• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shipping from Superior HCP help! PLEASE!

Sodeepop

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, first of all I understand what I was doing ordering clen from HCP. I had it shipped to an APO address, and right now I'm freaking out that I will get caught while it's on its way here. My hands are shaking so bad I can barely write this.. I have no idea what i'm looking for from you guys, maybe some sort of reassurance. I don't know what's gonna happen, and I guess although I researched the products alot I didn't really think about this part (stupid I know). Any sort of supportive anecdote is appreciated. I'll be freaking out for the next few weeks.

Well that made me feel a bit better lol. You can delete this thread if it seems a little exaggerated and inappropriate. Just came to me out of no where. I will still be unable to consume very much food over the course of the next few weeks. -_-'

Just relax. Tell yourself your doing research every day until you believe it so firmly you can tell anyone with a straight face. And buy a rat and a maze, that might help. :)

Seriously though think of it this way: would any agency waste the time and money it would cost to prosecute you for something that would merely be a suspicion? The harshest penalties for clenbuterol use are on athletes that test positive for them. So as long as your a guy doing research on bronchiodiolators and their effects on adipose tissue I think you'll be fine.

Back