• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Difference between designer steroids and steroids

Deppo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to the forum and am currently a protein/creatine/PWO/fat burner type but am looking to change things up after my month abroad (+much needed stim break!). Just wanted to know the differences between steroids and so-called designer steroids. Forgive my ignorance as I imagine this has been asked before.

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and am currently a protein/creatine/PWO/fat burner type but am looking to change things up after my month abroad (+much needed stim break!). Just wanted to know the differences between steroids and so-called designer steroids. Forgive my ignorance as I imagine this has been asked before.
Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, Deppo!

In one word, Legality.

A prohormone goes through a conversion process as it is metabolized by the body and becomes an active steroid.

Ok and thanks man. So I'd imagine prohormones are safer, right? Are they legal in terms of athletic competitions? Are the gains less obvious than steroids?

Ok and thanks man. So I'd imagine prohormones are safer, right? Are they legal in terms of athletic competitions? Are the gains less obvious than steroids?
Are these questions serious? Do some research.. a simple google search will answer these.

Prohormones and Designers are not the same. Designers are active anabolic steroids, the difference is they were never brought to market by big Pharma, so they are "legal" sort of, we like to say "gray area". A Prohormone is not active until it's converted in the body to an anabolic steroid. That is a very basic explanation of the two.

Thanks Prince. Yes my questions were serious of course. I'm almost completely new to this whole thing. Because of the whole grey area thing a google search gave me mixed messages. Just thought it would be easier to come to people with experienced knowledge.

Thanks Prince. Yes my questions were serious of course. I'm almost completely new to this whole thing. Because of the whole grey area thing a google search gave me mixed messages. Just thought it would be easier to come to people with experienced knowledge.
Then to give you your definitive answer, prohormones are not legal in sports, and they tend to be just as hard on the body depending upon the compound.

Some designers are exceedingly strong and legal. SDMZ 3.0 is stronger mg for mg than Dianabol or Anadrol. It is MAJOR horsepower but designers are also compounds that should not be used without proper knowledge. You must stay very well hydrated and not exceed recommended doses or durations.

Some designers are exceedingly strong and legal. SDMZ 3.0 is stronger mg for mg than Dianabol or Anadrol. It is MAJOR horsepower but designers are also compounds that should not be used without proper knowledge. You must stay very well hydrated and not exceed recommended doses or durations.
Yeah, gonna stick to the beginners cycle as recommended on here. No point starting until after holiday as don't want an interrupted cycle and am wary about taking supps through customs. Gym time on holiday will be haphazard too. Though did find some Jack3d last time in Phillipines a long while after the ban & brought it home!

saying athletic competitions encompasses a pretty wide range of sports...there are sports that don't test there athletes..so they would be legal..in sports that do test it would depend on the rules and testing guidelines...always best to get a clear ruling from whatever sport you maybe considering or competing in now to see what is ok and not...ie; that Jack3D you mentioned in your last post..in its original version it would cause you to fail a drug test in many different sports currently due to its contents being banned..like any WADA tested sports..

Back