• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Tonyfortress OSTA Rx Log!

Good arm workout last night, but i think the strength gains from the OSTA are about as high as they will get. I am lighter, leaner, and stronger! Who could complain about that? Last day on the pills! Tonight is going to be a back workout, probably with some quads after.

hey man this is a great log, keep it up! Post some more pics if you can, i saw your post about computer problems but id love to see some visual results. Im looking into OSTRA RX for part of my PCT. What yall think?

hey man this is a great log, keep it up! Post some more pics if you can, i saw your post about computer problems but id love to see some visual results. Im looking into OSTRA RX for part of my PCT. What yall think?

ostarine (main ingredient in Osta Rx) is slightly suppressive (how much is dose dependent) so I would definitely not run it during PCT as that would be counter productive. I would run it either on cycle or after PCT.

ostarine (main ingredient in Osta Rx) is slightly suppressive (how much is dose dependent) so I would definitely not run it during PCT as that would be counter productive. I would run it either on cycle or after PCT.

Alright thanks man

I thought that the Osta caps smelled like maple syrup, too! Glad it's not just me...

I thought it was the fat girl within me wanting pancakes ... My hubby doesn't smell it but I do

Another outrageous workout saturday night! I did my normal back routine, and just could NOT get tired. Energy levels and endurance are awesome. I have no issue pressing through long workouts that would normally leaving me fighting to stay standing.

I think this is the best way to describe the effects of OSTA:

You know those long workouts, where by the time you reach your last exercise you are weaker and have trouble finishing all of your sets at a reasonable weight? So what you end up doing is occasionally rotating the exercises so you hit the movements in a different order, to ensure you get to perform each with full stamina and power. Well, when you are on OSTA, you will feel full endurance and strength throughout the entire workout, negating the need to adjust workouts and change things around for that reason. It doesn't matter if its my first set or my last, I'm gonna finish it full force!

This is exactly how I feel. The fatigue is not there. Eloquently said :)

Back