• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question Super DMZ Stack

A56cali

Registered
Reaction score
So question guys about what I should expect and some advice on what to avoid eating and drinking? So some back round on me: Age:31 HT: 6ft2 Weight: 280 lbs. <-(no bueno).. I use to lift frequently I would say 4 times a week from age 17-27 and took all kinds of over counter supplements but never a pro hormone such as this.. All things I have ever taken have been made no longer legal thanks big brother. When I was 27 I suffered a pretty nasty spinal cord injury and it has sidelined me for the past 4 years finally after multiple surgeries and PT I am ready to regain my normal life back. And getting back in shape is a big priority for me, I ordered Extreme lean and DMZ super stack to aid me in getting back to where I was before 6Ft2 and 225lbs. My plan is to hit the gym machine weights and tons of cardio for the next 3 weeks to get some wind and strength back. After that I will start the 8 week cycle of the DMZ super stack and shift to some free weights with machine and cardio. When I am done with the stack I will wait one week then go on the Extreme Lean for 30 days. I don't want tons of mass I want to lean up during this entire cycle and I know diet is also key.. This is going to be hard as I have developed bad eating habits during my injury. Can anyone give me advise on my diet? cycle? Or order of stack? and what to expect? side effects? Also what should I avoid during cycle. I will try to avoid alcohol but my birthday does fall in during cycle. Thanks any advise would be great..

hey man sorry to hear about your accident i have a few questions first are you buying 2 bottles of DMZ because i would not suggest only taking one pill a day for that long of a time. Also i didnt see anything about pct. ive read that the ostra makes for a good pct and you could take the fat burner with it. as far as diet if your trying to cut up i would say on the dmz just try in keep it clean 30%carbs 50% protein 20% fats. see how that works and try and eat the carbs before workouts. then on the fat burner im a big fan of eliminating carbs right now im doing 3 days no carbs 2 low and 2 high. just a thought take my advice for what it is... "bodybuilder theory" we all have different ideas but what really matters is the end resolute good luck and keep us updates

So question guys about what I should expect and some advice on what to avoid eating and drinking? So some back round on me: Age:31 HT: 6ft2 Weight: 280 lbs. <-(no bueno).. I use to lift frequently I would say 4 times a week from age 17-27 and took all kinds of over counter supplements but never a pro hormone such as this.. All things I have ever taken have been made no longer legal thanks big brother. When I was 27 I suffered a pretty nasty spinal cord injury and it has sidelined me for the past 4 years finally after multiple surgeries and PT I am ready to regain my normal life back. And getting back in shape is a big priority for me, I ordered Extreme lean and DMZ super stack to aid me in getting back to where I was before 6Ft2 and 225lbs. My plan is to hit the gym machine weights and tons of cardio for the next 3 weeks to get some wind and strength back. After that I will start the 8 week cycle of the DMZ super stack and shift to some free weights with machine and cardio. When I am done with the stack I will wait one week then go on the Extreme Lean for 30 days. I don't want tons of mass I want to lean up during this entire cycle and I know diet is also key.. This is going to be hard as I have developed bad eating habits during my injury. Can anyone give me advise on my diet? cycle? Or order of stack? and what to expect? side effects? Also what should I avoid during cycle. I will try to avoid alcohol but my birthday does fall in during cycle. Thanks any advise would be great..

First I would like to say glad you are recovering and look forward to reading your road back to full strength. Second is that IMO you need to get your diet well under control and get your BodyFat down before you start any PH cycle witht the weight and BF you have described. Super DMZ will help you gain even more mass than what you are already at. Even though most will be muscle there may be chances of bloating and may be even harder for you to drop the weight you currently have. You are going to have to do carb cycling, eat very very healthy, get your cardio in line and melt away some pounds before entering into a succesful PH run imo. I know that isn't what you wanted to hear but it is the truth. You have to get some small details in order before you start changing your test levels. Plus with that much BF you run a higher risk of sides such as Gyno (man boobs), extreme high BP, muscle fatigue and joints are going to be sorer due to the amount of stress you are putting on your body because of the unhealthy weight. So with that being said, drop at minimum 25-30lbs before you start your journey. You won't regret my advise here. As far as drinking, as long as you don't over due it and remain social about it, in orther words easy on the hard spirits and a couple glasses of wine or a few beers and you will be fine. I just wouldn't make it an everyday or every other day thing as your liver is already going to be stressed enough from the PH. Good luck bro!!!

First I would like to say glad you are recovering and look forward to reading your road back to full strength. Second is that IMO you need to get your diet well under control and get your BodyFat down before you start any PH cycle witht the weight and BF you have described. Super DMZ will help you gain even more mass than what you are already at. Even though most will be muscle there may be chances of bloating and may be even harder for you to drop the weight you currently have. You are going to have to do carb cycling, eat very very healthy, get your cardio in line and melt away some pounds before entering into a succesful PH run imo. I know that isn't what you wanted to hear but it is the truth. You have to get some small details in order before you start changing your test levels. Plus with that much BF you run a higher risk of sides such as Gyno (man boobs), extreme high BP, muscle fatigue and joints are going to be sorer due to the amount of stress you are putting on your body because of the unhealthy weight. So with that being said, drop at minimum 25-30lbs before you start your journey. You won't regret my advise here. As far as drinking, as long as you don't over due it and remain social about it, in orther words easy on the hard spirits and a couple glasses of wine or a few beers and you will be fine. I just wouldn't make it an everyday or every other day thing as your liver is already going to be stressed enough from the PH. Good luck bro!!!

Spot on!!

I think your right. My BP is not something to mess with.. I have lost a about 5lbs since starting the extreme lean but diet has been the hardest to maintain. It use to be so easy.. It's fustrating you get use to eating like crap and getting fat thanks to an excuse like surgery and it is so hard to break the habbit of just grabbing something un-heathly for a treat or a meal. I am trying to drop weight with out doing any carb cycles as I think that just to drastic right out of the box. So it's been a diet of keeping calories down and not eating high fat foods.. So far so good but it's a work in progress.

I know about the diet struggle brother and most of here is always a struggle. Especially when your dropping weight or body fat for comp and all you want is Ben and Jerry icecream and fries. Lol. However when you get to the level of protruding abs or noticed on stage then you will know its worth it.

Back