottles of 1-andro on hand but am not necessarily set on using it unless it would assist.

Background: I am 25 6'1 200 pounds with 10-12% BF. I have run halo, x-tren, and dmz load in the past all with success. DMZ load being my favorite. I have been running on 2600 cals with 40p/35c/25f macros for the past 5 weeks and have leaned out a lot after a 3 month bulk. I have lost some strength and am looking to gain some back while continuing to lean.

I have blockade/fish oil/taurine on hand for on cycle and ultra male/nolva/e-control/and blockade on hand for pct.

Thank you

Hey Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums!

I'd recommend M-sten for the last 4wks at 2 caps per day.

Or Epi Tren for the last 6wks at 4-6 caps

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

thanks adrenolin, i was hoping you had some input. I was thinking about msten. In your opinion which would you prefer?

It's go with the m-sten if it were a lean bulk. However, for recomp and fat loss, I'd recommend the Epi-tren. And at 6 caps, if you ran the entire two bottles, it would last you the entire 8 weeks. Recomps are a slow process. I feel when recomping, the longer you can stay on, the more effective, especially with Epi tren. But I wouldn't push it past 8wks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

if you were to run the epiandro for 8 and the epitren for the last 6 where would you keep your cals for a recomp, at a deficit or at maintenance?

if you were to run the epiandro for 8 and the epitren for the last 6 where would you keep your cals for a recomp, at a deficit or at maintenance?

Set for a recomp, meaning your calories and macros need need to vary from day to day, between rest and workout days. Or at simply a small deficit, like 200-250 calories below maintenance

Back